Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Couples showing affection in public is micro aggression and should be forbidden

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Just like wearing a swastika or peeing in the street, there should a law about not kissing or holding hands in public cause that's micro aggression towards single people. They of course don't care at all but seeing couples all day long can psychologically affect in a negative and contribute to depression and even suicide.

It should be considered public indecency and a breach of peace and those who do it should receive 50 lashes and a drink splashed upon them.

I'd rather see reality as it is. If not for kids I would be fine with full-on fucking in the streets for max suifuel

I'd rather see reality as it is. If not for kids I would be fine with full-on fucking in the streets for max suifuel
This is based.

Just like wearing a swastika or peeing in the street, there should a law about not kissing or holding hands in public cause that's micro aggression towards single people. They of course don't care at all but seeing couples all day long can psychologically affect in a negative and contribute to depression and even suicide.
High iq post. Seing affection in public is brutal, but since it hurts lonely ugly men, nothing will ever be done about it.

I yelled ‘Slut’ at some Stacey performing PDA with her boyfriend then ran away. Hopefully she heard me but I yelled it at a certain distance. This was over a week back.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were the one receiving affection. But it shouldn't be excessive either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back