Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could Social Justice strategies work for Incels?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
For example, look at how trains and gays played their hand.

They bitched and cried and moaned on every social media platform they could for ages en masse and they protested and they complained with mass reporting whenever they were criticized etc etc. And it worked. Now they are very powerful protected and privileged groups.

Why don’t Incels employee the same “woke” SJW strategies?

Thinking on it I actually am not confident it would actually work for us — like, at all. The main reason being when those other groups complain and get criticized big tech and daddy government and the media step in tooth foot and nail to defend them and to propagandize for them. Despite no one normal agreeing or caring for many many years (basically until they were made to by force until threat of having their reputations ruined).

This same sort of “our team” systematic support simply would not and does not exist for incels as a group and thus those strategies seem extremely unlikely to work in our case — despite their being many many many more of us than those in the aforementioned groups. The other end of it is a lot of those movements success seems to have come from women supporting those movements. Our movement would be directly opposed to them and thus such support simply would not exist.

Anyway, I’m open to any ideas about getting more organized and trying to enact some real systemic change but to be honest everything I can think of just seems like it wouldn’t work. I’m tired of feeling hopeless bros, fuck this system, fuck most people they’re delusional selfish hypocrites, and fuck this life of lonely serfdom getting abused and constantly told we’re “”””privileged””” just because we’re men. FUCK them and their lies.

Last edited:
We would need some real concrete goals and actual political power. Organizing on this fed honeypot is probably not a good idea.

It's not impossible, though.

The Jews won't fund us and lobby politicians, and big tech would censor us.

We would need some real concrete goals and actual political power. Organizing on this fed honeypot is probably not a good idea.

It's not impossible, though.
God I hate how feds are everywhere now. What a fucking waste of tax payer funds. Funny how they never bother to shut down “media approved” groups like the ones I mention in my post.

The fact that getting doxxed and what pitiful muck of a life I have ruined even worse than it already is has to always be in the back of your mind for every little thing you say is bullshit.

Getting an incel into a position of political influence seems difficult, maybe things will improve once the boomers start to die and new people go into governance I don’t know.

The Jews won't fund us and lobby politicians, and big tech would censor us.
Exactly, the real question I have is what was their goal and why did they suddenly start pumping out mass propaganda and support for those other groups? It is surreal how much true power big tech and the media have — the basically control public opinion and function as propaganda engines not vehicles for truth.

Related:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRKeLddd/

God I hate how feds are everywhere now. What a fucking waste of tax payer funds. Funny how they never bother to shut down “media approved” groups like the ones I mention in my post.

The fact that getting doxxed and what pitiful muck of a life I have ruined even worse than it already is has to always be in the back of your mind for every little thing you say is bullshit.

Getting an incel into a position of political influence seems difficult, maybe things will improve once the boomers start to die and new people go into governance I don’t know.
It's not a new phenomena, the U.S government used fed ops extensively during the civil rights era to discredit prominent figures like MLK.
The success of the civil rights movement shows that they're not invincible in this regard.

That doesn't work for straight men, bluepilled incels constantly go to Twitter and talk about how male loneliness is destroying many lives and
people just don't care, this post had 100k likes...

View: https://twitter.com/carbdiem/status/1656685113281748994?s=20

The fact that that post has such an overwhelming amount of support shows that women broadly have zero sympathy or understanding for grievances outside of their own (we all know most of those likes are coming from other women and wokies). But then they also expect men to support and empathize with their grievances lol. Hypocrites

The statement there for how people who say “sex isn’t a big deal need to be forced into celibacy” is completely true. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu.

Love and sex ARE foundational human needs. Without them you will not find wholistic happiness and contentment because that’s not how people are programmed. Women just shrug this off and mock us — all the while sitting in their ivory tower with options at their disposal and lots of sex under their belt. I genuinely despise people like that who don’t appreciate their actual position and mock the real grievances the modern man suffers with every day. Don’t expect sympathy from us to you then bitch, all men everywhere should immediately stop helping them and should make the same types of uncaring statements of mockery any time a woman complains about anything because it’s how they’ve been treating us for years.

