Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[COMEDY] Vloggers Give Advice to Incels that is Totally not Projection

@Blackpill101
Here are your Broud 10000000000000000% Gayrian Bure H'white '''''''''''''''''''''''''anti-degenerate''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''men''':

You and the rest of your WN posse are almost as degenerate as literal cucks themselves.

>Got Proof? If anything, I haven't really seen any terrorists from them besides Antifa (but then again, more Whites are members of Antifa than Blacks/Hispanics because of the % population in the US), but White Supremacist terrorists I've seen many, Such as David COPEland, Wade Michael Page, Timothy McVeigh, and numerous others.

>Again, Proof? If anything, at least Whites can go to Thailand and the Philippines...
Lmao... blacks could easily go to Poland and other European nations to slay there. Multiple threads were made about this subject.

Also it should come to you as no surprise that statistics show that niggers (and spics) in the US commit the most crime proportionally to other races (muh white cops, am I rite?)

Western Europe on the other hand is being fucked by subhuman ethnic scum right now with terrorist attacks and bombings.

The only incels worth of respecting are Asian and white ones tbh.

Nigger and spic communities are the most crime riddled, drug filled shitholes on earth. It should come to you as no surprise that non-Whites are flocking to the West, and no vice versa.

Last edited:
Lmao... blacks could easily go to Poland and other European nations to slay there. Multiple threads were made about this subject.
>Those '''Multiple Threads''' were disproved.

Also it should come to you as no surprise that statistics show that niggers (and spics) in the US commit the most crime proportionally to other races (muh white cops, am I rite?)
>That has more to do with the fact that they're financially poor, which results from oppression in the US. You're like IncelTears around Statistics.

Western Europe on the other hand is being fucked by subhuman ethnic scum right now with terrorist attacks and bombings.
>????? I'm sorry, but refugees of a different color is now oppression of muh Gayrian H'white wamens?

The only incels worth of respecting are Asian and white ones tbh.
>All Incels except those who Divide Incels against each others are worthy of respect.

Nigger and epic communities are the most crime riddled, drug filled shitholes on earth. It should come to you as no surprise that non-Whites are flocking to the West, and no vice versa.
>Epic communities? What?
>Proof even?
Also, when Whites robbed the rest of the world, It's only common courtesy to let Indians and Asians become doctors and engineers there and improve it more. How are we oppressing you again?

Vloggers? lmao who the fuck are they?

>Those '''Multiple Threads''' were disproved.

>That has more to do with the fact that they're financially poor, which results from oppression in the US. You're like IncelTears around Statistics.

>????? I'm sorry, but refugees of a different color is now oppression of muh Gayrian H'white wamens?

>All Incels except those who Divide Incels against each others are worthy of respect.

>Epic communities? What?
>Proof even?
Also, when Whites robbed the rest of the world, It's only common courtesy to let Indians and Asians become doctors and engineers there and improve it more. How are we oppressing you again?
"Muh poverty".. "muh oppression"

Common leftist doublespeak.

Many whites throughout history have been disproportionately poor in the US, yet you don't see them acting like fucking animals and looting and everything like low IQ niggers.

In fact 90% of the most impoverished states right now are overwhelmingly white, furthering proving my point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate

Also JFL at backing affirmative action like a true leftist. ANTIFA and inceltears would be proud. You literally use the same arguments as them tbh (not even kidding).

"Muh whites stole the world so now it's their time to give back to those poor ethnicsss"

Whites were creating civilizations while niggers and most ethnic scum (like Indians for example) were building huts. It's not even comparable tbh. Colonization benefited the African people (yes, not kidding) and exposed them to the superior White modern inventions. These niggers were too low IQ to make anything out of their resources for thousands of years, yet you expected them to have succeeded in forming an advanced empire had Whites not colonized their continent?

Low IQ post. And plus, incels here who live in Poland have actually verified the race mixing trend there (you just have to dig deeper to actually see the truth about the situation).

You can't deny the Racism of Some Cops Though. #BLM. Black Lives Matter!
Leftist. Niggers get arrested disproportionately because of the disproportionate amount of crime they commit. That poor nigger dindu nuffin!

