Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Continue to allow "incels" who live with parents?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

Continue to allow users who aren't proper adults yet/haven't moved on their own yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are your parents allowing you to stay and not kick you out or force you to pay your market rate rent and other expenses?

Like I said, if you are truecel, your parents want to kick you out as soon as possible. Or even try to get rid of you when you are still a child, like my parents put me into mental hospitals for years and would have been happy if they would have been able to completely get rid of me and forget they had me.
My mother died, and my father became very soft after that. If my mother were still around, I would have been kicked out and be wasting away my days in an adult day care home, or worse, living in a halfway home. My mother always used to threaten me with the latter if I couldn't get my ass out of the house in time.

dont they bump into your room or something?

It's annoying when there is activity down here. I usually stop and wait for people to leave when that happens.

95% of the time it is just my dad down here watching TV and staying in the same spot for hours at a time. And he's not even around several months out of each year.

what does living with your parents have to do with being ugly?

It's annoying when there is activity down here. I usually stop and wait for people to leave when that happens.

95% of the time it is just my dad down here watching TV and staying in the same spot for hours at a time. And he's not even around several months out of each year.
i see we live in a shitty apartment so there is no extra floors or basement

i see we live in a shitty apartment so there is no extra floors or basement

Yeah my parents bought this place for 170k 15 years ago, and now it's worth around 500k+.

And it is paid off.

The two most successful guys with women I know live with their parents lol.

Also, OP, the US isn't the world. Here in Latin America it's very common to live with your parents till they die and no one will stop getting women because of it if they're good-looking and have other attractive traits to women.

Low IQ, culturally ignorant thread ngl.

The fuck you want me to do retard? living with parents is ideal for incels like me. Why would I even get a le job and pay le rents when I'm doing just fine being a neet. Fuck outta here with your wageslave kikeshit and kys kys kys

Why would an unmarried, childless man live alone?

Also, OP, the US isn't the world. Here in Latin America it's very common to live with your parents till they die and no one will stop getting women because of it if they're good-looking and have other attractive traits to women.

Low IQ, culturally ignorant thread ngl.
Even in the US it's become more common, although definitely not to the extent of latin america.

There is also almost no point in moving out as an incel, at least if you can avoid it. You waste a lot of money for almost no gain.

This is similar to making a thread titled :

"Continue to allow incels who still use dial-up to connect to internet?"
"Continue to allow incels who dont bathe everyday?"
"Continue to allow incels who can't afford a car?"
"Continue to allow incels who uses a beeper/flip phone?"
"Continue to allow incels who shop at a thrift store?"
"Continue to allow incels who have a aol email account?"
"Continue to allow incels who watch pro wrestling and/or anime?"

It's just another gaslighting from soyciety. 'If you only had x then ... '. Do they think that 15-18 y.o. Chads or young criminals who slay regularly own their own mansions? This is beyond stupid.

JFL at this poorcel hating bait.

Dumb poll, of course they should be allowed. JFL at this Post. :feelswhat:.

There will no doubt be some rare circumstances but I don't respect anyone who's living with their parents then slags them off in often wicked ways. You can just tell they have a good family but want someone to blame. To put simply... Cowards.
Despicable individuals.

I wasnt welcome at my remaining parents home at 18 having medical problems they encouraged me not to seek help for so it took ten years to get diagnosis for life changing problems I've endured that have severely damaged my health.
what were these problems

why didnt they want you to seek help, thats pretty messed up

What is your point? That if you live with your parents after the age of majority that is the reason foids reject you? LMAO massive bluepill. Besides, it is completely normal in many European countries to live with your parents well into your twenties.
(I live alone btw and it did not change shit: incel when I lived with my parents, incel after moving out)

OP, the US isn't the world.
I and this thread have nothing to do with the U.S.A.!

There is clearly a cultural difference here. Where I am it is absolutely required to live alone, have an automobile and a job to even be eligible for dating. And of course at least 177 cm or something of height (I am 165 cm).

Do corpse's of your parents count?

