Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comfy thread

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Come get comfy with the brocels. What are you doing to be comfy tonight/today? What are you doing in general?

I just got back from the gym. I’m eating some Chinese take-out (American Chinese food) and then I’m going to shower and maybe play a visual novel or Elden ring which I recently got. I hope Elden ring has good waifus.

Hbu?

i am currently contemplating on if i should keep the current pfp or change it to this baldcel

Just had a huge argument with one of my only friends. I think that friendship is over. Idk, right now I'm just listening to some 90s rock in bed, trying to cope.

I ran out of Monster and I'm going to watch Mushoku Tensei again. also I need a job to play Elden Ring. I have it but I can't run it

Just had a huge argument with one of my only friends. I think that friendship is over. Idk, right now I'm just listening to some 90s rock in bed, trying to cope.
Oh man. Sorry to hear that. What was the argument about if you don’t mind me asking? Also what kind of 90s rock?

I ran out of Monster and I'm going to watch Mushoku Tensei again. also I need a job to play Elden Ring. I have it but I can't run it
Oh no. Do you need monster to stay up?

I still haven’t seen past the first few episodes of mushoku. Maybe I’ll give it another go. Elden ring does seem hard to run. I remember you saying that before too.

Got back from the gym an hour ago. A girl was standing next to a machine doing OHP with a DB. Tried to be respectful and ask if she was using it, and the cunt fucking ignored me... I still used the machine, but fuck. Made me wanna scalp her and chop her bitch head off in Minecraft. I'm always hornee when getting back from the gym. All gym foids are attention whores.

Anyways, I'm just watching my lectures for uni and scrolling through .is

Same... I wanna get a 30 series graphics card so I can play it, but I'm broke as shit...

Got back from the gym an hour ago. A girl was standing next to a machine doing OHP with a DB. Tried to be respectful and ask if she was using it, and the cunt fucking ignored me... I still used the machine, but fuck. Made me wanna scalp her and chop her bitch head off in Minecraft. I'm always hornee when getting back from the gym. All gym foids are attention whores.

Anyways, I'm just watching my lectures for uni and scrolling through .is
I see so many guys just ask women if they’re using something, and the woman will just straight up pretend they don’t exist. It’s fucking insane. You’d think they would have made female-only gyms by now if they feel that threatened, I guess the attention seeking they do makes it somehow worth it to be even among guys they don’t consider human.

Same... I wanna get a 30 series graphics card so I can play it, but I'm broke as shit...
I have it on ps5. Idk why I bought a ps5 tbh. It cost me a lot and I just use it mostly for YouTube, just like my ps4.

I stabbed myself accidentally in the left hand. Blood was gushing like crazy. Bleeding stopped by it hurts when i try to use my hand. Now i feel sorry for disabled people, seeing how harder it is.

Also what kind of 90s rock?
At the moment, I was listening to ''Losing my Religion'' by REM. Highly recommend. It sounds amazing in general, and as for the lyrics, it's not about religion as the title suggests, it's about unrequited love. The kind where you can absorb the lyrics, and go, ''Yeah, that's me.''

What was the argument about if you don’t mind me asking?
I'd rather not say. It's very personal and just thinking about it makes me want to cry like a puppy.

I stabbed myself accidentally in the left hand. Blood was gushing like crazy. Bleeding stopped by it hurts when i try to use my hand. Now i feel sorry for disabled people, seeing how harder it is.
:feelsmega: How did that happen? Do you need medical attention?

At the moment, I was listening to ''Losing my Religion'' by REM. Highly recommend. It sounds amazing in general, and as for the lyrics, it's not about religion as the title suggests, it's about unrequited love. The kind where you can absorb the lyrics, and go, ''Yeah, that's me.''
I will check that out.

I'd rather not say. It's very personal and just thinking about it makes me want to cry like a puppy.
:feelsbadman: Understandable, sounds like it was really rough.

I see so many guys just ask women if they’re using something, and the woman will just straight up pretend they don’t exist. It’s fucking insane. You’d think they would have made female-only gyms by now if they feel that threatened, I guess the attention seeking they do makes it somehow worth it to be even among guys they don’t consider human.
I hate foids in the gym... Some probably just go for the validation. It's the perfect excuse to walk around like a whore with every square inch of your ass and tits glued to polyester. I hope those sluts get their own gyms.
I have it on ps5. Idk why I bought a ps5 tbh. It cost me a lot and I just use it mostly for YouTube, just like my ps4.
I use a long ass HDMI and connect it to my laptop for YT. It's a lot smoother than using a console. Highly recommend

@CopeHarderNow @Caelus @PersonalityChad @OutcompetedByRoomba @Mortis @IronsideCel @Grim_Reaper @Therapywasaaste @ordinaryotaku @Adûnâi

tagging some people I follow who are online, come and comfymaxx

:feelsmega: How did that happen?
I was trying to cut open old controller that has screws all rusted and worn out. One slip and entire thing went into my hand. Its a small claw curved blade, so wound is maybe 2 cm deep but all messed up. It hurts and its a bit swollen, color is good, i hope i wont need to go to the doctor.

Just laying in bed feeling bad about myself like always.

