Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Confidence" only matters if you're Chad

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
When a monkcel displays confidence, he is well received by fellow men, elderly women, and animals... but not breeding age femoids. Roasties will imagine your phallus to be like the Carcross Desert. We have goals, and ambitions in life, other humans and animals need our help. Saying "hi" to a good looking femoid isn't worth the risk of imprisonment or state sponsored violence that would be directed at a sub8 man in the post #MeToo age. We must learn to avoid femoids and never make eye contact with them. If you're 5ft7 and have aesthetic imperfections, you'll always come off like this guy if you try to be cool...

Realshitbruh

Yes indeed, when people say "be yourself" be yourself if you have decent genetics.

Yes indeed, when people say "be yourself" be yourself if you have decent genetics.

Exactly, I always facepalm whenever this advice is given by them. They just simply don't understand that the people with the good looks have the halo effect accompanying them as well.

I can could only be confident if I where to know that I'm guaranteed to get a girlfriend