Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Couples featuring a drastic difference in height are the happiest

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83jZKV1FNCk

This is simple science-- to deny this is lunacy. 3:15 is particularly brutal "Out of a study of 7850 women a wife's happiness is largely dependent on her husband's height"

A man must be at LEAST 1.09 times taller than a female for the relationship to have any kind of happiness

The minimum height that is acceptable for a 5'6" female is 6'2

Last edited:
Short women want tall men to cancel out their own height, so they can have tall sons. It's over for manlets.

First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant.

what the fuck are you talking about
You didn't bother to read your own source?

A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration.

You didn't bother to read your own source?

you are a fucking retard. Who cares about some hag's opinion AFTER 18 years of marriage

Short women want tall men to cancel out their own height, so they can have tall sons. It's over for manlets.
Nah I'm living proof that's just not how it is sometimes

Obviously they won't always end up with tall sons. Just explaining their mindset.
I will take away their reproductive rights tbh. My hindering shining white light will go through them. All of them will be me. Eren Yeager hive mind for 2022

How do Asians lack self control? You got them confused with niggers and spics.
he got caught LARPING and is trying to extend his stay, his comment of "First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant." gave it away

only a true :bluepill::soy: redditcuck would say something like that

Last edited:
he got caught LARPING and is trying to extend his stay, his comment of "First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant." gave it away

only a true :bluepill::soy: redditcuck would say something like that
It's from your own study.

"A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration."

I just brought up what the article says.

It's from your own study.

"A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration."

I just brought up what the article says.
you brought it up like waiting for a used up hag after getting railed by Chad for 18 years is a reward. To see it as a reward is a level of cucked that is unacceptable here

you brought it up like waiting for a used up hag after getting railed by Chad for 18 years is a reward. To see it as a reward is a level of cucked that is unacceptable here
I didn't say that. You're making that up.

I didn't say that. You're making that up.
you even write like a faggot. You are shit at acting like an incel. Just admit it.

2021 11 03 23 42 22 Short Wives and Tall Husbands Are the Happiest   YouTube   Brave

Just be 7ft tall bro :chad:

what about tall foids and manlets :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back