Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Young couples should be arrested for showing off their love and affection in public

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a Incel, I feel insulted by the sight of a young couple cuddling and kissing in front of Me. It reminds me of what I am missing out on. I should have the right to confront couples and force them to stop displaying their intimacy in front of Me without any consequences from the law.
At least there are similar laws in Iran and Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I could twist their neck

I could twist their neck
decembrist_kirillov

As a Incel, I feel insulted by the sight of a young couple cuddling and kissing in front of Me. It reminds me of what I am missing out on. I should have the right to confront couples and force them to stop displaying their intimacy in front of Me without any consequences from the law.
Nah the real people who should be punished the most is the oldcel betabuxx cucks

The woman from a couple who causes pain to incels by showing public affection should be forced to perform one sexual act on the incel as compensation.

The woman from a couple who causes pain to incels by showing public affection should be forced to perform one sexual act on the incel as compensation.
That would be holy based

Iran and Afghanistan keeps their FOIDS In order...is their a wonder incels dnt really exist over their??

Iran and Afghanistan keeps their FOIDS In order...is their a wonder incels dnt really exist over their??
We need Sharia law in every single country

That's because conservative Christians are pussies unlike Based Muslims
The problem lies with DEMOCRACY...can't be of god when under this umbrella....

The problem lies with DEMOCRACY...can't be of god when under this umbrella....
I agree, democracy needs to be replaced with right wing/conservative authoritarianism

I agree, democracy needs to be replaced with right wing/conservative authoritarianism
As long as it's based upon the laws of god...I'm down...cause authoritarian rulership becomes about ONE MAN

As long as it's based upon the laws of god...I'm down...cause authoritarian rulership becomes about ONE MAN
The authoritarian leader must be an incel and a conservative

Either that, or force free peostitution, and solve the inceldom problem.

The authoritarian leader must be an incel and a conservative
Or..if he marries...we marry...
Can't be one man with multiple mistresses while we struggling...

Or..if he marries...we marry...
Can't be one man with multiple mistresses while we struggling...
Yeah. It will be very difficult to find a good leader. I'm probably the only one that is qualified for the job

Send them for Gas shower.

Public displays of affection should be illegal

Based can’t stand them rubbing it in. Makes my incel rage come out.

Based can’t stand them rubbing it in. Makes my incel rage come out.
Ya, especially young couples who were babies by the time I was no longer toddler tier age, it really makes you feel enraged thinking about it.

They should be tortured out in public

Very based. Seeing them is extremely offensive. All kinds of PDA really, but seeing young couples who were small kids when I was already an incel showing off their relationship is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back