Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Could Recreational Drug and Alcohol Use Lead To Ascension ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
While drug and alcohol use is one of my main copes, I actually realized how in today's society, drug use is actually something that brings people together that wouldn't normally get together if they didn't share an affinity for a good buzz, and I can't help but wonder if this can somehow be utilized to be part of social circles that would eventually lead to typical normie relations that possibly could lead to ascending. My theory on how this could possibly work is as follows :

You make it known you like to get high in your social circles. This eventually catches the attention of fellow stoners. For the most part, the average stoner is not contemptuous and has that whole "we're all human beings" thing going on. This of course leads to social networking with people who will not judge you or care how ugly or unfuckable you are. They will just see you as a fellow stoner. Somewhere down the line in the midst of hanging out with these folks, I would imagine crossing paths with a female stoner would eventually happen. Based on what I've seen with your typical female stoner, well first things first, most of them are slutty and don't tend to have the highest of standards. Being a slut and enjoying a good buzz do seem to go hand in hand. I have first hand heard skanky coworkers outright brag about how they were smoking with guys and it eventually lead to them fucking, so clearly THC has aphrodisiac qualities when consumed by a chick. In theory, if you connected to a stoner girl, assuming she was you're atypical stoner, all the pieces would be there for you to make it happen. At the very least, even if nothing happens, you can still fall back on drugs as a cope, and even take solace in platonic normie relations with fellow tokers.

Currently engaging in this experiment to see what, if any merit there is to this theory. So far, in terms of establishing simple connections with other stoners, I do seem to get along well with normies who like to get high and so far, things are going OK. The relaxing properties of THC combined with just being able to talk to people with similar interests really does make a difference. Yes, I know some of you for whatever reason aren't too fond of socializing with normies for a variety of reasons, but it's necessary and not so bad when drugs are involved. Again, this is a theory and an experiment. Not sure what this community's thoughts are on a cel willing to take one for the team in the hopes it may help others, but that's what I consider this. It may work for me, it may not work for me, it may work for you, it may not work for you. If I fail I'm sure you'll have plenty of jokes for me and I'll be the first to laugh and admit I deserve them.

Couple more observations that I consider note worthy is that depending on where you live, Hemp derived THC products may be legal and can be ordered online or even bought locally, if legality is an issue for anyone here. Also worth noting is that low to mid tier normies who get high are for the most part, more approachable. People will tend to think you're "hip" and it will just compel them to be more friendly and social with you. I won't lie, it kind of annoyed me at first when other normies would just come up to me and be friendly and ask me what kind of vape pen I had and where I buy my stuff, but I guess I just decided to be friendly back and it turned out to be a good decision, and the proof is that now some of these normies basically vouch for me with others. I guess the last thing to note is that I was lucky in the sense that I connect to several stoners who are closer to my age and therefore have similar interests and values. With that, I recommend taking a similar approach and trying to connect to stoners you at least have some common ground on as it would make it easier to get along with them.

This thread is meant to be a genuinely serious topic. I know that I've had people express contempt for me because I still try, and I get that, but to those who may respond in such a manner, I simply ask that you just take into consideration that this isn't meant to upset anyone here, it's meant to help. I'm alot closer to the point of no return than most of you guys on here, and as I've said before, I wish this on nobody. If going out there and trying different things to see what, if anything, I can learn and pass to you in the hopes that maybe, JUST maybe it will help you avoid becoming me, then so be it. That's all for now.

No drugs and alcohol for your face

It can ascend you to other side if you do it long enough

drug abusing foids are STRICTLY chad only

This of course leads to social networking with people who will not judge you or care how ugly or unfuckable you are
no stoner is like that jfl

no place is exempt from the workings of the blackpill

Yeah, drugs and alcohol can lessen a foid's judgment enough for her to sleep with you. And some foids do get attracted to you post-coitus if you made her orgasm - to the point that they don't even need to be high/drunk to sleep with you in the future.

There is a risk though that you just become an addict and start to replace trying to get foids with just doing drugs and alcohol by yourself. This sort of happened to me with alcohol. I can't even remember the last time I drank alcohol WITH somebody else. It's usually just by myself now.

drug abusing foids are STRICTLY chad only

Nope, seen alot of sluts and skanks working security in our local entertainment district. Literally never saw one with a chad. Most get with the low to mid tier normie types, though that's just based on what I've seen in my area.
no stoner is like that jfl

no place is exempt from the workings of the blackpill
Well, the ones I've become acquainted with are. We grew up off the same entertainment, trends, etc. I know not every single stoner is the same, but the ones I've met are all laid back and care less about how hideous I am. Comradery is their specialty so long as you have similar interests. I don't wanna jump the gun and say they respect me, but they certainly are alot more courteous and social with me when compared to other normies I have to interact wth regularly. From what I personally have observed, many guys who get high are like this, so in theory, maybe broads who get high are too ? I mean I've taken note of the guys they fuck when high, and trust me, the bar seems to be awfully low with them. Again, a theory that I'm just floating out there based on personal observations that could at the least provide you with a pretty decent cope, the possibility of my theory being true just being mere icing on the cake.

No alcohol for your autism and no weed for your lack of sexual experience