Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill confessions of a 30 year incel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
When I was 18 years old, I happily finished the cram school celebration banquet and wanted to go home and fill out the volunteer card.
I thought that I could finally enjoy sex
Mom said you read to me National Chiao Tung University!

When I was a junior in my junior year, I looked up at the sky and yelled Smith~~Your electronics was written for ghosts!

In the year of Shuo Yi, I met my elementary school classmates who opened a car repair yard on Zhongzheng Road and graduated 120,000 yuan a month...
After being discharged from the army, I worked in a small company in Zhuke and fell in love with the then Miss General Affairs Division. After hesitating for two years and deciding to take action, she gave me a wedding invitation...
So I left the company (sadly)

I am 36 this year...
Never had a girlfriend, never ride a motorcycle, never shake hands with a girl...no love...
I only face the TFT screen of a View sonic 555 every day, and the sound of the keyboard clicks.

The previous article of my po received enthusiastic response from everyone, but it may be because of my bad writing.
Many people think that I am feeling that I don't have a girlfriend, and I can't see the meaning of what I want to express in the article.
It happened to be three o'clock in the morning when I was writing this article, and I was preparing materials for the lunch meeting tomorrow at noon.
This is the life of the head of the RD department, do you know?

Just now I bought a pack of Seven Stars and a cup of coffee downstairs, looking up at the sky and watching the stars.
When I said that, I sometimes really think whether I should commit suicide and reincarnate.
Lest you be bombarded by loneliness all the time...

Recalling that when I was a child, I didn't get a full score in my homework, and I was beaten by one point less when I was back home.
When I arrived in junior high school, I didn't know why it was called the strange class of the A-level class (they still had the ability to arrange classes at that time).
Life in middle school seems to live for the high school entrance examination.
Going to high school seems to be living to get admitted to a first-class university.

I was admitted to the university, thinking that life really started to feel comfortable and smooth.
I don’t know if my mother listened to the bastard’s strange opinion that it’s best to study for the institute, and was arrested again for the institute.

My whole life seems to be to go to school and live for exams. I really want to ask the school teachers why they have to study so hard?
I also want to ask why my mother wants me to read my first choice?

But the answer I hear is always "for your future, for your future"

Because of this sentence, I was educated to think that those who did not go to college or did not go to a good school,
In the future, we must endure hardships, and we must rely on labor to feed. "In the future" must... not end well...

Just like in many pages, the so-called first-class universities and first-class departments think in the mind... But the facts will be very different from what you think.

But I don’t know how long the so-called future will take. I have been waiting for 36 years...
As expected by relatives and friends, a small executive of a listed company earns 1.5 million yuan a year.
A LEXUS 3000 RV, a 46-square-meter apartment house in the urban area,
A pile of stocks, a pile of deposits, and "by myself"

Maybe many people will envy me for my small achievements, but I want to tell you that this is not happiness, let alone happiness.
When you madly chase the research institute of a famous school, and madly look forward to having a brand-name car with a million annual salary in the future, you are very likely to end up like me.
Because of these extravagant material lives, for many RDs, there is no time to use them at all.
Besides, if you don’t have a beloved one to accompany you to enjoy all this, then...
All efforts will be worthless...

Because when you reach my standing year, you will suddenly feel that you have built the most precious youth of your life on your own pain.
How unworthy it is to pursue the fame and fortune that everyone admires...
Have fun when you have fun, sleep when you have to sleep, and chase when you have a girlfriend!

Don't waste your life on textbook exams and cram school, don't envy those so-called technology upstarts, stock dividends and millions of annual salary.
Those are just the boss sucking up your blood and vomiting a little back to you.
Nothing great...

By the way, let me tell you one thing. Back then, as long as the person in our class stayed in the RD department was either unmarried or divorced, there was one more miserable... the child's father was not him...

"Smith~~Your electronics was written for ghosts!"

Last edited:
I thought you were in your 20s.:dafuckfeels:
Why are you still in university at 36; there is something you haven't been telling us.

I thought you were in your 20s.:dafuckfeels:
Why are you still in university at 36; there is something you haven't been telling us.
[UWSL]I remember he mentioned that he was 21 in his other thread. :feelsclown::banhammer:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I remember he mentioned that he was 21 in his other thread. :feelsclown::banhammer:[/UWSL]
Never ceases to be true here, on incels.is. :lul:
300px-This.png

what a weirdo.

[UWSL]Come to Brazil, as your salary is more than capable of saving a betabuxx as a gigantic Brazilian model, it goes to the southern states, most Brazilian models see you. São Paulo has the largest Asian communities outside of Asia. You can also save a 5/10, I doubt you're submissive, and I'll end up loving you, and I won't bring you, so I'll lose you. I have several examples here.[/UWSL]