Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confirmed Proof that President Donald Trump is an Incestuous Hebephile

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14 and showing Tanner stages 2 to 3 of physical development.

We all know that Joe Biden is a pedophile, always grabbing , molesting, kissing prebupescent girls in public.

But many do not know about the relationship he have had with his oldest daugther Ivana Trump

in 1993 he asked " Is it wrong to be more sexually to your own daughter than your wife"
Ivanka Trump was 13 years old at the time.

A Picture is worth about 1000 words, I'll let the forum decide.

118672173 1268467310155342 1292171757062352231 n

Last edited:
And what’s wrong with that?

He is just another kike-loving shill.

And what’s wrong with that?

am pretty sure both of those behaviors/practices are considered serious felony crimes in all of 50 states. that carry lots of jailtime.

OP should dilate. 13 and 14 years old is prime

am pretty sure both of those behaviors/practices are considered serious felony crimes in all of 50 states. that carry lots of jailtime.
It'll be what it'll be. If Trump wins Incels will still lose as is how the world is made, maybe he could be persuaded with a recession to help Men out, I'm not hopeful.. but with Biden we will lose a lot more.

Politics just seems to be a bit like Hollywood nowadays.. perhaps it always was and we just couldn't see it for what it was before.
OP should dilate. 13 and 14 years old is prime
Yeah.. OP is a bit hard on the morality of things.

Its his fucking daughter, rich and powerful being degenerates, noting new.

It'll be what it'll be. If Trump wins Incels will still lose as is how the world is made, maybe he could be persuaded with a recession to help Men out, I'm not hopeful.. but with Biden we will lose a lot more.

Politics just seems to be a bit like Hollywood nowadays.. perhaps it always was and we just couldn't see it for what it was before.

Yeah.. OP is a bit hard on the morality of things.

there are 3141 counties in the united states , each county have their own tally up number of votes, all these 3141 numbers are sent to big black building in NYC.
no one in each county know what the number of the other counties have.

then the people in the black building decide who win the state and all its electoral votes.

this building/system was set up in the 1960's

JFK tried to stop it and was assassinated becozz of.

so i believe the charade started in the 1960's.

Presidents/Politicians are supposed to enforce and punish crimes , the law of the land, not commit them.

and they should both be abolished

Presidents/Politicians are supposed to enforce and punish crimes , not commit them.
Define being attracted to developing foids being a crime. The whores are going to grow tits anyway. Also I've already stated my issue is with it being forced, two consensual people that know truly what they are agreeing too, is and will never be a crime. You might as well call it a crime if you fuck someone a few days younger than you, because essentially speaking, you will be fucking a fetus, a few days after you're born.

based volcel if you wouldnt

Define being attracted to developing foids being a crime. The whores are going to grow tits anyway. Also I've already stated my issue is with it being forced, two consensual people that know truly what they are agreeing too, is and will never be a crime. You might as well call it a crime if you fuck someone a few days younger than you, because essentially speaking, you will be fucking a fetus, a few days after you're born.

you are barking up the wrong tree, i have stated that i do not adhere to any system of morality,
and that i only follow the law of the land knowing that there are entities much more powerful than me that have the power to punish me.
you should take your case to the lawmakers/enforcers.

now even if a citizen follow all the laws, he/she may still get blame/punished for something he/she did not commit.
however

but i would rather be spotless citizen , its one less thing to worry about having the lawman after you.

and they should both be abolished

and why is that? why should incest be legal, it literally promotes inbreeding which is how genetics get absolute fucked. the last thing we need is more incels in the world.

and why is that? why should incest be legal, it literally promotes inbreeding which is how genetics get absolute fucked. the last thing we need is more incels in the world.
i believe 3rd cousins are no longer consider incest, but even so, within close knitted communities like the American Amish, lots of cases of retards pop up.
so they have been trying to get new members outside of their heritage for decades now.

i believe 3rd cousins are no longer consider incest, but even so, within close knitted communities like the American Amish, lots of cases of retards pop up.
so they have been trying to get new members outside of their heritage for decades now.

yea thats a different story but fucking your own daughter is literally subatomic iq behavior. i dont care how "based" it is, its literally how you fuck up the planet even more by increasing incel population and boosting hypergamy, even if its on a small individual scale its still happening

Incest should be legal but interbreeding should not be. Fucking your sister is ok, just don’t have a baby with her

she was hot now old cumdump

If you aren't kosher property, you don't get to be a politician in America.