Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Continue to allow "incels" who live with parents?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

Continue to allow users who aren't proper adults yet/haven't moved on their own yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Overwhelming majority here seems to live with their family or parents still, they aren't even proper incels in my book.

Of course continuing to allow those fakecels will win the poll, because most users are like that and their vote will reflect that.

If we didn't allow that the forum would be dead

Why would anyone move out only to pay a fuck load in rent for nothing?

Low IQ JFL

If you are a goblin then living alone does nothing for you. Not everyone can afford or wants to live alone. For guys with dicks >4 inches living alone gives them nothing.

Cope, I know two people who live with their parents in their mid 20’s and still have a gf. They’re saving up money to get a house.

There will no doubt be some rare circumstances but I don't respect anyone who's living with their parents then slags them off in often wicked ways. You can just tell they have a good family but want someone to blame. To put simply... Cowards.
Despicable individuals.

I wasnt welcome at my remaining parents home at 18 having medical problems they encouraged me not to seek help for so it took ten years to get diagnosis for life changing problems I've endured that have severely damaged my health.

I don't understand how this would make someone a fakecel. Moving out is impossible if you don't have the resources/education.

Trucel moving out will lead to suicide within 6 months. Stay with your kin

You can just tell they have a good family but want someone to blame. To put simply... Cowards.
Despicable individuals.
Cope and extremely low IQ
Our parents are 100% to blame for everything we go through
We are a direct result of their retarded life decisions, upbringing and genetics
They failed us and themselves and this is an indisputable fact

Low IQ JFL
I think OP is just jealous that he can't leechmaxx like most of us on here :lul:

I am being VERY BRUTALLY parents-mogged here. I was kicked out at an early age (my incel father lived with HIS parents until late twenties until he finally found a GF/wife and never lived alone), because my father correctly predicted that I won't find a GF so he can't wait for that, if he does not kick me out I will live with him until forties or when he dies. If I could have chosen, I would still not live alone, but he literally called his relatives to forcibly carry my bed and desk away when I refused to do it. He wants nothing to do with his ugly, short and autistic son who won't ever give him grandchildren. Even when he himself was short, ugly and borderline autistic incel who lucked out once with very ugly (mole-ridden, face full of big, black, ugly moles) and low IQ (bottom 7 % confirmed in a test) woman who later divorceraped him, because lots of male immigration changed the market so she could find a higher value man. My father would have never produced children if he had to live in my time.

Typical cumskin take. Ethnics often live with parents until they are married, which obviously none of us are. And I live alone btw.

Low IQ JFL
Yeah it's literally pointless for me. Just live in an empty apartment bro!

Dude I'm a 3/10, having my own apartment or house isn't going to do shit for me. Why would I waste money on that shit if I'm not forced to?

Cope, Chad slays while living at home with his parents lol

I am being VERY BRUTALLY parents-mogged here. I was kicked out at an early age (my incel father lived with HIS parents until late twenties until he finally found a GF/wife and never lived alone), because my father correctly predicted that I won't find a GF so he can't wait for that, if he does not kick me out I will live with him until forties or when he dies. If I could have chosen, I would still not live alone, but he literally called his relatives to forcibly carry my bed and desk away when I refused to do it. He wants nothing to do with his ugly, short and autistic son who won't ever give him grandchildren. Even when he himself was short, ugly and borderline autistic incel who lucked out once with very ugly (mole-ridden, face full of big, black, ugly moles) and low IQ (bottom 7 % confirmed in a test) woman who later divorceraped him, because lots of male immigration changed the market so she could find a higher value man. My father would have never produced children if he had to live in my time.

Yeah classical Boomer POS there.

Way too many Boomers thinking they are hot shit because they lived at a time that may as well have been considered easy mode.

I rented a flat for a few years. Psychologically nothing changed. It had zero influence on my 'confidence'.

Voted "No" just for lols :p
I appreciate the OP for being blunt
Homecels.is

Another shit thread made by a brain dead retard. "JuSt PaY £1000/month tO rEnT A sMaLL 1 BeD ApArTmEnT tHeOry :feelstastyman:"

Voted "No" just for lols :p
I appreciate the OP for being blunt
Homecels.is
Change your vote for your real opinion, please! This is a serious poll for this site, like the other ones @Fat Link is doing.

@Animecel2D has a history of voting in polls for options that do not reflect his real opinion, so that vote is suspicious in whether it is his real stance. Does @Animecel2D live alone or not?

And unfortunately so many users visited this poll/page, even commented, but did not vote. Why is that?
Another shit thread made by a brain dead retard. "JuSt PaY £1000/month tO rEnT A sMaLL 1 BeD ApArTmEnT tHeOry :feelstastyman:"
You are volcel for not brushing your teeth intentionally for years.

Also, if you would be a real truecel like me, why you are still allowed to live at home when you are close to 30?

Most genuine truecels are disowned by their families/parents.

Last edited:
And unfortunately so many users visited this poll/page, even commented, but did not vote. Why is that?
Happens all the time, voter participation is usually higher if the issue in question is actually contentions.

Change your vote for your real opinion, please! This is a serious poll for this site, like the other ones @Fat Link is doing.

