Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Couples featuring a drastic difference in height are the happiest

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83jZKV1FNCk


This is simple science-- to deny this is lunacy. 3:15 is particularly brutal "Out of a study of 7850 women a wife's happiness is largely dependent on her husband's height"

A man must be at LEAST 1.09 times taller than a female for the relationship to have any kind of happiness

The minimum height that is acceptable for a 5'6" female is 6'2
 
Last edited:
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
858
Online
30d 11h 10m
Short women want tall men to cancel out their own height, so they can have tall sons. It's over for manlets.
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant.
what the fuck are you talking about
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
SlayerSlayer said:
what the fuck are you talking about
You didn't bother to read your own source?

A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
You didn't bother to read your own source?


you are a fucking retard. Who cares about some hag's opinion AFTER 18 years of marriage
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
SlayerSlayer said:
you are a fucking retard. Who cares about some hag's opinion AFTER 18 years of marriage
Lack of self control. Typical for your kind.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
Lack of self control. Typical for your kind.
MODS BAN THIS FUCKING GREYCEL NIGGER
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,166
Online
113d 17h 20m
Sean said:
Typical for your kind.
Imagine being unable to larp for even 2 days :lul:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
8,719
Online
52d 1h 40m
BiryaniCel said:
Short women want tall men to cancel out their own height, so they can have tall sons. It's over for manlets.
Nah I'm living proof that's just not how it is sometimes
 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
858
Online
30d 11h 10m
erenyeager said:
Nah I'm living proof that's just not how it is sometimes
Obviously they won't always end up with tall sons. Just explaining their mindset.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
Imagine being unable to larp for even 2 days :lul:
and they say we lack self-control
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
8,719
Online
52d 1h 40m
BiryaniCel said:
Obviously they won't always end up with tall sons. Just explaining their mindset.
I will take away their reproductive rights tbh. My hindering shining white light will go through them. All of them will be me. Eren Yeager hive mind for 2022
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
20% Trolling, race bait
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
Imagine being unable to larp for even 2 days :lul:
I was referring to his race, not inceldom.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,149
Online
20d 8h 19m
SlayerSlayer said:
The minimum height that is acceptable for a 5'6" female is 6'2

The actual fuck.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
I was referring to his race, not inceldom.
yeah right fag. You are canadian land of homos and TRUDEAU
 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
858
Online
30d 11h 10m
Sean said:
I was referring to his race, not inceldom.
How do Asians lack self control? You got them confused with niggers and spics.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
BiryaniCel said:
How do Asians lack self control? You got them confused with niggers and spics.
he got caught LARPING and is trying to extend his stay, his comment of "First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant." gave it away

only a true :bluepill::soy: redditcuck would say something like that
 
Last edited:
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
SlayerSlayer said:
he got caught LARPING and is trying to extend his stay, his comment of "First 16 years. Then it's not that relevant." gave it away

only a true :bluepill::soy: redditcuck would say something like that
It's from your own study.

"A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration."

I just brought up what the article says.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
It's from your own study.

"A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness. This relationship gradually weakened over time and entirely dissipated by 18 years of marital duration."

I just brought up what the article says.
you brought it up like waiting for a used up hag after getting railed by Chad for 18 years is a reward. To see it as a reward is a level of cucked that is unacceptable here
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
SlayerSlayer said:
you brought it up like waiting for a used up hag after getting railed by Chad for 18 years is a reward. To see it as a reward is a level of cucked that is unacceptable here
I didn't say that. You're making that up.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
Sean said:
I didn't say that. You're making that up.
you even write like a faggot. You are shit at acting like an incel. Just admit it.
 
S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
263
Online
4d 5h 4m
SlayerSlayer said:
you even write like a faggot. You are shit at acting like an incel. Just admit it.
Okay schizo.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,197
Online
98d 18h 41m
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
Just be 7ft tall bro :chad:
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
what about tall foids and manlets :smonk:
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top