And no feds I’m not saying the shooter was in the right to gun people down, I don’t support that and it’s a crime for a reason. But what I am saying is that anyone who’s really honest with themselves can understand “why” he did it. And if we want people to stop doing things like this then we need to seriously think about the underlying problems of male loneliness and the hopelessness of their lives. “But god forbid that happen!” :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
It's not a new phenomena, the U.S government used fed ops extensively during the civil rights era to discredit prominent figures like MLK.
The success of the civil rights movement shows that they're not invincible in this regard.
They whitewashed MLK's more radical messages and turned him into a "let's all get along" "peace and love" type of activist, and literally murdered him, the civil rights movement had some success, but it wasn't nearly as revolutionary as it could've been, they killed a bunch of civil rights leaders before they even scratched the surface of what they wanted

I don’t doubt this at all lol

The fact that that post has such an overwhelming amount of support shows that women broadly have zero sympathy or understanding for grievances outside of their own (we all know most of those likes are coming from other women and wokies). But then they also expect men to support and empathize with their grievances lol. Hypocrites

The statement there for how people who say “sex isn’t a big deal need to be forced into celibacy” is completely true. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu.

Love and sex ARE foundational human needs. Without them you will not find wholistic happiness and contentment because that’s not how people are programmed. Women just shrug this off and mock us — all the while sitting in their ivory tower with options at their disposal and lots of sex under their belt. I genuinely despise people like that who don’t appreciate their actual position and mock the real grievances the modern man suffers with every day. Don’t expect sympathy from us to you then bitch, all men everywhere should immediately stop helping them and should make the same types of uncaring statements of mockery any time a woman complains about anything because it’s how they’ve been treating us for years.

And no feds I’m not saying the shooter was in the right to gun people down, I don’t support that and it’s a crime for a reason. But what I am saying is that anyone who’s really honest with themselves can understand “why” he did it. And if we want people to stop doing things like this then we need to seriously think about the underlying problems of male loneliness and the hopelessness of their lives. “But god forbid that happen!” :feelsseriously:
I'm glad you understand why it is impossible for a group stereotyped as only straight, nerdy WHITE men to victimize themselves for sympathy from foids, faggots and Jews

Exactly, the real question I have is what was their goal and why did they suddenly start pumping out mass propaganda and support for those other groups? It is surreal how much true power big tech and the media have — the basically control public opinion and function as propaganda engines not vehicles for truth.

Related:

I don't know. All that I know is they clearly have an agenda.

I'm glad you understand why it is impossible for a group stereotyped as only straight, nerdy WHITE men to victimize themselves for sympathy from foids, faggots and Jews
Our ancestors were fools to give up their power to other groups that hate them. Honestly so many boomers are in the “I got mine fuck you” camp it’s unreal. As much as people hate Hitler as the greatest villain of all time (or the so western history/society’s would have us believe) in some ways he was absolutely right.

For example, he really did care about Germany and the German people and his outrage at how his country was being ruined by foreign powers makes perfect sense. His desire for a traditional family structure was also sensible. Hitler’s worst mistake was over expanding and not quitting while he was ahead. If he had and had negotiated sooner we’d all probably have been taught a very very different version of history.

Not saying Hitler was some paragon, horrible things are done in war, but he was right to put his people first. I also no longer trust my own government or the media and I now see how much that we’re fed is blatant propaganda so who even knows what’s true.

Last edited:
They whitewashed MLK's more radical messages and turned him into a "let's all get along" "peace and love" type of activist, and literally murdered him, the civil rights movement had some success, but it wasn't nearly as revolutionary as it could've been, they killed a bunch of civil rights leaders before they even scratched the surface of what they wanted
True, and now that you mention it, the feds also had their resources tied up in other movements as well. I don't know how we can counter this other than sheer numbers.

Related:

Feminism depresses wages and supporting fags, trannies and other degenerates keeps these subhumans and other people fighting each other so they will never topple the kikes in power.

True, and now that you mention it, the feds also had their resources tied up in other movements as well. I don't know how we can counter this other than sheer numbers.
It's really over, unless a large chunk of men stops being cucks and worshiping faggots, trannies and foids we're done

This is the thing that boggles my mind. Incels are actually a huge group. Way bigger than the gays/trains combined for example. Not as big probably as feminists though because basically 100% of women are woke militant feminists now.

The real issue men have is a unification problem. Men compete with each other instead of cooperating towards a shared goal.

