Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Converting to Islam as a way of escaping inceldom?

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
We all know Islam has arranged marriages. As a white guy, would they even allow me to have an arranged marriage? I am not religious at all but I can pretend as long as I need to if it means I find a way out. There is a mosque not far from my house and every time I pass it I think about how it could change my life to have an arranged marriage. I don't even care if she's ugly and wears the black coverings.

Some of my friends are Muslim and go to the mosque, so I can use them as a way in.

Islam is a shit tier religion and i would advise you to stay away from it. However if you’re willing you should just do it for the perks of arranged marriages with 4 wives or something lmfao, also its easy to fake being a muslim lol.

they can still divorce rape you but idk if you import one from syria or so maybe you can prevent it but islamic marriage is expensive I guess 10k if not more

no you're white so you will need to find a white moslem girl and there isn't that many. Many in Southern balkan Europe or Turkey you can find one.

Of course since you are white, JBW theory says you will steal the ethnic bitch anyway kek

Yes, if you convert to Islam as a white guy you will be drowning in marriage proposals from Muslim females. Pretending to be religious sucks though.

Islam means no Alcohol or Bacon.

Yes, if you convert to Islam as a white guy you will be drowning in marriage proposals from Muslim females. Pretending to be religious sucks though.

if i stop acting muslim would they divorce me or allow it ?

no one would want a freshly white convert, mooslem women want a religous sheikh or a gl dude thats a moderate muslim and you are not one of those two, you will be seen as an outcast in the muslim community like how i am in this white town, i heard many stories of white converts became even more lonlier when converting, their family turned against them and no weemen want them,

Islam is a shit tier religion and i would advise you to stay away from it. However if you’re willing you should just do it for the perks of arranged marriages with 4 wives or something lmfao, also its easy to fake being a muslim lol.
waryaa your abaabo will give you the ass beating of his life for being an apostate

@SOMCEL give dawah to your somali brother,

waryaa your abaabo will give you the ass beating of his life for being an apostate

@SOMCEL give dawah to your somali brother,
Stalkfurallah who the fuck taught you somali aabahaa wus. Islam ruined somalia, it used to be such a good place with its own culture before the arab circle jerk ruined the whole fucking country.

if i stop acting muslim would they divorce me or allow it ?
How old are you? muslim women aren't allowed to cocky if you act like a cuck they will lose all respect

Stalkfurallah who the fuck taught you somali aabahaa wus. Islam ruined somalia, it used to be such a good place with its own culture before the arab circle jerk ruined the whole fucking country.

Walahii you are a right these fuckin Arabs enslaved somalis, I don't like arabs anyways they are faggots that look down upon black muslims, the only good Arabs were the Sahabas and prophets, but the Arabs are most degenerate race of all time, before the prophet was sent to them they were use to get drunk in public and have public fornication and know since the prophet left they are slowly turning degenarate,

Walahii you are a right these fuckin Arabs enslaved somalis, I don't like arabs anyways they are faggots that look down upon black muslims, the only good Arabs were the Sahabas and prophets, but the Arabs are most degenerate race of all time, before the prophet was sent to them they were use to get drunk in public and have public fornication and know since the prophet left they are slowly turning degenarate,

Yeah bro i fucking hate arabs the most out of all the races i hate. They are racist as fuck and be calling fellow black muslims “abeed” and shit. Also mohammed hated niggers bro, literally called us raisin heads to describe black people.

Yeah bro i fucking hate arabs the most out of all the races i hate. They are racist as fuck and be calling fellow black muslims “abeed” and shit. Also mohammed hated niggers bro, literally called us raisin heads to describe black people.

raisin heads ahhaha. ur country getting cucked by arabs

He literally made Bilal a moazzin when that's an honourable position

He literally made Bilal a moazzin when that's an honourable position
Mashallah but at the end of the day fuck islam and arabs cause they hate us. Ameen

Mashallah but at the end of the day fuck islam and arabs cause they hate us. Ameen
Dont put your anger on stupid Arabs that don't follow the deen properly brother, Islam as a whole isn't an Arab religion, only the last prophet was an Arab, when you look at other prophets they weren't arab, Islam means submission to one god, and plus the best Muslims today are indians, guys like Ahmed dedaat (rip) and dr zakir naik are one of the best scholars and comparative religion speakers, Indonesia is the biggest Muslim country, fuck the Arabs it's not there religion, islam
Is all of mankinds religion

Stalkfurallah brozer you just made me open my eyes, after reading surah fatiha to myself 3 times i have come to the realization that i am possessed by a powerful jinn and will be getting help from the local imam at my mosque. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un May allah save me from this sickness.

No, just ask the islamcels here.