Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming competitive video games is a great cope tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Men were born to compete. Even if there's nothing on the line besides bragging rights, games like pvp shooters, sports games, racing games, or just anything where you compete against other people that have more or less the same potential ability as you is really fun. It simply feels good to hone your skills and to win and be proficient at shit. So yeah, I'm a sweaty no-life.

I’m in the top ten players globally for connect 4

normie trait. true trucels like me can't even make it to top 50% of players.

Yes.
normie trait. true trucels like me can't even make it to top 50% of players.
You can play for fun too. No need to compete. You lost already the genetic lottery. Evrything else is a cope.

I actually can never get good at any competitive video games despite spending thousands of hours so I usually just cheat to harvest tears

I play single player mostly

2.7k hours in Dota 2, I still play like shit but it's enjoyable and too addicting tbh

Fuck you tbh. Competitve fags ruined the smash bros. series

I like competing in grand strategy games and ruining peoples nights and hours of nation building/planning in 10 minutes :feelscomfy:

I'm not a very competitive person, I prefer losing myself in story based games that make me feel important

Nah, multiplayer FPS games are ragefuel, makes me anxious and mad if I am losing:reeeeee:
But sometimes I cheat there to make others mad :feelshaha:

I actually can never get good at any competitive video games despite spending thousands of hours so I usually just cheat to harvest tears
Gigabased I do this to usually in shooters