A big BIG problem really is the media/big tech/government/learning institutions brainwashing men and indoctrination us against our own interests. Men are taught that these “other men” (the evil misogynist incels!) are bad and they are good and they by being nice little boys with good personalities who support women they’ll be accepted.

Combatting that is very very tricky without our own big platforms. This is why I say the difference between us and those other groups is the support of society’s propaganda engines and top down censorship/shaming strategies for people they dissent. We don’t have that. I see this kind of brainwashing delusion in men ALL THE TIME irl — eg see my recent post about the old friend that’s getting divorced, it’s surreal.

Last edited:
Our ancestors were fools to give up their power to other groups that hate them. Honestly so many boomers are in the “I got mine fuck you” camp it’s unreal. As much as people hate Hitler as the greatest villain of all time (or the so western history/society’s would have us believe) in some ways he was absolutely right.

For example, he really did care about Germany and the German people and his outrage at how his country was being ruined by foreign powers makes perfect sense. His desire for a traditional family structure was also sensible. Hitler’s worst mistake was over expanding and not quitting while he was ahead. If he had and had negotiated sooner we’d all probably have been taught a very very different version of history.

Not saying Hitler was some paragon, horrible things are done in war, but he was right to put his people first. I also no longer trust my own government or the media and I now see how much that we’re fed is blatant propaganda so who even knows what’s true.
Hitler genuinely wanted to stop sub5 young men like me from having kids and wanted chads to have a harem of Stacys, he would've made our life similar or even worse than they are now

This is the thing that boggles my mind. Incels are actually a huge group. Way bigger than the gays/trains combined for example. Not as big probably as feminists though because basically 100% of women are woke militant feminists now.

The real issue men have is a unification problem. Men compete with each other instead of cooperating towards a shared goal.

A big BIG problem really is the media/big tech/government/learning institutions brainwashing men and indoctrination us against our own interests. Men are taught that these “other men” (the evil misogynist incels!) are bad and they are good and they by being nice little boys with good personalities who support women they’ll be accepted.
This is one of the reasons why I oppose ldaring/neeting. The reason leftists dominate academia and other institutions is because their enemies stopped caring about them as much. These ideas need to be spread to a far larger audience.

Feminism depresses wages and supporting fags, trannies and other degenerates keeps these subhumans and other people fighting each other so they will never topple the kikes in power.
This is probably it, yeah. Crazy to me most people don’t see this for what it is but honestly most people are actual retards and unless your life is going badly like ours people don’t change their views.

Hitler genuinely wanted to stop sub5 young men like me from having kids and wanted chads to have a harem of Stacys, he would've made our life similar or even worse than they are now
He also had little to do with Germany's recovery. That was mostly the work of Gustav Stresemann, who was responsible for getting Germany on an equal footing with the entente nations.

It's really over, unless a large chunk of men stops being cucks and worshiping faggots, trannies and foids we're done
:feelsbadman:

I wish I could get through to most men. I feel like most men if they were given the right influence for a time and talked with people that didn’t bite their head off for perceived “””misogyny””” could really unify around something and act for change. But I’m kinda hopeless about it now.

Obviously figures like Jordan Peterson have numerous holes in their world view but we need more smart men like that to reach young men. We need a leader to rally around that could do real change in public office. Like, a Trump type in terms of reach/popularity. Good lord almighty though the system came crashing down on figures like they who oppose the narrative with a vengeance.

Most men, even based ones, are afraid rationally so of having their reputations completely destroyed and losing their job just for speaking out about these types of subjects. I don’t know how we could change that.

Yeah, very fair point. I’m not trying to suggest he was a good person or that incels should idolize the man only that as an example we need a figure kind of like that with charisma to lead disenfranchised men politically. And also that I don’t know how much to believe regarding what we’re taught about him in western education because propaganda is real and that he was right about some things for sure, it’s more grey than most people admit.

Eugenics is a strange subject because in theory you could breed a better race of humans much like you can breed animals for certain traits (eg if you bred the smartest humans or the most attractive together eventually after long enough doing that you could change the foundation base level of humanity).

The issue with it though is in the near term you’d be screwing over heaps of people if you stopped them from having kids or limited them from having partners which isn’t good so I get why this approach was abandoned.

Last edited:
That doesn't work for straight men, bluepilled incels constantly go to Twitter and talk about how male loneliness is destroying many lives and
people just don't care, this post had 100k likes...

