Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Considering going to a war to die.

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I feel like it's the only solution if you want to die with honor, for a good cause. People will remember your death as something good at least and they will not think u were a looser.

>fighting for zog
>dying with honour

atleast join russians/china/taliban

if you fight for west you are gigacuck

I feel like it's the only solution if you want to die with honor, for a good cause. People will remember your death as something good at least and they will not think u were a looser.
You could end up disabled and not die :worryfeels:

No one is going to remember us, fellow balkancel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

6c58bfb3b3b8407b7d6218dfafb34b5205f426fbbe2ac4abc82ec22f4ff18997 1

high IQ. when I was youngcel I would have liked to war Maxx. but IRL it is probably shit

You're time was the early 1990s, now there's no war in the Balkans for you to fight and :ahegao::feelsohh:

Please please please don't died for the west, imagine dying to keep the rotten culture

People will remember your death as something good at least
>implying they will "remember" you at all.
you are really willing to die just for ur normie mother to say "ya he was in war" when asked the bare minimum of two times as to where you are in the world? once by your grandmother and 30 yrs after an old school bully? come on nigga

No, no one will remember you. They will remember notable battles and Commanders, but not the common Grunt. In the best case your name will end up on a memorial Wall, read and forgotten in an instant.

Cope, when your go to war and die there you'll be forgotten and if you somehow live through this and no nobody still will give a fuck about you.
The best thing you can do during a war is pillage and rape.

No, no one will remember you. They will remember notable battles and Commanders, but not the common Grunt. In the best case your name will end up on a memorial Wall, read and forgotten in an instant.
Also I need to add that you are fighting the war for rich faggots who are benefiting from this. Mostly Jews too.

Being a lone wolf is the best decision one incel can make. You want war? The only legit war people like us should be in is incel war.

Yes!!! That's one of my Fantasies, to commit War Rape. I mean the Village Foid has no choice or get her head blown off. Then I get to die violently, just like in CSGO. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

But fuck the honor part, chivalry is dead and I don't care about honor and duty, those are Cuckservative Traits. :feelsUgh:!

Ive armymaxxed & am still here on gay earth:fuk:

Low IQ cucked thread, only fight for yourself

As an incel you will be put on the front line, you will end up as cannon fodder. I suppose if you want to die, this is not a bad thing.

Never forget XD

Attachments

• 7319F842-7E19-46FB-9650-E013B8C3F42E.jpeg
    7319F842-7E19-46FB-9650-E013B8C3F42E.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 44
Screenshot from 2022 02 14 11 39 31

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 30 29

"I never knew she had such feelings for Justus..." - Donna

"What? She meant James; they just broke up"

Dying so others can be wealthy and live great lives with wives and children and prosperity is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. The jews will thank your for being their pawn.

This is a good option. Ukraine accepts foreigners to fight Russian imperialists. Just Google it.

Fuck fighting for ZOG. Don't be their cannon fodder

atleast join russians/china/taliban

if you fight for west you are gigacuck
Thers is no honor to fight for the ideals of the west. Like liberalism or modern feminism.
That the reason I refused to join the army.
Only fight for a authoritarian country to gain honor like china, russia, turkey or a communist or fascist country. :feelsLightsaber:

make the CHOice to be a bettER fightER

i was pissed that the uk whar is deescalating :cryfeels: i was looking forward to a new conflit

If you die, you will just be another footnote in the pages of history. No one will fucking remember you for you sacrafice.

If you die, you will just be another footnote in the pages of history. No one will fucking remember you for you sacrafice.
Cope if you think that won't happen to everyone here

I would join the Russian military, and pillage Ukrainian villages.

People will remember your death as something good at least and they will not think u were a looser.
Cope. Countless men died in world wars dug in trenches soaked in their own shit and blood. They didn't die nobly. Most spent their times digging, carryings loads of material, starving and eventually getting blown to pieces by artillery. The "heroes" people remember are Chad sitting in the back ordering the low SMV men leading the first waves to get shredded to pieces. No one remembers the men who died like this. Foids don't want to remember them because it crushes their ego and victim narrative. Best you can hope for in war is the chance to rape some foid in the chaos before you eventually have you guts ripped out.