Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Compared to my contacts', my Facebook updates are just me venting cuz nothing ever changes in my life. No gf. No children. No events. No hair. No jaw.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Nothing. I could repeat my status updates from 2010 cuz my life has not progressed since then, and I was behind the curve even back then. Women on my FB are getting engaged, having babies, moving in with above average-looking guys (not chads because they are rare, let's not be aspie), posing with their children, etc.

And what were the biggest changes to happen to me in the last few years?

- wisdom teeth extracted
- braces
- blepharoplasty
- balding

If I were to be told that a meteor was on its way to hit the earth, I wouldn't lose a min-- in fact, I'd sleep sounder than I ever have.

>having a (((faceberg)))
enjoy your nsa spyware

i post incel aspie stuff on my *fake* facebook that only my real irl friends know me on.

it doesn't matter. in fact i think it's good on my facebook because i want people to see how my life truly is, not the highlight reel that everyone constructs for themselves to show to others.

Using facebook is pretty masochistic.

You basically know that they have great lives so why do you even visit Facebook in the first place?

I legit lol'd at "no jaw"

>having a (((faceberg)))
enjoy your nsa spyware

Let's pretend for a moment that OP wasn't incel and actually had a use for facebook: it is still a surveillance platform undeserving of your data. Get off of FB.

Let's pretend for a moment that OP wasn't incel and actually had a use for facebook: it is still a surveillance platform undeserving of your data. Get off of FB.

man why do people care so much about this lol

literally every government agency already has your data and everything you ever did online, all your convos online, etc. if you even visited this site somewhere along the line it's over. i don't think they care about some "incel" anyway, they have other matters at hand.

man why do people care so much about this lol

literally every government agency already has your data and everything you ever did online, all your convos online, etc. if you even visited this site somewhere along the line it's over. i don't think they care about some "incel" anyway, they have other matters at hand.

That's exactly what they want the populace to think like, (almost) everyone knows some vague notion of 'government spying on citizens' but are desensitized towards it after they keep repeating it without detailing what is actually occurring, and develop a coping mechanism like "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" or otherwise blind acceptance of the current conditions instead of resisting. You're still giving your personal information willingly and for free to Zuckerberg and his cronies to use you as their test subject. If that's fine by you, so be it.

I dont go on it anymore

moving in with above average-looking guys
C'mon man don't bullshit me, many average looking betabux guys will be in there too

I know man, because I have facebook too and live in same place you do

C'mon man don't bullshit me, many average looking betabux guys will be in there too

I know man, because I have facebook too and live in same place you do

yes, that too. What I meant is that the guys getting on with life aren't just chads, they are 5+ guys (~4+ if white).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back