Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over constantly trapped in my own mind

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Overthinking, over analyzing and unable to calm my nerves down when I suffer a panic or anxiety attack. Every day is a struggle it's unbearable. Drugs don't help I don't always have fun when on substances. Alcohol helps but I hate having to wake up with a headache and brain fog the next day which I already experience without the use of substances but with alcohol it's just much worse.

LDAR helps me. Closing my eyes and trying not to think of anything or stare at the ceiling for 30 minutes without doing anything.

It is what it is. Can you change it? If yes, change it, if not, accept it.

Easier said than done, but anyways, fighting against impossibles is gonna bring you nothing good.

I constantly talk to myself

Overthinking, over analyzing and unable to calm my nerves down when I suffer a panic or anxiety attack. Every day is a struggle it's unbearable. Drugs don't help I don't always have fun when on substances. Alcohol helps but I hate having to wake up with a headache and brain fog the next day which I already experience without the use of substances but with alcohol it's just much worse.

LDAR helps me. Closing my eyes and trying not to think of anything or stare at the ceiling for 30 minutes without doing anything.
"Just do NoFap, bro :soy::soy::soy:"

That's what not talking to other people does.
Humans are communicative tribe animals, we aren't designed to be alone for prolonged periods of time.
If the only person you can talk to is yourself, you'll go insane eventually.

That's what not talking to other people does.
Humans are communicative tribe animals, we aren't designed to be alone for prolonged periods of time.
If the only person you can talk to is yourself, you'll go insane eventually.
That's where this forum comes in.

That's where this forum comes in.
Sadly, that's not the case.
This forum does not provide any form of reasonable communication or community at all.

Sadly, that's not the case.
This forum does not provide any form of reasonable communication or community at all.
Maybe not, but it's by far the best forum I've come across for social rejects.

I constantly talk to myself
me too, i am saying everything that i type in this post as i write it out
it sucks because if i have the window open and i say words like "kike" or "nigger" loudly people will hear me

Whatever it is what itis