Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious connection between beauty and happiness

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
recently I rethought my thoughts about beauty, it really doesn’t make beautiful people happy, but ugliness always makes the ugly unhappy, the only saving grace is that not all beautiful people know how important their beauty is in their life, in any dispute the ugly one is silenced with the usual reminder, that he is a ugly, but what will they do to a handsome man? Will they say - you're handsome, or what? the same with height, a tall person will never be called tall to offend, rather than a short person will be called a dwarf, and a short person will be offended to hell, life just in itself infringes

I thought about this when I thought that if I become beautiful, I will be incredibly happy, but is a beautiful person happy that he is beautiful? he’s had this all his life, it’s commonplace for him, when for me there’s a chance