Like women uncut better?
Yes, there were threads talking about why it's better. You lose most the feeling, can't keep it up as long, and it usually doesn't look better than being uncut.

The hambeast telling us to go to tinder to get laid was the worst one.

So why do Normies wonder why school shootings happen when stuff like this is how we're generally treated by people?

This Indian kid from UK is an incel JFL

Yes, there were threads talking about why it's better. You lose most the feeling, can't keep it up as long, and it usually doesn't look better than being uncut.
Yes men lose the feeling but that makes them last longer actually. Btw Im glad that im not circumsiced

Yes men lose the feeling but that makes them last longer actually. Btw Im glad that im not circumsiced
I think because you have all your sensors you can control yourself better. Even if the cut guy lasts a little longer, he will get soft more often.

He thinks Incels go up to women and say "Hey nice shoes, wanna fuck?" when we all know ONLY CHAD DOES THAT and with successful results!

What a joke, just watch if you have the time..ridiculous.

tl;dr: confidence...but watch it anyway...comments are gold too.

>That fat guy calling us genetically inferior
Lmao.

Cuck.

You're following leftist narrative and labeling every right wing person as a "muh white supremacist."

And yes, actual white supremacists are mostly incels who relate with us the most and get abused by SJWs like us.

You should be gassed tbh for speaking like some dumb liberal.
He's a 17 year old black kid.

And a liberal one too. Typical nigger.
I was liberal at 17 and it wasn't even in my best interest. There is no way to convince people politically when it goes against their best interest. Gib money den racist give me money white/asian male tax payer.

"Muh poverty".. "muh oppression"

Common leftist doublespeak.

Many whites throughout history have been disproportionately poor in the US, yet you don't see them acting like fucking animals and looting and everything like low IQ niggers.
>Weasel words. Have we ever seen until the 60's such oppression of a group in the US?

In fact 90% of the most impoverished states right now are overwhelmingly white, furthering proving my point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate
>But who are THE PEOPLE who are poor? The states themselves can be poor, but we can't say anything unitl race proportions are mentioned and reasons for poverty. Also, what are the conditions of poverty present? Being 'just' poor with homeless shelters, etc. is a lot easier than having literally nothing AND be oppressed because of your skin color.

Think about it like this. Because of past and current oppression, Many Incels today (excluding myself), have been reduced to NEEThood. To fight for it's rights, Shaheeds of Incelistan such as ER have had to give their lives away and have to be called (((terrorists))) to spare the lives of Incels, but many of us are still in a living hell! In that same way, some (not most even kek) blacks have been reduced to the crimes they have to commit. I don't justify the crimes obviously, but it's understandable why it happens. You assume it's so easy to recover from events in history but, in reality, it's not.

Also JFL at backing affirmative action like a true leftist. ANTIFA and inceltears would be proud. You literally use the same arguments as them tbh (not even kidding).
>JFL at backing an ethnostate, IncelTears and the Jews would be proud :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

"Muh whites stole the world so now it's their time to give back to those poor ethnicsss"

Whites were creating civilizations while niggers and most ethnic scum (like Indians for example) were building huts. It's not even comparable tbh. Colonization benefited the African people (yes, not kidding) and exposed them to the superior White modern inventions. These niggers were too low IQ to make anything out of their resources for thousands of years, yet you expected them to have succeeded in forming an advanced empire had Whites not colonized their continent?
>India was the richest nation in the world before the British came, as well as having the best research and science. It was these riches, palaces, and knowledge that the British lusted after, and India's superior technology (Tipu Sultan ji's Rockets, Ships of Iron, not wood the British were using etc.) that kept them out while it was still united. India was the true birthplace of democracy, long before the Greeks. (Vajji Confederacy formed at 700 BCE, while Athens got democracy in 508 BCE). When the British came over, not only had they robbed India of almost all it's wealth, nearly stopped ALL economic growth, but had also introduced to it new feats of Barbarism and totally decayed it's civilization. India is where it is today due to hard work, but even that hard work has not yet displaced the cruelties and destruction the British have left behind. In India's history, 200 years of the British have created more famines than the rest of it's history before.
>China & India had much older and more advanced civilizations than the Europeans at that time, and it was by force the Europeans opened up China's trades and utterly destroyed it when they realized that they had nothing of value to trade to the Chinese and the Chinese refused to trade with them.
>Africa, contrary to your stereotypes, has actually had a good-ish civilization before the Europeans came (inb4 Wakanda jokes). It's situation before colonization was much better than colonization, and even after.
>"These niggers were too low IQ to make anything out of their resources for thousands of years" Proof?
>How does coloization even show Smarts? It's like praising femtards for how well and long they were able to oppress Incels. Cuckqueers would be proud of you. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Leftist. Niggers get arrested disproportionately because of the disproportionate amount of crime they commit. That poor nigger dindu nuffin!
>See above. Actual police oppression combined with shit conditions in the US gives you no excuse for your current actions. You sir are a degenerate for selling your nonwhitecel brothers for the approval of femoids.

