Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Corpse husband’s face was revealed, e-girls on twitter are mocking him to death for it

nidus

nidus

-
And yet bluepillers have the nerve to tell us personality is all that matters :feelsseriously:

corpse’s face -
3B2E77EA 4728 42F3 AB6D 796300389862

some of the tweets mocking him -
BF68A6AA D8BD 4A29 B018 FE537031AB90

CF200C2E 404F 46C6 8FCA 1B415C054F35

B5F3F41A C514 496E A560 855FB5E7885D

events like these just prove our point; they’re aware that they won’t get bashed for criticising his looks, so they show their true nature. you can have ideal voice, frame, aesthetic, personality etc to these women but if your facial genetics aren’t good it’s fucking over. it’s no wonder corpse hesitated to show his face for so long, he must’ve been aware of the blackpill to some extent and decided to rely on his voice and dark eboy halo whilst hiding his face from the world :cryfeels:

LMAOOOOOOOOO NO FUCKING WAY

you can have ideal voice, frame, aesthetic, personality etc to these women but if your facial genetics aren’t good it’s fucking over.
That would be me
And yet bluepillers have the nerve to tell us personality is all that matters :feelsseriously:

corpse’s face -
View attachment 499466

View attachment 499467
View attachment 499468
View attachment 499469

events like these just prove our point; they’re aware that they won’t get bashed for criticising his looks, so they show their true nature. you can have ideal voice, frame, aesthetic, personality etc to these women but if your facial genetics aren’t good it’s fucking over. it’s no wonder corpse hesitated to show his face for so long, he must’ve been aware of the blackpill to some extent and decided to rely on his voice and dark eboy halo whilst hiding his face from the world :cryfeels:
There’sa reason he didn’t showed his face

Who?
I have never heard about this kid, and with such cool leet hacker username I don't think I want to. He is just too cool for me :feelshaha:

Fakecel trait - you follow Twitter dramas.

how did his personality change overnight :lul:

LMAOOOOOOOOO NO FUCKING WAY
i’m not surprised tbh, if he was as handsome as the girls made him out to be he’d want to show them his good looks to make them lust for him even more

shebbons and wiggers are the ones attacking him

who the fuck?
anyways, if he was attractive he wouldnt felt the need to hide his face to begin with, shouldnt come as a shock unless double digit iq

Straight from the whores mouth
Also I don't know who he is.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Tbh I thought he would be a Chad

Who?
I have never heard about this kid, and with such cool leet hacker username I don't think I want to. He is just too cool for me :feelshaha:

who the fuck?
being zoomer means i’m eventually sucked into these dramas without choice

he was a rapper who had utterly shittons of girls on social media simp for him purely for his deep voice and aesthetic. i remember one time he said he’d post a hand pic on instagram if he gained a certain number of likes, and the post blew up overnight

:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That faggy e celeb got what was coming to him, no voice for your face.
he was a rapper
He was a "creepy stories"/horror youtuber who had a good voice and tried to become a rapper after he massively blew up from playing amongus.

This is a particularly disgusting display. Know why all of these women are angry? Because they used to be very horny for him. For his voice. So now that he doesn't fit their image of him, they feel like he "took" something from them. They were "ripped off" or something.

Make no mistake though, many of his female supporters will call these women out. Maybe even say something about double standards. But we're never gonna solve anything until someone says "This keeps happening because society has decided women are the victims and men are the aggressors."

why would this idiot not do everything in his power to not have his face seen in the internet? his internet "career" is over now :feelshaha: the fact women thought he was hot was all he had going for him.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO! THE DEEP VOICE HAVING FAGGOT HAS BEEN DETHRONED! SO MUCH FOR THAT MANLY VOICE OF YOURS, UGLY! :lul::lul::lul::lul::yes::yes::yes::heart::heart:

@Broly @kanyepilled @Lolimancer @Transcended Trucel

gtfih guys, there’s no wonder he hid his face for so long. His voice carried him.

Last edited:
It's over, not only is he not even ugly, he downright fucking mogs me, JFL.

Who?

Internet faggot that just has a really deep voice and gets him a lot of foid fans donating money.

No wonder my generation just want to become famous on the internet with no talents needed.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
why would this idiot not do everything in his power to not have his face seen in the internet? his internet "career" is over now :feelshaha: the fact women thought he was hot was all he had going for him.
Agreed lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO! THE DEEP VOICE HAVING FAGGOT HAS BEEN DETHRONED! SO MUCH FOR THAT MANLY VOICE OF YOURS, UGLY! :lul::lul::lul::lul::yes::yes::yes::heart::heart:

gtfih guys, there’s no wonder he hid his face for so long. His voice carried him.
Just lol lmao
It's over, not only is he not even ugly, he downright fucking mogs me, JFL.
Cope he is trucel tier. He is uglier than many users I know here.

Remember chad can sound like a baby and still have women meanwhile this guy can have a really good voice and still have girls say ew to him
Just be David Beckham theory.

lol, he's above average normie :feelskek: but I guess it's subhuman for 1/10 Twitter kweens in 2021

he should join us

Ah so he's the guy who became famous and played with AoC just because of his "chad" voice? Over for him. If he wasn't blackpilled, he will be now.

who the fuck?
anyways, if he was attractive he wouldnt felt the need to hide his face to begin with, shouldnt come as a shock unless double digit iq
The first thing I see when I google his images are fake face reveals with Chads. Females are brainlets

shebbons and wiggers are the ones attacking him
thats like 2/3rds of e-girls though. The rest are Asian foids

I should have asked earlier, how do you know for certain that's him?

Remember chad can sound like a baby and still have women meanwhile this guy can have a really good voice and still have girls say ew to him
Voice does matter tbh. I’ve been speaking deeper with my diaphragm.
Agreed lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just lol lmao

Cope he is trucel tier. He is uglier than many users I know here.
he is ugly. 4/10 face, there’s a reason he hid his face for so long.

Fag can’t bait donations now, foids will blackpill him to his grave

I should have asked earlier, how do you know for certain that's him?
here's the kiwi farms thread that supposedly doxxed him.
I'm to lazy to read all the autism but here you go

Last edited:

corpse’s face -
View attachment 499466

View attachment 499467
View attachment 499468
View attachment 499469

Now he has a failo. And now women will dub this "voicefishing!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl should've tagged me:feelsokman:

Jfl should've tagged me:feelsokman:
I will next time broso. Holy fucking shit the sheer joy I’m feeling seeing all these roasties clown him for his looks. I’m off to the gym, this shits good. :lul::lul::lul:

Thanks for the link; seems legit. Is there any site more autistic than that place?

looks like that brendioEEE faggot

The Blackpill is truth. :blackpill:

He shouldn't have revealed his face. Now all the Foids that listen to his voice will see his face and immediately their pussies will dry up and so will his income.

Pretty impressive that they were able to doxx him like that. You can never be safe jfl.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: BRUTAL AS FUCK. I feel bad for Corpse, I wouldn’t want to be revealed as fatcel prime if all these foids think of me as a chad cause of my profile pic :feelshaha:

I don't even know what is going on, why do people posted stupid threads with no background on what they are taking about.
Chimp IQ

If he was attractive he wouldnt felt the need to hide his face to begin with, shouldnt come as a shock unless double digit iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back