Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Complete list of .is Jews!

is this fr?
Yes Hamas lets him post on .is occasionally because he's a risk to them otherwise. Tbh they probably also feel bad because the IDF isn't negiotating for his curry ass. :feelskek:

ironically many slavcels are partly jewish, they just don't know or deny it. I know my slav side of the family is heavily mixed with jew dna without actually being jewish in faith. Not surprising considering every 5th person in eastern europe was a jew at some point.
My family doesn't have jewish orgins as far as we know and the dna test said

fake jew trait: you're not listed

Good, now ban all of them.

We need to create a new sub-forum here called the Concentration Camp where we can confine the jews. A trusted non-jew should be appointed commandant to ensure proper supervision of the inmates there and to prevent them from engaging in conspiratorial plotting and scheming against the rest of us.

ironically many slavcels are partly jewish, they just don't know or deny it. I know my slav side of the family is heavily mixed with jew dna without actually being jewish in faith. Not surprising considering every 5th person in eastern europe was a jew at some point.

We need to create a new sub-forum here called the Concentration Camp where we can confine the jews. A trusted non-jew should be appointed commandant to ensure proper supervision of the inmates there and to prevent them from engaging in conspiratorial plotting and scheming against the rest of us.
Sane, forum has become less jewish thou.
Few years ago the kikes made daily threads on how white identity was cope and how all white people should rally behind hook nosed Ben Shapiro and praise Israel :lul: :lul:

All users who are fully Jewish by blood and or believe in the Jewish religion should be banned. Also does @Zhou Chang-Xing actually believe in Judaism?
Depends really, do you think the 1935 Nuremberg Laws are a sensible template for determining who is Jewish?

Under the provisions of that law, persons with three Jewish grandparents was regarded as Jewish. Those who had less than that were demarcated into 'Mischling level 1" and "Mischling level 2" - level 1 was for people with at least one Jewish grandparent, level 2 was for those who were 1/4 Jewish or less. Nonetheless, both Mischlings were afforded German citizenship with some caveats.

Last edited:
Thanks to @ElTruecel for his help too

Previous lists:

Complete list of (active) .is kikes!

Makes it much easier to find brocels to tag and show off the (((diversity))) of .is

No real way to sort them

@Firefly: (Israeli atheist)

@faded: (Kike)

@MarquisDeSade: (Half-Jewish by ancestry, hates kikes though)

@Copexodius Maximus: (Ashkenazi, irreligious)

@Zhou Chang-Xing: (Black kike)

@kikecel: (Sandnigger Jew)

@oldcel75: (Kike)

@THE TRUE DIGLET: (Jewish by blood)

@OutcompetedByRoomba: (Jewish by ancestry)

@Stupid Clown: (Jewish ancestry)

@Nikalas: (Quarter Jew, non religious)

@Caesercel: (Jewish convert from India, currently living in the Hamas saferooms of Gaza)

@General Alek: (Trace Jewish blood)

Total: About 12 Jewcels! Brutal!
black kike, indian convert, and sandnigger jews dont count. Their blood would not qualify them for Israeli citizenship. They are LARPing jews

black kike,
he has Jewish ancestry he doesn't believe in the religion though he should be qualified for Israeli citizenship
indian convert,
all converts don't qualify unless they marry a jew and have jewish children I assume
and sandnigger jews dont count
what are you talking about? Jews were originally sand niggers, the only claim ashkenazi kikes have to the israelites is through their sand nigger blood

Last edited:
btw @Caesercel I'm really intrigued by your religious views what convinced a curry to convert to Judaism?

he has Jewish ancestry he doesn't believe in the religion though he should be qualified for Israeli citizenship

all converts don't qualify unless they marry a jew and have jewish children I assume

what are you talking about? Jews were originally sand niggers, the only claim ashkenazi jews have to the israelites is through their sand nigger blood

sandnigger jews, I guess I was thinking about sephardic jews-- I guess they are 'jews' but they are the bottom tier niggers of the jews. There are levels of jewish power, and the Ashkenazi are the JEWel of the crown. If you aren't Ashkenkazi, you dont deserve any jew hatred IMO, because in terms of social power, a brown sandnigger jew is just a sandnigger with no muslim buddies. They are sandniggers that share some ancestry with white jews that think less of them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-TjGJ9bgKQ

Last edited:

sandnigger jews, I guess I was thinking about sephardic jews-- I guess they are 'jews' but they are the bottom tier niggers of the jews. There are levels of jewish power, and the Ashkenazi are the JEWel of the crown. If you aren't Ashkenkazi, you dont deserve any jew hatred IMO, because in terms of social power, a brown sandnigger jew is just a sandnigger with no muslim buddies. They are sandniggers that share some ancestry with white jews that think less of them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-TjGJ9bgKQ

the racepill is merciless
there used Turkic Jews in southern Ukraine btw the Khazar Khaganate they don't exist anymore I wonder how they would be seen today if they were still around :feelshehe:

Do one for sea monkeys

germanics are roman raped mutts so i don't see a reason as to why you would distinguish between them and jews and italics.

Good, now ban all of them.
Quarter june isn't necessarily true jew, unless they were raised in judaism. It is too much gentile blood that has spoiled him from being considered a jew In the jewish religion.

All Jews to my party van

600px-Destroyed_Magirus-Deutz_furniture_transport_van_Kolno_Poland_1945.jpg