Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Complaining about your looks/height is fine, but to act like they are your only issue is massive cope

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Obviously it's fine to complain if you hate one of your facial features or if you have a height which is below average, this isn't a place for gaslighting, but to act like it's your only issue and nothing else makes your life bad is just utter cope. NTfags with bug eyes, weak jaws, short height are all getting laid and don't have any blood boiling memories, they were never excluded from anything or had any hardships despite the fact they look worse than us. I sometimes wish I was a bit taller but that's just a symptom of inceldom, there's many NTfags shorter than me who have great lives. If I was some NT normie instead then I wouldn't give a shit about any of this.

There's no fully NT people on this forum, we were all sabotaged one way or another, whether it be from parents or by others or by the school we attended, we are all products of our bad environment.

you usually have to be good looking to be NT since only goodlooking males manage to interact with women and gain experience about how to talk with them

Obviously it's fine to complain if you hate one of your facial features or if you have a height which is below average, this isn't a place for gaslighting, but to act like it's your only issue and nothing else makes your life bad is just utter cope. NTfags with bug eyes, weak jaws, short height are all getting laid and don't have any blood boiling memories, they were never excluded from anything or had any hardships despite the fact they look worse than us. I sometimes wish I was a bit taller but that's just a symptom of inceldom, there's many NTfags shorter than me who have great lives. If I was some NT normie instead then I wouldn't give a shit about any of this.

There's no fully NT people on this forum, we were all sabotaged one way or another, whether it be from parents or by others or by the school we attended, we are all products of our bad environment.
you gotta have it all nigger

you usually have to be good looking to be NT since only goodlooking males manage to interact with women and gain experience about how to talk with them
med amine welcome

dude if i had more height id be more confident

just good looking enough to not get bullied or treated badly by women and assholes, or totally ignored etc.

non NT people are mostly ugly, I wonder why...