Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion COUNTRY WARS #1 Which side do you support in this international conflict

Title bitch

• Azerbaijan

• Armenia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I am starting this new series where incels vote on who do they support in popular international rivalries. Feel free to give your reasons and discuss

azerbaijan because why not

Two countries that no one really gives a shit about, though I did vote for Armenia because the Turks already gave them a hard enough time

I don't like turkey and its allies, I'll go for armenia

Idk, Azerbaijan has a cooler name, but Armenia has System of a Down and shit.

i support the one that exterminates the more joos

I don't want to fight wars of other countries

Kinda ass at geography ngl

Competition seems close
Here are my reasons to go with Armenia.
1. The contested territories are populated by Armenians and Azer claim over them is flimsy

2. Armenia fought alone and was ignored by Russia while Azerbaijan had Turk help including game changer drones
SOAD is Armenian? That's one more reason! Also consider that Armenia is christian and Azerbaijan is muslim

Lol I thought that as well.

I'll just flip a coin and vote to see the results ngl

Never heard of them.

whichever causes the most amount of casualties

country wars, take me home, to a place i belong.

as far as I'm concerned all of the Caucasus belong to Russia but if I had to choose one then Armenia.

I am starting this new series where incels vote on who do they support in popular international rivalries. Feel free to give your reasons and discuss
Armenia

Azerbaijan because they are less cucked. Armenia produced the Kardashians so they can burn tbh.

All the nonwhites are supporting Azerbaijan but I support them too. Armenians are conniving faggots and the ottomans should’ve finished them all off. Literal mountain Jews.

All the nonwhites are supporting Azerbaijan but I support them too. Armenians are conniving faggots and the ottomans should’ve finished them all off. Literal mountain Jews.
That's interesting. Expected white nationalists to chose caucasian slavs over turk muslims

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back