>Weasel words. Have we ever seen until the 60's such oppression of a group in the US?

>But who are THE PEOPLE who are poor? The states themselves can be poor, but we can't say anything unitl race proportions are mentioned and reasons for poverty. Also, what are the conditions of poverty present? Being 'just' poor with homeless shelters, etc. is a lot easier than having literally nothing AND be oppressed because of your skin color.

Think about it like this. Because of past and current oppression, Many Incels today (excluding myself), have been reduced to NEEThood. To fight for it's rights, Shaheeds of Incelistan such as ER have had to give their lives away and have to be called (((terrorists))) to spare the lives of Incels, but many of us are still in a living hell! In that same way, some (not most even kek) blacks have been reduced to the crimes they have to commit. I don't justify the crimes obviously, but it's understandable why it happens. You assume it's so easy to recover from events in history but, in reality, it's not.

>JFL at backing an ethnostate, IncelTears and the Jews would be proud :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

>India was the richest nation in the world before the British came, as well as having the best research and science. It was these riches, palaces, and knowledge that the British lusted after, and India's superior technology (Tipu Sultan ji's Rockets, Ships of Iron, not wood the British were using etc.) that kept them out while it was still united. India was the true birthplace of democracy, long before the Greeks. (Vajji Confederacy formed at 700 BCE, while Athens got democracy in 508 BCE). When the British came over, not only had they robbed India of almost all it's wealth, nearly stopped ALL economic growth, but had also introduced to it new feats of Barbarism and totally decayed it's civilization. India is where it is today due to hard work, but even that hard work has not yet displaced the cruelties and destruction the British have left behind. In India's history, 200 years of the British have created more famines than the rest of it's history before.
>China & India had much older and more advanced civilizations than the Europeans at that time, and it was by force the Europeans opened up China's trades and utterly destroyed it when they realized that they had nothing of value to trade to the Chinese and the Chinese refused to trade with them.
>Africa, contrary to your stereotypes, has actually had a good-ish civilization before the Europeans came (inb4 Wakanda jokes). It's situation before colonization was much better than colonization, and even after.
>"These niggers were too low IQ to make anything out of their resources for thousands of years" Proof?
>How does coloization even show Smarts? It's like praising femtards for how well and long they were able to oppress Incels. Cuckqueers would be proud of you. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

JFL at trying to compare the Roman Empire with some hut-filled civilization in Africa. You've lost your mind man, even quoting that Jews would be PROUD of me supporting an ethnostate?
Also blacks are not poor due to racism. With reverse racism in full force, it is pretty much guaranteed for a dumb nigger to have an advantage when applying to America's elite universities.
Not even the most Zionist Jews support an ethnostate for whites. And plus cucktear leftists literally portray the same arguments as you and virtue signal that "muh blacks had it badly, so we have to give them stuff in return."

Absolutely ridiculous rhetoric tbh. No better than a leftist. Back to reddit, seriously.

>See above. Actual police oppression combined with shit conditions in the US gives you no excuse for your current actions. You sir are a degenerate for selling your nonwhitecel brothers for the approval of femoids.
Police oppression? It's because these fuckin niggers are nothing but subhumans who commit crime like apes... there is a reason as to why police monitors black-filled cities the most (not due to color).

