Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im honestly glad personality and confidence dont mean shit. What would that even do if it mattered?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Imagine living in a world where humans look like jabba the hut in a worst case scenario and danny devito is our psl god level.

Cause THAT WOULD BE THE CASE (ofc, have no proof of that, but bear with me) if we didnt care at all about looks and went for the most "charismatic" (wtvtf that means) people out there.

Would you want to live in a world like that? I wouldnt.

Personality and confidence dont mean shit cause they shouldnt mean shit.

I think tails had a video explaining why we wouldnt have evolved as a species if we didnt select ruthlesly for looks and height.

He showed that neanderthal looking girl and then a barbie doll like girl right after it

Why would you want to live in a world where the neanderthal looking girl wins with her "personality".

Doesnt make sense...

Here's the video btw:

View: https://youtu.be/MTFcM5afqcc?si=7bt02Y5e1o7-9m9Q

This is a retarded ass post.

If women didn't care about looks but rather about personality and confidence, good-looking people who are horrible (Jeremy Meeks) wouldn't have girlfriends, while those who aren't good-looking but educated, civilized, etc. would. How is that a bad thing?

It only is a bad thing in your made-up, impossible scenario where all people look like Neanderthals.

"Guys, if you lived in a world where things are bad but there is one minor thing good about it, would you want to live in this world?"

In a hypergamous world (the world we live in) where men with looks are valued and given attention and intimacy while those without looks are left to rot, men with looks become confident and charismatic while those without looks become dejected and depressed.

Personality matters for a woman who doesn’t have looks because women are inherently valued under the current paradigm. So there’s no need to imagine that world.

In a world where personality is independent of looks, it would probably depend on other things like family/community supportiveness and one’s own personal achievements. I don’t know how you concluded that people would look like Neanderthals.

FUCK PERSONALITY AND FUCK ROASTIES

The first girl was standing next to him and could have decided whether he was tall enough for her based on what she was seeing, but she decided to ask him his height anyway because it's all about the number for women.

"You're 5'11"? Nah. That's too short for me."

"Oh my God, you're 6'? You're so tall. Date me!"

Women are retarded.

I like the personalities from Looney Tunes cartoons.

The only personality women have is the personality of a jew (eine jude)
So men have to act like Jews to get all the women

In a hypergamous world (the world we live in) where men with looks are valued and given attention and intimacy while those without looks are left to rot, men with looks become confident and charismatic while those without looks become dejected and depressed.

This or in another words: your looks are your personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back