Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing to look forward in my life and there is no hope for me anymore.

Pringleton

Pringleton

Self-banned
-
We all may look forward to something in life, whether it be hopes and dreams, or just getting through the next fucking day. My perception of the world has been turned so many different ways I barely trust myself to think about something fluently or coherently without feeling like Im lying to myself. All I see life as is going to wage slaving, giving a futile attempt to escape said wage slaving, and going the rest of my life coping through other means or just killing myself slowly throughout time. There is no way to prove my identity or that I even exist in the modern world that we live in. My laziness has been a byproduct of my lack of drive and overall purpose. Going to work, coming home, coping through watching endless mindless shit on the internet and/or smoking my life away is what goes on everyday. Society has made it almost inescapable and shunned to actually create a life that you personally want to live. Everyone surrounding you wants you to fail in the end because of their envy and human nature purports them to do so by any means. The will to even try is blocked by my view that there is just too much to break through just to fail in the end. Being depressed and overall hopeless has been emphasized by our community/society as well. Women are praised for demonstrating their manipulative and psychopathic nature, and men are shunned for being pretty much fucking anything. Masculine, Feminine, you name it. Women want Men to be Women, and Men want Women to be Men. Just look at the state of the music that is being produced today. Sexualized and promiscuous culture, and endless corporate marketing. Our identities are tied to insignificant material things. I cant go a second without depending on external things to rule over my life. My possessions, my friends, my own fucking family, just to make my insignificant existence more agonizing. There is nothing to fight for, nothing to die for, nothing to live for. Our identity is being crippled and torn away for the need to conform to increasingly worse and worse cultures surrounding society. To satisfy the insatiable need of pleasing other people around you who don't even care. Today there is nothing to gain from even existing as a man in modern day culture. There will always be pros and cons for every position, so why do modern men have to work so hard to barely get anything in return? From money, women, society, family, and just people in general. Everyone is trying to rape you of something at every turn and feed you lies so you can stay in a vulnerable position. You wonder why Blackpill/Redpill is hated on is because people want to hate on the truth of some extent. To live in a false reality and/or manipulating people into that same reality is a hobby for them. There is only what you believe, no truth, only your perception of it. How can men keep going when there is nothing left for us to grasp, to achieve, to find? Lies are fed to into society and projected as real. It all comes back to influencing the common person to rape them of their value without them seeing a single sight of it happening.

I give you this for the purpose of seeking someone who can relate to this type of view, To seek someone of higher understanding who can educate me onto what this viewpoint really means, and how I can understand/develop it to a higher extent. Thank you.

Im not reading your wet essay, GrAY. This isn't soyddit

Based

Kurt Cobain didn't kill himself.

I will not read but I glanced over your words and I realize what you're talking about. Honestly for me it's just living for yourself with no regard for others. Of course I am misanthropic, you may not be which is the difference.

It sounds like you're caught up in a bunch of stuff that people write about online, like "society is this", and "women are that", and "men are this", and "red pill" and "black pill" and blah blah blah...

I don't pay attention to any of that stuff, and I'd recommend that you ignore it too.- That stuff is just a bunch of people blabbering so they'll have something to say, LOL

Just go to work, enjoy a good meal now and then, hang out with some buddies every once in a while, and pursue things that interest you.- That's a fine way to live your whole life.-

All that cultural trend stuff you complained about is just a bunch of background noise.- Doesn't affect your ability to do anything in the preceding paragraph, and so it doesn't matter :yes:
-

Last edited:
It sounds like you're caught up in a bunch of stuff that people write about online, like "society is this", and "women are that", and "men are this", and "red pill" and "black pill" and blah blah blah...

I don't pay attention to any of that stuff, and I'd recommend that you ignore it too.- That stuff is just a bunch of people blabbering so they'll have something to say, LOL

Just go to work, enjoy a good meal now and then, hang out with some buddies every once in a while, and pursue things that interest you.- That's a fine way to live your whole life.-

All that cultural trend stuff you complained about is just a bunch of background noise.- Doesn't affect your ability to do anything in the preceding paragraph, and so it doesn't matter :yes:
-
:blackpill:

-
holy based :feelsahh::blackpill::feelsthink:

~That´s a good start.
Yes i did read everything. Worth every letter.

"We all may look forward to something in life"

No

dnr because GrAY and foid-worshipping feminist pfp

What I look forward to:
- my death at age 30-35
- living in a cabin outside of society with satelite internet, kratom and a dog for the last few years
- doing pure maths is lifefuel for some weird reason
- paying women to touch and look me in the eyes while I wear a mask to simulate love
- fucking my high quality sexdoll while listening to japanese mouth sounds

What I hope for but it's too unrealistic:
- Working on creating a new society for incels, repeating the r*pe of the sabines, die on the battlefield

I am at the age of 34 and I can pretty much say, if you dont get laid before age 15 every fkn day will be the same after it.