JFL at arguing like some BLM leftist tbh.

Also JFL at stating that Africa is better now...

I mean, you guys are not living in huts and actually possess some technology, or am I false, kek?

I know. I'm against the police, but I'm just defending my position against low IQ BLM arguments.
Blm should be for everyone. They wouldn't care about a white or an indian getting killed by the police.

Blm should be for everyone. They wouldn't care about a white or an indian getting killed by the police.
These fucks celebrate whitey getting killed. They are nothing but a Marxist leftist group.

JFL at trying to compare the Roman Empire with some hut-filled civilization in Africa. You've lost your mind man, even quoting that Jews would be PROUD of me supporting an ethnostate?
Also blacks are not poor due to racism. With reverse racism in full force, it is pretty much guaranteed for a dumb nigger to have an advantage when applying to America's elite universities.
Not even the most Zionist Jews support an ethnostate for whites. And plus cucktear leftists literally portray the same arguments as you and virtue signal that "muh blacks had it badly, so we have to give them stuff in return."

Absolutely ridiculous rhetoric tbh. No better than a leftist. Back to reddit, seriously.
JFL at trying to compare the Roman Empire with some hut-filled civilization in Africa
>What ‘hut-filled’ civilization in Africa are we talking about? In fact, how are YOU comparing Roman Civilization To Indian and Chinese ones?!
You've lost your mind man, even quoting that Jews would be PROUD of me supporting an ethnostate?
>It’s True. They’re the leaders of the Alt-Right of Course, and even non-Alt right Jews would support it because if they can have everyone fight each other and act in the same tribalist manner as they themselves and you do, It’s impossible for you to chastise them without sounding like a hypocrite! It would be like a robber trying to criticize another robber for being a robber! By the way, what makes you think that Jews are ONLY leftists, and not rightists as well?
>Are you too dumb to see the full picture? They (the Jews, the ones who’ve written all the laws) do this, using Affirmative action, giving undeserving blacks spots in university that they can’t handle, they drop out with piles and piles of student debt, all while get ‘’’bure, broud 1000000% gayrian h’white ‘men’’’’ like you against them for that, thus being the best way to divide a country, ensuring they (Jews) never get kicked out. It's only a matter of time before the Jews will be pushing for 'forward' racism again, with their new base of WN supporter like you!
Not even the most Zionist Jews support an ethnostate for whites.
>The white ethnostate is how you lose all credibility when fighting against Jews, so of course they’d support it! Take a look at the leaders in both cases, you’ll see that all of them are Jews. Even Netanyahu supports the far right and their pointless hate of Muslims, that’s one of the reasons Retard Spencer refuses to deny the holocaust!
And plus cucktear leftists literally portray the same arguments as you and virtue signal that "muh blacks had it badly, so we have to give them stuff in return."
>First of all, most Cucktears are actually racists themselves. Their posts prove it. Keep in mind even the_donald, IndianPeopleFacebook, BlackPeopleTwitter, along with many others are normie inventions.
>Back to Stormfront with you, buddy, your ‘’’bure, gayrian, 10000% h’white’’’ wamens are waiting to cuck you there.

Police oppression? It's because these fuckin niggers are nothing but subhumans who commit crime like apes... there is a reason as to why police monitors black-filled cities the most (not due to color).

JFL at arguing like some BLM leftist tbh.

>”Blacks are inhuman (They are an inferior color/race), that’s why they commit crime and that’s why the police have to monitor black filled cities!”
>”Police don’t monitor back-filled cities due to color!”
?????
What?
Are you serious?
Also, how are Blacks, or any other race ‘subhuman’? Explain to me this!
Gift for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Also JFL at stating that Africa is better now...

I mean, you guys are not living in huts and actually possess some technology, or am I false, kek?
>I thought you were the ones who refused to take them in as refugees because of them being ‘shitholes’ and ‘living in huts’, etc.
>FYI, they never ‘lived in huts’, except when the colonialists came and reduced them to absolute poverty. On the contrary, before the British and other had robbed the world, it was THEM who were living some of the filthiest conditions in the world!

