Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comparing women's issues to men's Issues is like comparing a Wealthy man with an abundance of food to an starving African child with nothing

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Women feel so entitled to Chad that a sub-7 male expressing interest in them makes them feel oppressed.

Imagine having the pick of the litter but focusing on the fact that a sub-7 approached you.

It's literally like a millionaire complaining that his personal chef made him something he doesn't like meanwhile starving African children would eat anything.

THIS VIDEO will annoy you. I can't stand the voice of a foid, I just want to slowly slice their throats and watch them cough out blood with their pitiful inaudible cries for help; muffled by blood as they slowly bleed out and die. (In GTA V. I do not invite violence to women :] )

Giphy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hhbnl4/to_any_incels_that_happen_to_be_lurking_on_this/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Hope she gets cancer.

Last edited:
I ain’t clicking that shit tbh. An average foids life > an average males life

Its like saying they have so much food to choose from that they are stressed out because of it. Meanwhile a starving child in Africa would be glad to just have bread and clean water.

Women are equivalent to spoiled rich brats who complain about being served normal food rather than their fav wine with caviar and truffles.

It's literally like a millionaire complaining that his personal chef made him something he doesn't like meanwhile starving African children would eat anything.

2A1FD898 8BFC 40D0 AF1C 24B55DF84CDE

Its like saying they have so much food to choose from that they are stressed out because of it. Meanwhile a starving child in Africa would be glad to just have bread and clean water.

Women are equivalent to spoiled rich brats who complain about being served normal food rather than their fav wine with caviar and truffles.
Indeed and that's what infuriates me the most about them. They would miss being "harassed" if they even spent 1 week as a man.

Poor self esteem stems from real life experiences.

Can't have low self esteem if you get treated good.

I remember seeing that thread. It is probably the lowest IQ thing I have ever seen... If these are the reasons that are the justifications for third-wave feminism in the west then I hope that movement crashes and burns and their followers slaughtered and beheaded. They cling to a shared sense of victimhood and use that to manipulate and gain favour from retards and usurp power over society to control every social interaction.

If these are the worst things to happen to this foid, then her life has been full of privilege and has been on easy mode. Anyone who would feel bad for her or think these are that bad are probably the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back