Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are bars going to last much longer?

Bars are 1000% designed around men thinking they can get laid there. Even in the 90s and 2000s, bars were behind the times. Buying a girl a drink was already counterproductive at that point, but getting laid was still possible if you jestered insanely hard while somehow avoiding coming off tryhard.

That bars are still in business today genuinely shocks me. I understand bars where 60 year old dudes sip beers and watch handegg, that's a different market. But hook-up bars and night clubs absolutely shouldn't exist at all.
Clubs and shit are only surviving because male thirst is so strong, a literal gold mine. Covid killed off a few, and with the next generation increasingly aware of hypergamy and how much married life sucks as a lvm things are looking good for club destruction.

There might be 'single' women but its out of my age group, no i do not hag maxx!
LMAO Older women's standards aren't really any different anyway. Maybe they'll tolerate some 5'10" man instead of a six footer or whatever.
JFL if they pick an incel and find out how inexperienced he his, they'll just drive off and leave him naked.

It's already happened only fat disgusting trash nigs go to clubs in my part of England and they all just go to stab each other or fuck nasty landwhales and it's disgusting.