I have to cash their checks to pay rent and buy food and stuff....

They stopped stinking years ago.

keep coping wagecuck :lul::lul::owo::owo:
Why would anyone move out only to pay a fuck load in rent for nothing?

Low IQ JFL
Do corpse's of your parents count?

I have to cash their checks to pay rent and buy food and stuff....

They stopped stinking years ago.
brutal :dafuckfeels:
I and this thread have nothing to do with the U.S.A.!

There is clearly a cultural difference here. Where I am it is absolutely required to live alone, have an automobile and a job to even be eligible for dating. And of course at least 177 cm or something of height (I am 165 cm).
over for every teen chad :fuk:

Isn’t being incel and living with your parents correlated?

I'm suprised that you're supossedly 31 yo and hope that every incel lives alone lmao, do you know how hard is to get a job nowadays? inceldom affects your chances of getting a job, for the sake of argument. let's say you somehow get a supermarket/mc-donalds type of job and live paycheck to paycheck. Is that an enjoyable way of living for most people? i find it weird that you need to "live alone" to be incel. Why would you want to live alone, if there's 0% chance of inviting a girl to your place?

Why would I leave the comfort of living with my parents to be completely alone and more poor?
I'm suprised that you're supossedly 31 yo and hope that every incel lives alone lmao, do you know how hard is to get a job nowadays? inceldom affects your chances of getting a job, for the sake of argument. let's say you somehow get a supermarket/mc-donalds type of job and live paycheck to paycheck. Is that an enjoyable way of living for most people? i find it weird that you need to "live alone" to be incel. Why would you want to live alone, if there's 0% chance of inviting a girl to your place?
:feelsLightsaber: can we finish the poll after this lucid coment?

Last edited:
JFL at manbabies seething at this based post.

Isn’t being incel and living with your parents correlated?
In most cases yes. I know one chad who lived with his parent's the majority of his 20s, I believe he banged hot foids in his parent's house on a regular basis.

lol wtf is this bs :feelshaha:

If anything that is a bigger idicator of inceldom (People who live at home after 18). Why would it not be allowed wtf are u retarded?

what were these problems

why didnt they want you to seek help, thats pretty messed up
They didn't want the inconvenience of a sick teenager, they wanted to be like their friends fantasy lives where their child is making tons of big decisions going in directions. So in their given parental wisdom they saw necessary to bully me and make me feel like the biggest loser of the human race basically, just made me guilt , that's the sad thing you automatically believe people you love and they had my unconditional love and manipulated me. At age 16 my shoulder got crushed in a fight with a gang of teenagers my father pretty much instigated , I don't have any function in my shoulder and he said I was a dick head and to shut up when I said "I think I need to get looked at at the hospital". It just got brushed under the carpet and I never even sort help til I was 25 for that one at which point far to late to re attach the rotator cuffs and tendons.

Not to mention the autoimmune diseases it's now proven I have that have caused diabetes and thyroid disease.
That's why I can see through the scummy rats who have caring parents but are just snidy horrible cowardly people. But alot of people have been severely damaged like me. I just have no friends left and the demons circle like vultures feasting on the frequency of my suffering I cannot help but be in no matter how much god damn meditation I do. You can't trust anyone and I'm ready to go I just hope death is actually the one thing in life that isn't a lie.
JFL at manbabies seething at this based post.
Truth

Last edited:
Do you think when Chad was 16 year old and fucked your oneitis he had his own apartment ?
Paying to some richfag landlord not gonna make you ascend if you don't have the bones, only makes sense if you have shit abusive parents

it’s over indeed

What even is this thread?

^I think I only just saw this thread today and I’m unable to vote since the poll was time limited but I say yes.

Last edited:
This makes no sense, living with parents is an actual incel stereotype so how can it mean you are fakecel?
Your living arrangements really have nothing to do with inceldom

no home for your face
no home for your height
no home for your race

if you have the option to stay with parents to save money, do it. Living alone as an incel has no real benefit unless you want independence or have shitty parents