These fucks celebrate whitey getting killed. They are nothing but a Marxist leftist group.
You celebrate EVERYONE but Whites getting killed, so are you REALLY any better than them?! It's only a few Idiots anyway who actually support killing Whites kek and I disagree with them as well!

BLM has actually done that, even supporting an Indian dude beaten up with paralysis in Australia and they have supported Whites as well, it's not a 'Blacks-only' group...

BLM has actually done that, even supporting an Indian dude beaten up with paralysis in Australia and they have supported Whites as well, it's not a 'Blacks-only' group...
That's cool. I hope the majority are the same way.

>What ‘hut-filled’ civilization in Africa are we talking about? In fact, how are YOU comparing Roman Civilization To Indian and Chinese ones?!

All of pre colonial Africa.

>It’s True. They’re the leaders of the Alt-Right of Course, and even non-Alt right Jews would support it because if they can have everyone fight each other and act in the same tribalist manner as they themselves and you do, It’s impossible for you to chastise them without sounding like a hypocrite! It would be like a robber trying to criticize another robber for being a robber! By the way, what makes you think that Jews are ONLY leftists, and not rightists as well?

The Jews want to divide us through racial diversity. If blacks, spics, and whites are put together in an area more division will be caused. Divide and conquer is the strategy of the Zionists. The rightist Jews are just Alt light shills who would have no problem if the US looked all Somalian tomorrow as long as they're all wearing Trump hats.

>Are you too dumb to see the full picture? They (the Jews, the ones who’ve written all the laws) do this, using Affirmative action, giving undeserving blacks spots in university that they can’t handle, they drop out with piles and piles of student debt, all while get ‘’’bure, broud 1000000% gayrian h’white ‘men’’’’ like you against them for that, thus being the best way to divide a country, ensuring they (Jews) never get kicked out. It's only a matter of time before the Jews will be pushing for 'forward' racism again, with their new base of WN supporter like you!

The Jews hate white Christians the most for kicking them out endlessly. You do know that the Jews were literally supporters of desegregation since the early 1920s with Web Dubois, right?

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-the-civil-rights-movement/

>The white ethnostate is how you lose all credibility when fighting against Jews, so of course they’d support it! Take a look at the leaders in both cases, you’ll see that all of them are Jews. Even Netanyahu supports the far right and their pointless hate of Muslims, that’s one of the reasons Retard Spencer refuses to deny the holocaust!

Lmao. I think you're mixing the Alt Light and the Alt Right. The Alt right mostly criticized Israeli influence in the US govt, but the Alt light (which supports civic nationalism) backs it.

>First of all, most Cucktears are actually racists themselves. Their posts prove it. Keep in mind even the_donald, IndianPeopleFacebook, BlackPeopleTwitter, along with many others are normie inventions.

They are leftist SJWs who buy into the white privilege meme and even got a bit emotional when an ethnic incel made a post about that topic too.

https://incels.is/threads/cucktears...d-make-fun-of-an-ethniccel-or-feel-bad.35941/

>Back to Stormfront with you, buddy, your ‘’’bure, gayrian, 10000% h’white’’’ wamens are waiting to cuck you there.

Back to reddit.

>”Blacks are inhuman (They are an inferior color/race), that’s why they commit crime and that’s why the police have to monitor black filled cities!”
>”Police don’t monitor back-filled cities due to color!”
?????
What?
Are you serious?
Also, how are Blacks, or any other race ‘subhuman’? Explain to me this!
Gift for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Typical Normie link. What about the countless hate crimes committed by blacks against poor White South African farmers? Or general white people in the US? The (((media))) obviously won't cover them and only publicizes white on black crime. Blacks commit crime mainly due to their aggressive personality, like many other subhuman ethnics. Or they could be brainwashed by anti-white propaganda promoted by Jews.

>I thought you were the ones who refused to take them in as refugees because of them being ‘shitholes’ and ‘living in huts’, etc.

You're literally backing a Jewish cause- the refugee crisis.

We refuse them to take them in because of racial and cultural reasons, as well as economic ones.

>FYI, they never ‘lived in huts’, except when the colonialists came and reduced them to absolute poverty. On the contrary, before the British and other had robbed the world, it was THEM who were living some of the filthiest conditions in the world!

