Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackpill works only if you're NT

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
If you're non-NT. All the NTs regardless of their gender and regardless of your looks will view you as a dangerous non-human being. Something like a robot or an alien. All the foids will be afraid of you, because they will get an "evil valley" effect.

Looking in the eyes as an aspie will make things worse btw. If you dont look in the eyes, some percent of normies may think that your just shy, but if you start looking in the eyes, they will automatically asume you're a psychopath with serial killer tendencies, or some robot that cant express emotions.

Normies look into eyes because they read each others emotions like that. Aspies however don't get any emotions(at least positive) by talking to another human beings, so their eyes don't express anything. This fact creeps the shit out of normies. Normies aren't used to see emotionless eyes, and they get the "evil valley" feeling, like looking on a human-like robot...

my eyes are legit soulless af unless i raise my brows. probs mean im genetically non nt

being non nt is the main cause of inceldom. Looks and height are second.

Exactly. I agree that if you're actually ugly than its automatically over for you, HOWEVER if you're AVERAGE looking and NT, than youll get a gf at some moment.

being nt is only a big factor in changing an otherwise mediocre man if we're talking bout blacks/occasionally other races who want to pursue bottom tier negresses/some spic women. Most guys would not gain much from becoming nt cuz non black women arent as willing to spread their legs due to criminal behaviour, rap talk or stolen chains. Starfish sex once a year is what being nt gets you if u pursue non black women. Most guys r incel due to mediocre looks and height.

regardless of your looks will view you as a dangerous non-human being
I used to get this from fuckers at my school. They told me I had an 'evil miasma' whatever the hell that means. Just a polite way of saying that they want to throw autistic people into a blender.

Autism will screw you over in life generally rather than just for mating and dating.

I semi agree. It depends on level of abnormality. Obvs a 5'6 NT dude probs holds up about even to a 6ft autist. But a 5ft NT dude like me... I have no chance even against 6ft mentally ill autistic aspies.

I semi agree. It depends on level of abnormality. Obvs a 5'6 NT dude probs holds up about even to a 6ft autist. But a 5ft NT dude like me... I have no chance even against 6ft mentally ill autistic aspies.
Yeah, agree.