Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could a Chinese man slay in Japan

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Could a Chinaman move to Japan and slay? How would he do in Nagasaki?

if he is tall and good looking yes tho chinese have lower status and poorer than japs not to mention that japanese hate chinese
so average chinese men definitely not

if he is tall and good looking yes tho chinese have lower status and poorer than japs not to mention that japanese hate chinese
so average chinese men definitely not
A 6'4 Chinese Chang might slay in Japan

If he's a Chang, sure.

If Chang or rich.

China and Japan are two examples of the race pill.

The founding class of China are the Huang-hoid. Tall fags, light skinned, and high IQ northerners. Longer skulled, taller, whiter, smarter, and better looking.
The founding class of Japan are the Yayoi. Basically the nordics of East Asia. Longer skulled, taller, whiter, smarter, and better looking.

If a chink or jap male are of the Huanghoid or Yayoi looks, he is a chang in east asia regardless.

Can a Japanase person recognize that the other guy is Chinese just by looking at him?

The most desired men in asia are Koreans followed by Japanese. Chinese are generally not liked unless they kpopmaxx and market themselves as different from the other Chinese. Also there is a tax to being a Chinese. Meaning they have to spend more to attract the same girls as Koreans and Japanese. I’m speaking out of what I noticed in Thailand and the Philippines.

China and Japan are two examples of the race pill.

The founding class of China are the Huang-hoid. Tall fags, light skinned, and high IQ northerners. Longer skulled, taller, whiter, smarter, and better looking.
The founding class of Japan are the Yayoi. Basically the nordics of East Asia. Longer skulled, taller, whiter, smarter, and better looking.

If a chink or jap male are of the Huanghoid or Yayoi looks, he is a chang in east asia regardless.
Huanghoid doesn't look that white to me tbh

Huanghoid doesn't look that white to me tbh

If you dont think that example pic of a huanghoid is good looking, the vast majority of us rice people are far uglier.

Well then, objectively speaking, we rice people are flat out ugly.

But like my previous post implied, there are some very good looking north east asian noodlewhores. Naturally looks btw. Not the bs fake up + face filter that overseas noodlewhores use on a massive scale nowadays.

They look the same so no