Prove this. Did they develop loads of architecture like the Europeans? Or the Indians and the Chinese? Or the Persians?

Africans were literally the most inferior race out there, worse than the Turkish Ottomans who contributed absolutely nothing to the world.

Overall, Jews are afraid of a racially white homogeneous society because they know what's going to go down if we successfully establish one. This is why they push for diversity quotas and cause division and destabilization.

I only skimmed through the replies, so I have no idea how the hell this thread became about race again. Well I do actually: it's a hot-button issue. Religion is a hot subject to get mad about too, and we get some of those threads. I've not seen anything on politics though. We need to start fighting about politics.

*relating to the video posted*
This video is edited to make these people seem as both offensive and clueless as possible. That's kind of funny! Let's summarize their view points.

Bitch #1: I'm really nice but you guys are complete scum! Everything about you is terrible! ...join Tinder.
Guy: Stay positive. Obey Jordan Peterson.
Bitch #2: blah blah blah [...] lower your standards.

I really hate people. Why make opinion videos about things you know nothing about? It just makes you look like a stupid asshole.

Prove this. Did they develop loads of architecture like the Europeans? Or the Indians and the Chinese? Or the Persians?
Well I mean even with limited resources they built the Great Mosque of Djenne, the Aksum Obelisk, The Citadel of Gondershe, King Fasilides' Castle, etc. so I mean yeah...

Africans were literally the most inferior race out there, worse than the Turkish Ottomans who contributed absolutely nothing to the world.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_the_Ottoman_Empire , here is just a tiny example of their many achievements.

Overall, Jews are afraid of a racially white homogeneous society because they know what's going to go down if we successfully establish one. This is why they push for diversity quotas and cause division and destabilization.
In reality, the moment you do that, The Jews can justify any and every cruelty upon White people and all their numerous crimes by saying “Well you’re an ethnostate, and so am I, so we’re no different, hence you cannot criticize me for my tribalism when you yourself are a tribalist!”. The ethnostate also divides people, so rather than everyone fighting the Jews, they’re too busy fighting each other!

So why do Normies wonder why school shootings happen when stuff like this is how we're generally treated by people?
They don't 'wonder' why, they know why and want to find every retarded excuse to make Incel lives a hell!

Well I mean even with limited resources they built the Great Mosque of Djenne, the Aksum Obelisk, The Citadel of Gondershe, King Fasilides' Castle, etc. so I mean yeah...

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_the_Ottoman_Empire , here is just a tiny example of their many achievements.

In reality, the moment you do that, The Jews can justify any and every cruelty upon White people and all their numerous crimes by saying “Well you’re an ethnostate, and so am I, so we’re no different, hence you cannot criticize me for my tribalism when you yourself are a tribalist!”. The ethnostate also divides people, so rather than everyone fighting the Jews, they’re too busy fighting each other!
You obviously didn't see my previous posts that were included in the reply section.

Having some form of architecture =/= being comparable to the empires of Persia and Europe. Face it. These Africans were literally living in huts with no reliable sort of shelter whatsoever (pic referenced) until Europeans introduced them to modern technology and inventions.
They weren't able to make the most use of Africa's resources and were dominated as a result.

How the fuck does the ethnostate divide people? Lmao. An ethnostate is basically state of a uniform culture, race, and religion. I would argue that a racially integrated society causes division, as noted by the racial division in the US and the clash of cultures in multicultural Europe.

An ethnostate (for goyim) is a Jew's worst nightmare. That's why they literally shit themselves if they see white men united together fighting for a common cause. It reminds them of the Shoah.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 44
You obviously didn't see my previous posts that were included in the reply section.
Don't worry hun, I did :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Having some form of architecture =/= being comparable to the empires of Persia and Europe. Face it. These Africans were literally living in huts with no reliable sort of shelter whatsoever (pic referenced) until Europeans introduced them to modern technology and inventions.
They weren't able to make use of Africa's resources and were dominated as a result.
Well I mean you asked for architecture, and I gave it to you, so you're really just moving the goal-post. I mean, next you're going to tell me "If you can't prove that Africans had space travel before the rest of the world did, they're subhumans!" The picture you referenced is the fact that they took up huts when the colonialists started robbing them of all their resources. Hypocrite. I bet women and IncelTears are actually jealous of your Hypocrisy!