Oh no. Do you need monster to stay up?
I just drink it over coffee

I still haven’t seen past the first few episodes of mushoku. Maybe I’ll give it another go. Elden ring does seem hard to run. I remember you saying that before too.
A personal favourite of mine. Read the light novels over and over

Have you gone to the ER? (no pun intended)

I hate foids in the gym... Some probably just go for the validation. It's the perfect excuse to walk around like a whore with every square inch of your ass and tits glued to polyester. I hope those sluts get their own gyms.
It would be a living hell if they had their own gym. The locker room would be disgusting and would reek of soiled period products. And yeah, their ridiculous and obviously attention-shoring outfits are obnoxious. I can’t believe they went beyond yoga pants and somehow made pants that go INTO the ass crack to show off their ass even more. Fuck dude. Also I swear I saw some chick wearing some kind of shiny leather-like pants the other day. That’s a completely new one.

I use a long ass HDMI and connect it to my laptop for YT. It's a lot smoother than using a console. Highly recommend
I need to get on this. I have a long cable somewhere and I’ve been meaning to hook it up. I’m just lazy :feelsbadman: and I forget half the things I intend to do.

Getting ready for another weekend of possibly doing something with friends, but most likely staying in and rotting with music, movies, and vidya.

Have you gone to the ER? (no pun intended)
No, i washed the wound with alcohol and bandaged it. I didn't get tetanus shot for decades so that scares me a bit since the blade was dirty. I will go if needed.

rot eat sleep.

@CopeHarderNow @Caelus @PersonalityChad @OutcompetedByRoomba @Mortis @IronsideCel @Grim_Reaper @Therapywasaaste @ordinaryotaku @Adûnâi

I would join but it's 4 o clock in the morning and I'm about to pass out watching the heavenly delusion anime. Hope you have a good time though

These threads help my anxiety. Thanks for posting.
:feelsaww:

Yo. I knew I forgot to tag someone, my bad. I saw your icon in the followed users online section. What’s up man?
Dont worry, he’ll be back.
:dab:
I was trying to cut open old controller that has screws all rusted and worn out. One slip and entire thing went into my hand. Its a small claw curved blade, so wound is maybe 2 cm deep but all messed up. It hurts and its a bit swollen, color is good, i hope i wont need to go to the doctor.
:worryfeels: 2cm is like almost the entire depth of my palm… although you said it’s curved so maybe it went sideways or up a little? Man. That sounds bad though, did any of the rust get in there? I think that’s how tetanus spreads iirc
Just laying in bed feeling bad about myself like always.
View attachment 1036202
:feelsbadman: Are you comfy?
I just drink it over coffee

A personal favourite of mine. Read the light novels over and over
Damn :worryfeels: that’s a lot of caffeine :shock:
This is me after making one latte :shock: I don’t even drink the whole thing lol

Nm just rottingc you? @Epedaphic

Im already in bed. I was recoloring the perfect foid on my phone.
20240111 224848

@LeFrenchCel this ideal foid coloring?

Getting ready for another weekend of possibly doing something with friends, but most likely staying in and rotting with music, movies, and vidya.
Nice. Are the plans tentative? Or more like you may not go? What media will you rot with?
rot eat sleep.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
What will you do while rotting, if anything?
Thats true but if Trump makes liberals kill themselves at least one good thing will come out of it.
discussion lounge GIF

Nm just rottingc you? @Epedaphic
I’m just chatting on here, getting ready to shower then sleep shortly after. Haven’t been sleeping well, hopefully can sleep thru the night.
Im already in bed. I was recoloring the perfect foid on my phone.
View attachment 1036206
@LeFrenchCel this ideal foid coloring?
Looks good man. The amount of detail on her nose though :worryfeels: was this a blank picture you colored in?

No, i washed the wound with alcohol and bandaged it. I didn't get tetanus shot for decades so that scares me a bit since the blade was dirty. I will go if needed.
You definitely should've called 911. Your health is everything, you should go to the hospital right now brocel, I urge you.

You definitely should've called 911. Your health is everything, you should go to the hospital right now brocel, I urge you.
I kind of agree with this, especially with such an important structure like the hand. Even more so if it’s your dominant hand. And I think he prob needs a tetanus booster :feelsbadman: Tetanus is serious shit

You're a friendhaver? I thought you were based :feelsUgh:
Of course, I'm not autistic or a hermit. JFL @ being friendless = based.

post here , get rejected on dating apps and may b fap idk i feel depresssed.
Dating apps are the worst. Good on you for trying I guess. I just can’t bring myself to get back on them, I’ve been off for a year after being on them for most of 5-6 years, it’s just devastating the lack of even a modicum of success.

Nice. Are the plans tentative? Or more like you may not go? What media will you rot with?
No plans yet. Rot with jewtube and pirated streaming sites.

comfy checkin in :feelscomfy:

You're a friendhaver? I thought you were based :feelsUgh:
He’s I.N.C.E.L. High command, he’s gotta be well connected. Probably has a lot of enemies as well as friends though :worryfeels: being that high up in the organization known as I.N.C.E.L.

I kind of agree with this, especially with such an important structure like the hand. Even more so if it’s your dominant hand. And I think he prob needs a tetanus booster :feelsbadman: Tetanus is serious shit
If he wakes up and he can't move his hand anymore it's going to be a major problem and stress bomb that he shouldn't subject himself too. When it comes to your health it's ALWAYS better to be safe than to be sorry.

Dating apps are the worst. Good on you for trying I guess. I just can’t bring myself to get back on them, I’ve been off for a year after being on them for most of 5-6 years, it’s just devastating the lack of even a modicum of success.
you should see some of the foids rejecting me. they look :feelspuke: