Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Consider myself an incel

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
because I'm fat and quiet(have been since middle school)towards girls I want to talk to. Could lose weight, but I'm mental, so yeah. I'm 17 and currently a senior in high school. Posting this on offtopic cuz ps4 is acting retarded, and don't ask why I'm posting on ps4.

Fatcel is volcel

This guy's 17 and fat. Fucking volcel GTFO

Losing weight is a hard process.
Last time I weighed myself I was 260.

What about quietness? I suffered from social anxiety since middle school.

What is the point of this thread?

What is the point of this thread?

This guy's 17 and fat. Fucking volcel GTFO
Fatcel is volcel
prob raised on mcdonalds by ameritard parents youd be fat too

fags

You are an incel but since you're fat you're at the bottom of the incel totem pole because "just lose weight bro"

because I'm fat and quiet(have been since middle school)towards girls I want to talk to. Could lose weight, but I'm mental, so yeah. I'm 17 and currently a senior in high school. Posting this on offtopic cuz ps4 is acting retarded, and don't ask why I'm posting on ps4.
Being fat as a male automatically disqualifies you from the dating market.
Losing weight is the only workaround.
Go to a diet proffessional and see what works for you.
Good luck.
What about quietness? I suffered from social anxiety since middle school.
It depends, if you lose weight and get ripped(assuming your face is at least average no less)even with social anxieteehee you'll have women talk to you and try to get a piece of your dick, BUT: you have to be goodlooking.

Being fat as a male automatically disqualifies you from the dating market.
Losing weight is the only workaround.
Go to a diet proffessional and see what works for you.
Good luck.

It depends, if you lose weight and get ripped(assuming your face is at least average no less)even with social anxieteehee you'll have women talk to you and try to get a piece of your dick, BUT: you have to be goodlooking.
I was diagnosed with autism(or ADD, I don’t know)at 3. As of right now, it’s not in my IEP(Individualized Education Program), so I only have characteristics of it.

You're only 17 so no you're not incel

Unironically just lose your weight theory

I feel like this is fake but if it isn’t. Bro your 17, you’re too young to be an incel and to be losing hope. Focus on your self and get of this site.