@Animecel2D has a history of voting in polls for options that do not reflect his real opinion, so that vote is suspicious in whether it is his real stance. Does @Animecel2D live alone or not?
I live alone, I don’t agree with this thread and would’ve voted yes but I voted no instead because I didn’t want the poll to seem so completely one sided

OP is the same guy who has a diary containing his neighbors fuck sessions (in some other thread. never posts audio though).

He wants the rest of us to hear chad fuck a foid through paper-thin walls.
Maybe he gets off to it, don't be so hard on him.
I live alone, I don’t agree with this thread and would’ve voted yes but I voted no instead because I didn’t want the poll to seem so completely one sided
:heart:

Cope as fuck every normie gets a gf while at their parents

Maybe he gets off to it
get off = (intransitive, slang) To experience an orgasm or other sexual pleasure; to become sexually aroused

No, it is the complete opposite; a few times I have been masturbating when they start having sex, I can't continue, it makes me so sad. So hearing them having sex causes me to not become sexually aroused, even when I was already sexually aroused (it ends it immediately).

a few times I have been masturbating when they start having sex, I can't continue, it makes me so sad
Brutal.
I feel you, my neighbors suck too, I'd happily end them just for being noisy.

You are bad person, never do that, polls are there to see how one-sided or not things are.

At the moment there are only 3 "No" votes, and two of them are from voters whose real stance is the opposite. I am completely alone on this. The many visitors that did not vote very probably would have not voted "No", because if that was their stance, they would have voted. SO I AM COMPLETELY ALONE ON THIS ISSUE, CONFIRMING THAT I AM ABOUT THE ONLY REAL, GENUINE TRUECEL ACTIVE HERE.

Housing is skyrocketing and getting jobs that pay enough to survive is extremely difficult nowadays. You can’t blame people for still living with their parents.
I think OP is just jealous that he can't leechmaxx like most of us on here :lul:

Last edited:
I am completely alone on this. The many visitors that did not vote very probably would have not voted "No", because if that was their stance, they would have voted. SO I AM COMPLETELY ALONE ON THIS ISSUE, CONFIRMING THAT I AM ABOUT THE ONLY REAL, GENUINE TRUECEL ACTIVE HERE.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What's your race?

Some of us have no choice. We are stuck with family. trust me, i wish i could live alone.
But i don't have the money. How does this not make us incels? Do you know how much women find it a turn off if a man still lives with his parents or family?

I think living with parents is kind of concomitant with inceldom. Just dealing with a landlord is already intimidating for a neurotic person who is distrustful of everyone and thinks they're laughing behind their backs. To them home with parents = safety.
Underaged users should be :banhammer: though.

You are volcel for not brushing your teeth intentionally for years.

Also, if you would be a real truecel like me, why you are still allowed to live at home when you are close to 30?

Most genuine truecels are disowned by their families/parents.
Spot on

I don't understand how this would make someone a fakecel. Moving out is impossible if you don't have the resources/education.
Yeah, this is ridiculous. THose at the bottom of the social ladder are more likely to end up failing endeavors in life, anyway, and where else would they wind up but home?

Living with family is the norm here, americuncel

I'm basically your age but you're sounding like a boomer there. Truecels are more likely to be permaNEETs for obvious reasons, and truecels belong here. And in 2021 its not even uncommon for normies to live at home in their 20s because of ridiculous rents, housing prices and the job market itself. By expanding your normie/boomer logic a bit further we wouldn't be proper adults either since we're virgins

I'm basically your age but you're sounding like a boomer there. Truecels are more likely to be permaNEETs for obvious reasons, and truecels belong here. And in 2021 its not even uncommon for normies to live at home in their 20s because of ridiculous rents, housing prices and the job market itself. By expanding your normie/boomer logic a bit further we wouldn't be proper adults either since we're virgins

Housing is skyrocketing and getting jobs that pay enough to survive is extremely difficult nowadays. You can’t blame people for still living with their parents.
Some of us have no choice. We are stuck with family. trust me, i wish i could live alone.
But i don't have the money. How does this not make us incels? Do you know how much women find it a turn off if a man still lives with his parents or family?
Yeah, this is ridiculous. THose at the bottom of the social ladder are more likely to end up failing endeavors in life, anyway, and where else would they wind up but home?
Living with family is the norm here, americuncel
Why are your parents allowing you to stay and not kick you out or force you to pay your market rate rent and other expenses?

Like I said, if you are truecel, your parents want to kick you out as soon as possible. Or even try to get rid of you when you are still a child, like my parents put me into mental hospitals for years and would have been happy if they would have been able to completely get rid of me and forget they had me.

Why are your parents allowing you to stay and not kick you out or force you to pay your market rate rent and other expenses?
I was a caretaker for my mom. She was very disabled and physically sick. She essentially "payed me" by letting me stay with her and get free meals.
But She died earlier this year and now i'm living with another family member. I've been trying to get jobs for the last few months but so far no luck. I really want my own place soon. Tired of annoying family.

I dont understand how living with either faimly or alone would affect inceldom, hell, living alone is better, at least you can fap whenever you want

You can be adult AND live with your parents.

I dont understand how living with either faimly or alone would affect inceldom, hell, living alone is better, at least you can fap whenever you want

I mean, I fap whenever I want anyway. I just fap away in my room in the basement.

we wouldn't be proper adults either since we're virgins
Virgins are NOT proper adults, that for me has been crystal-clear my whole life. I am still not an proper adult.

Why not? I don't see why both terms conflict.

Does living your own increase your chance of ascending?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back