Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Consider deleting whore threads

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

I have already seen multiple users posting pictures of her disgusting roastbeef.
A couple of facts:

1. The probability of her fucking one of you is 0%
2. She enjoys attention and gets turned on by knowing incels are advertising her roastbeef
3. It's likely a honeypot

You're rewarding a whore and telling her it's profitable to be a whore by posting her disgusting roastbeef pictures and giving her attention, potentially fooling naive incels into thinking they actually might be able to fuck.

Innies are alright with me,

With their virtue and their purity;

They know what womanhood's about,

And with one voice cry: "ROASTIES OUT!"

potentially fooling naive incels into thinking they actually might be able to fuck.
If an incel from australia tries and fails he can report back with us and tell us she's a phony.

I had this offered to me personally lmao I pretended to believe her but told her I wouldn't have sex with her bc even I had some standards left. Lmao

Agree. Fuck this disgusting whores

There's something wrong with that offer. Looks like an obsessive cucktears user carefully build a fake account.

I had this offered to me personally lmao I pretended to believe her but told her I wouldn't have sex with her bc even I had some standards left. Lmao
There's something wrong with that offer. Looks like an obsessive cucktears user carefully build a fake account.
you will get doxxed and worse, with 0 pussy being handed to you

Yes don't bring atention to that prostitute

Innies are alright with me,

With their virtue and their purity;

They know what womanhood's about,

And with one voice cry: "ROASTIES OUT!"
fantastic taste in music