Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comfy thread

He’s I.N.C.E.L. High command, he’s gotta be well connected. Probably has a lot of enemies as well as friends though :worryfeels: being that high up in the organization known as I.N.C.E.L.
iu

I’m just chatting on here, getting ready to shower then sleep shortly after. Haven’t been sleeping well, hopefully can sleep thru the night.

Looks good man. The amount of detail on her nose though :worryfeels: was this a blank picture you colored in?
I drew a picture on my phone then cropped it in half and mirrored it for perfect symmetry.

Original:
20240109 190506

I also switched the eye around first.

you should see some of the foids rejecting me. they look :feelspuke:
That’s the worst man. I’m not sure if this is your experience but I’ve definitely been through this and what you said reminded me of it… when you’ve swiped and got nothing for so long, you just decide, fuck standards and swipe right on everything. And ZERO matches even with the 1-3/10 obese ones you think you’d have a chance with.

Thank you but it's less good if you consider the fact that I was trying to draw Olivia Wilde
View attachment 1036210
No I think it’s still quite good

Also she is trying very hard to escape the wall. She used to have such a nice and natural look like 15 years ago or so. I saw the movie “her” which was in 2013, she was right at the wall even then.

Sorry if you like her :feelsbadman: I hope I’m not speaking ill of your waifu

I’m just chatting on here, getting ready to shower then sleep shortly after. Haven’t been sleeping well, hopefully can sleep thru the night.

Is your Insomnia really bad?

No I think it’s still quite good

Also she is trying very hard to escape the wall. She used to have such a nice and natural look like 15 years ago or so. I saw the movie “her” which was in 2013, she was right at the wall even then.

Sorry if you like her :feelsbadman: I hope I’m not speaking ill of your waifu
It's ok, I think she's beautiful (I modeled the perfect foid after her) but she's not my waifu. Mileena and Parker are my waifus.

Yes, I'd say it's nearly as tough to make real friends (as opposed to your typical fake, materialistic "friends") as it is to get a date these days. Everyone is closed off and anti-social. People are weirded out by organic, IRL conversations and are more comfortable communicating through the screen on their phones.

People today are too fake and hyper competitive to form real bonds. You're much more likely to find someone who's "friends" with you because you're a convenient utility, than it is to find friends who care to make meaningful connections with you. The days of camaraderie and going to war and fighting with and for the boys when shit gets real are completely over. Now, the only way you'll get that is through something like the army, and even that is because of the heavy indoctrination. Not even gang life is going to give you that anymore, since you're more likely to just get killed by people you call brothers.

@gymletethnicel

Yes, I'd say it's nearly as tough to make real friends (as opposed to your typical fake, materialistic "friends") as it is to get a date these days. Everyone is closed off and anti-social. People are weirded out by organic, IRL conversations and are more comfortable communicating through the screen on their phones.

People today are too fake and hyper competitive to form real bonds. You're much more likely to find someone who's "friends" with you because you're a convenient utility, than it is to find friends who care to make meaningful connections with you. The days of camaraderie and going to war and fighting with and for the boys when shit gets real are completely over. Now, the only way you'll get that is through something like the army, and even that is because of the heavy indoctrination. Not even gang life is going to give you that anymore, since you're more likely to just get killed by people you call brothers.

@gymletethnicel
Well said, this adamised society is making me absolutely crazy.

Is your Insomnia really bad?
It’s pretty bad. I usually wake up around 4am and can’t fall back asleep until around 7. It’s not a problem on weekends since I sleep in but I need to get up at 7 for work :feelsbadman:

Comfy Comfymaxxing thread :feelscomfy:

Holy fuck nigga I heared people say ADAMised all the fucking time, thanks for correcting me :feelsUnreal::feelsgah:
No worries bro. Now you don't have to embarrass yourself. KEK

It’s pretty bad. I usually wake up around 4am and can’t fall back asleep until around 7. It’s not a problem on weekends since I sleep in but I need to get up at 7 for work :feelsbadman:
Brootal maybe some melatonin will help bro. Have you always had it or nah?

You definitely should've called 911. Your health is everything, you should go to the hospital right now brocel, I urge you.

I kind of agree with this, especially with such an important structure like the hand. Even more so if it’s your dominant hand. And I think he prob needs a tetanus booster :feelsbadman: Tetanus is serious shit
Thanks guys for your concern, i am going in ER just in case to get tetanus shot.

I like to play comfy games like metro or Amnesia the bunker

@gymletethnicel
its over

Brootal maybe some melatonin will help bro. Have you always had it or nah?
Ive always had a little trouble sleeping, this current pattern has been for a few years now. I tried melatonin which seems to work sometimes and not others :feelsbadman: Thank you for the suggestion

I'm in a bad situation

I'm going outside all dressed up for nothing.

What visual novel are you playing ?

Ive always had a little trouble sleeping, this current pattern has been for a few years now. I tried melatonin which seems to work sometimes and not others :feelsbadman: Thank you for the suggestion
I hope everything gets better and your sleeping pattern improves brother

you guys talk too much dnr
wow so comfers feeling great and cuddly