Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill confidence = aura

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
most of you laugh at the common cliche reply just be confident. what you do not get is that...

confidence = aura

what is aura? your spirit in simple words.
+80% of humans have no spirit they have no aura whatsoever. they're asleep, serving no purpose in this temporary life.

they admire some bodybuilders because? they have that spirit that have purpose. see zyzz. he has soul. see greg daucette. that nigger only want to sell you shit

they admire serial killers because? looks ? not looks alone, but spirit too. you get the drill.

find your purpose. find god. he can helps.

You are @torturedsoul ALT

Hey, Hamza! How are you?

most of you laugh at the common cliche reply just be confident. what you do not get is that...

confidence = aura

what is aura? your spirit in simple words.
+80% of humans have no spirit they have no aura whatsoever. they're asleep, serving no purpose in this temporary life.

they admire some bodybuilders because? they have that spirit that have purpose. see zyzz. he has soul. see greg daucette. that nigger only want to sell you shit

they admire serial killers because? looks ? not looks alone, but spirit too. you get the drill.

find your purpose. find god. he can helps.
If you don't meet foid's requirements, confidence doesn't do anything

Your confidence is your height. For example, "I'm very confident im a 6'3 type of confidence" vs "I'm not that confident I'm a 5'5 type of confidence". Just forget about confidence if you're below average height.

Change your fucking avi

Your confidence is your height. For example, "I'm very confident im a 6'3 type of confidence" vs "I'm not that confident I'm a 5'5 type of confidence". Just forget about confidence if you're below average height.
major pathetic cope.

i got fired from security guard job because i sucker punched a 6'3 tall nigger.
height doesn't mean shit. aurs comes from heart.

Fuck your god hail satan

If you don't meet foid's requirements, confidence doesn't do anything
you think everything is about pussy. no man. life's legit beautiful. sin is everywhere lust is too.

if you seek god you will know what you wanna do. and when you live it.. you will get any bitch if god wills it

major pathetic cope.

i got fired from security guard job because i sucker punched a 6'3 tall nigger.
height doesn't mean shit. aurs comes from heart.
an outlier does not equal the norm. Theres a reason why the majority of ceos (which is a job associated with HIGH confidence) are 6 foot+ while the average male height is not 6 foot+

serial killers are spiritual? what religion are you preaching?
they have spirit and aura for achieving their own goals. i didn't judge them they will face god eventually and get what they want.

you think everything is about pussy. no man. life's legit beautiful. sin is everywhere lust is too.

if you seek god you will know what you wanna do. and when you live it.. you will get any bitch if god wills it
How would you know that? You're a testosterone being, you're a slave to your urges. Stop coping

in what God do you believe in? i assume you are not Christian by the sound of your writing
ur tryna derailing the subject but you know damn well what im talking about.
god is one. see the old hidden books in Vatican.
old jews know the truth. few priests do too.

I'm God's child but God doesn't control the attraction laws

You can't be confident if you're ugly subhuman

God created attraction law that males should be attracted to women and that every man should have a woman for himself.
Je*s are trying to destroy that law and apply other, sick laws of attraction. As well as deny men of opportunity to fulfil the God's law of attraction and have women for himself.
well said brother

serial killers are spiritual? what religion are you preaching?
'Spirituality'

Alexander pichushkin 1

they have spirit and aura for achieving their own goals. i didn't judge them they will face god eventually and get what they want.
So according to you if someone wants to kill and torture other people, it's their way of life and you don't judge them.
But you judge fellow incels for wanting sensual pleasures?

So according to you if someone wants to kill and torture other people, it's their way of life and you don't judge them.
But you judge fellow incels for wanting sensual pleasures?
only god can judge you

well said brother
Stop being ridiculous

There are some good point you make sometime

This isn’t one of them

Aura , chi , haki chakra or whatever bullshit energy doesn’t exist

You ain’t gonna fire kamehameha or hypnotize girl with your chi

Looks = aura

Stop being ridiculous

There are some good point you make sometime

This isn’t one of them

Aura , chi , haki chakra or whatever bullshit energy doesn’t exist