View: https://twitter.com/carbdiem/status/1656685113281748994?s=20

and there are lots of men in the replies who evidently are struggling with loneliness in a romantic sense and i feel for you, it sucks!
and then replies a few tweets later with:
At least I can get laid buddy
JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He also had little to do with Germany's recovery. That was mostly the work of Gustav Stresemann, who was responsible for getting Germany on an equal footing with the entente nations.
Exactly simping for Hitler is cucked, he was just a man who told Germans what they wanted to hear and was successful because of the political, social and economic environment of the time and the people he had around him, he wasn't a savior, it was a right time right place type of thing, he wasn't just killing kikes too, everyone he thought unworthy was murdered

I wish I could get through to most men. I feel like most men if they were given the right influence for a time and talked with people that didn’t bite their head off for perceived “””misogyny””” could really unify around something and act for change. But I’m kinda hopeless about it now.

Obviously figures like Jordan Peterson have numerous holes in their world view but we need more smart men like that to reach young men. We need a leader to rally around that could do real change in public office. Like, a Trump type in terms of reach/popularity. Good lord almighty though the system came crashing down on figures like they who oppose the narrative with a vengeance.

Most men, even based ones, are afraid rationally so of having their reputations completely destroyed and losing their job just for speaking out about these types of subjects. I don’t know how we could change that.
Redpillers can be useful when it comes to spreading the blackpill. I reckon 99% of users here came to the blackpill through redpillers. They're a bit misinformed but their spirit is in a good place.

I also wouldn't really look up to Jordan Peterson as an idol, he's a benzos addict. There are historical male figures who can provide better inspiration.

This is one of the reasons why I oppose ldaring/neeting. The reason leftists dominate academia and other institutions is because their enemies stopped caring about them as much. These ideas need to be spread to a far larger audience.
Very good point. It’s interesting of how most teachers are women here. If that number flipped the other way being mostly men I wonder what influence that would have long term.

Good to know thanks mate

Yeah, very fair point. I’m not trying to suggest he was a good person or that incels should idolize the man only that as an example we need a figure kind of like that with charisma to lead disenfranchised men politically. And also that I don’t know how much to believe regarding what we’re taught about him in western education because propaganda is real and that he was right about some things for sure, it’s more grey than most people admit.

Eugenics is a strange subject because in theory you could breed a better race of humans much like you can breed animals for certain traits (eg if you bred the smartest humans or the most attractive together eventually after long enough doing that you could change the foundation base level of humanity).

The issue with it though is in the near term you’d be screwing over heaps of people if you stopped them from having kids or limited them from having partners which isn’t good so I get why this approach was abandoned.
We definitely need some kind of leader, but he'd probably just be demonized, and his message would just get lost in all the propaganda, people will believe anything the feds tell them these days

Redpillers can be useful when it comes to spreading the blackpill. I reckon 99% of users here came to the blackpill through redpillers. They're a bit misinformed but their spirit is in a good place.

I also wouldn't really look up to Jordan Peterson as an idol, he's a benzos addict. There are historical male figures who can provide better inspiration.
JP is also insane when it comes to anything related to his religious views imo. He’s far from perfect but he’s at least someone empathetic to men who’s reached a bit into the mainstream and for that I appreciate him. Historic you’re absolutely right but we need someone now to speak out and get a real following and eventually run for public office. Ideally we’d get many people to do that but I really think people are scared for their reputations and livelihoods because the system is so heavily against us.

We definitely need some kind of leader, but he'd probably just be demonized, and his message would just get lost in all the propaganda, people will believe anything the feds tell them these days
Indeed I think you’re right unfortunately. I genuinely don’t know how we can win against a foe like this. Seems hopeless :feelsbadman:

Indeed I think you’re right unfortunately. I genuinely don’t know how we can win against a foe like this. Seems hopeless :feelsbadman:
Don't be sad brocel, this problem is getting bigger every day, normies and feds won't be able to brush it under the rug forever

Social justice works for everything and everyone even animals terrorists pedos and everyone but when it comes to incels we are the bad guys jfl at this clown world

Social justice works for everything and everyone even animals terrorists pedos and everyone but when it comes to incels we are the bad guys jfl at this clown world

Soyciety needs scapegoats.

I got banned 7 days on Jewtter for insulting foids bcuz they made me so mad