Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping with AI

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
With the help of AI I've been able to make stories that suit my fantasies and also hot anime girls. Even things that arent just my sexual desires have been satisfied. My creativity in general is happy. Fantasy cities, fantasy stories, sci-fi, whatever i want. It gets addicting, and I'm afraid that it's stopping me from truly being productive. If you stay at home all day on the computer, I recommend you get into AI. It's simple and life changing.

With the help of AI I've been able to make stories that suit my fantasies and also hot anime girls. Even things that arent just my sexual desires have been satisfied. My creativity in general is happy. Fantasy cities, fantasy stories, sci-fi, whatever i want. It gets addicting, and I'm afraid that it's stopping me from truly being productive. If you stay at home all day on the computer, I recommend you get into AI. It's simple and life changing.
Which AIs apart of GPT?

Which AIs apart of GPT?
GPT is the most powerful I think, but there's more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_kH32gWm2I&ab_channel=Glibatree

If you want to do art I recommend Stable diffusion. Free but pretty big and might take a while to download.

GPT is the most powerful I think, but there's more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_kH32gWm2I&ab_channel=Glibatree

If you want to do art I recommend Stable diffusion. Free but pretty big and might take a while to download.

Interesting, thanks.