One can either accept it, rope or pay back to normies when the time is right in world of warcraft.

If you think being a early 20 virgin and posting schizo pics is bad, just wait til you turn 30. My rage is unending. I am waiting for society to crash in Naruto world.

We all may look forward to something in life, whether it be hopes and dreams, or just getting through the next fucking day. My perception of the world has been turned so many different ways I barely trust myself to think about something fluently or coherently without feeling like Im lying to myself. All I see life as is going to wage slaving, giving a futile attempt to escape said wage slaving, and going the rest of my life coping through other means or just killing myself slowly throughout time. There is no way to prove my identity or that I even exist in the modern world that we live in. My laziness has been a byproduct of my lack of drive and overall purpose. Going to work, coming home, coping through watching endless mindless shit on the internet and/or smoking my life away is what goes on everyday. Society has made it almost inescapable and shunned to actually create a life that you personally want to live. Everyone surrounding you wants you to fail in the end because of their envy and human nature purports them to do so by any means. The will to even try is blocked by my view that there is just too much to break through just to fail in the end. Being depressed and overall hopeless has been emphasized by our community/society as well. Women are praised for demonstrating their manipulative and psychopathic nature, and men are shunned for being pretty much fucking anything. Masculine, Feminine, you name it. Women want Men to be Women, and Men want Women to be Men. Just look at the state of the music that is being produced today. Sexualized and promiscuous culture, and endless corporate marketing. Our identities are tied to insignificant material things. I cant go a second without depending on external things to rule over my life. My possessions, my friends, my own fucking family, just to make my insignificant existence more agonizing. There is nothing to fight for, nothing to die for, nothing to live for. Our identity is being crippled and torn away for the need to conform to increasingly worse and worse cultures surrounding society. To satisfy the insatiable need of pleasing other people around you who don't even care. Today there is nothing to gain from even existing as a man in modern day culture. There will always be pros and cons for every position, so why do modern men have to work so hard to barely get anything in return? From money, women, society, family, and just people in general. Everyone is trying to rape you of something at every turn and feed you lies so you can stay in a vulnerable position. You wonder why Blackpill/Redpill is hated on is because people want to hate on the truth of some extent. To live in a false reality and/or manipulating people into that same reality is a hobby for them. There is only what you believe, no truth, only your perception of it. How can men keep going when there is nothing left for us to grasp, to achieve, to find? Lies are fed to into society and projected as real. It all comes back to influencing the common person to rape them of their value without them seeing a single sight of it happening.

I give you this for the purpose of seeking someone who can relate to this type of view, To seek someone of higher understanding who can educate me onto what this viewpoint really means, and how I can understand/develop it to a higher extent. Thank you.
Based post it’s like something my subconscious and conscious mind would write.

gods tier post actually

normies dont understand that they are working poor.

Just become a fisherman

i relate to this post society try making me into a women and i refuse it i was born a man and my cousin is a whore she parties have sex with dozens of men at a time and my little cousin wanna be trans the school is teaching young boys about sexual identity to fucking kids i really dont know where society is going but we are entering a new dark age ever since 2020 i feel like people have become more suicidal and crazy and lonely people are literally just slaves to the capitalist system that don't care about any of us and as each generation passes men are increasingly becoming weaker and more feminin while women are trying to imitate men and the incel movement has grown since the 2010s there has never been as much incels now then ever before in history we have grown in numbers and it is only going to grow even more in the near future when the only reason why i became a incel is because there the only people that accept me my own community has ostracised me and shunned me sometimes i feel like im not even a part of the human species countless young men in boys are treated like we insignificant and don't matter and especially the media calling incels are violent extreamists in reality most of us need guidance and support instead people like me get bullied the media literally using the same words they used against muslim americans against incels like we are all evil monsters that are violent most aren't we just want since of belonging and meaningful friendships and get a gril friend most incels in this forum are suicidal and constantly talk off hurting themselves but society ignores us the only people who wins in this game of life is the rich and powerful they are the only real winners the rich while the rest of us suffer the american dream is dead the united states and the developed world is increasingly becoming dystopia and more people are becoming homeless like look at los angel los the tent cities and drug addicted people who struggling and poor moms desprately try selling themselves so there kids dont starve and cps is taking kids alway from there families and sending them to abusive households everyone is suffering exept the rich i wish society would just fall so i could just live a normal life where everyone is nice to each other and no more suffering in this world i wish everone would be happy even foids i dont hate all women only the ones who are actively hurting people and using there sexuality to take advantage of men i just wish to be loved.