Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel COUPLES ARE CUDDLING RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND GOING ON CUTE DATES

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
ALL WHILE YOU FUCKING ROT . YOUVE NEVER SEEN A WOMAN SMILE AT YOU IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, YOUVE NEVER HUGGED A WOMAN, YOUVE NEVER KISSED. YOUVE NEVER EVEN HELD HANDS WITH A WOMAN. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FUCKING LOVED. YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE NEGATIVITY AND HATRED IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAAHAHAHA

i need test to cope

Bro just chanel your inner saddam.

I don't care, we are going to die one day and all of this will end. Its only a matter of time

i don't even care anymore, there's nothing i can do
i do flip them off and give them angry looks when they bother me

There’s not a single fucking second where I forget about my fucking loneliness and how deprived I am and how much I’m fucking missing out on in terms of affection and love and intimacy.

Death to all couples

Seeing that shit in public leaves me scarred everytime. Going outside is the worst.

ALL WHILE YOU FUCKING ROT . YOUVE NEVER SEEN A WOMAN SMILE AT YOU IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, YOUVE NEVER HUGGED A WOMAN, YOUVE NEVER KISSED. YOUVE NEVER EVEN HELD HANDS WITH A WOMAN. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FUCKING LOVED. YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE NEGATIVITY AND HATRED IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAAHAHAHA
All because of the length of our femur or the projection of our maxilla.

Most of them don't even deserve it either, They just happened to be born attractive and mentally normal

Screenshot 2024 06 22 123025