How the fuck does the ethnostate divide people? Lmao. An ethnostate is basically state of a uniform culture, race, and religion. I would argue that a racially integrated society causes division, as noted by the racial division in the US and the clash of cultures in multicultural Europe.
>The only reason some racial division is occurring in those places is because WN like you can't tolerate the fact that they're currently alive. They (ethnics and Blacks) themselves haven't done anything to divide the nations. Ethnostates divide races and cultures against one another, by choosing on race instead of love for nation and merit, Israhell and Pakistan are prime examples. (PS: Pakistan Murdabad :heart:)

PS: As a proud Stromfrontcel, I want you to see the picture attachment for proof that Europeans gave the dirty, uncivillized niggers true freedom and civilization, an alternate path from their Barbaric ways! 69/420 H"'WHITE BRIDE WORLD WHIDE! KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW! (Sarcasm)

Don't worry hun, I did :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

And didn't disprove any of them, like a cuck.

Well I mean you asked for architecture, and I gave it to you, so you're really just moving the goal-post. I mean, next you're going to tell me "If you can't prove that Africans had space travel before the rest of the world did, they're subhumans!" The picture you referenced is the fact that they took up huts when the colonialists started robbing them of all their resources. Hypocrite. I bet women and IncelTears are actually jealous of your Hypocrisy!

I literally asked you for "loads of architecture" and you probably gave me some of the 5 monuments that they have built (JFL). This pic was literally from an "Africa before colonization website." Look it up yourself.

>The only reason some racial division is occurring in those places is because WN like you can't tolerate the fact that they're currently alive. They (ethnics and Blacks) themselves haven't done anything to divide the nations. Ethnostates divide races and cultures against one another, by choosing on race instead of love for nation and merit, Israhell and Pakistan are prime examples. (PS: Pakistan Murdabad :heart:)

Lol... all the terror attacks, rapes, murders, crimes, etc??
How can an ethnostate divide a nation like that? It literally promotes racial and ideological unity. PS: here's an article where the head of the Jewish congress literally welcomes the refugee invasion and even suggests that refugees respect Israel! Ridiculous!

https://huffpost.com/us/entry/8147948

PS: As a proud Stromfrontcel, I want you to see the picture attachment for proof that Europeans gave the dirty, uncivillized niggers true freedom and civilization, an alternate path from their Barbaric ways! 69/420 H"'WHITE BRIDE WORLD WHIDE! KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW! (Sarcasm)
View attachment 13103
View attachment 13104
View attachment 13106
View attachment 13107

As an actual stormcel, pic attached literally proved that Africa benefited from Europe in the long run.

Attachments

• IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 46
As an actual stormcel, pic attached literally proved that Africa benefited from Europe in the long run.
That was not due to, but in spite of the damage Colonialists did to Africa. It's like thanking women for the fact that not all Incels have roped yet. It's like thanking ISIS for the fact that some Syrians/Iraqis are still alive today. Look at the backdrop of the Image, and you'll see poverty, so not much Improvement has even been made. They tried their best to pull themselves out of poverty, and that's commendable. Hypocrite.

That was not due to, but in spite of the damage Colonialists did to Africa. It's like thanking women for the fact that not all Incels have roped yet. It's like thanking ISIS for the fact that some Syrians/Iraqis are still alive today. Look at the backdrop of the Image, and you'll see poverty, so not much Improvement has even been made. They tried their best to pull themselves out of poverty, and that's commendable. Hypocrite.
Lol you know that before European colonialism Africa was seriously behind on technological progress compared to the rest of the world right?
At the end of the day if the Europe and didn't colonize them, then the Arabs would have done it instead.
They already had a thriving slave trade where they brutally castrated all their male slaves.

Be grateful. Africans were not able to make most use of their resources and were dominated by others (huge Darwinian blackpill).

Also the only Africans I respect tbh are Northern Africans like Gadaafi who realize that the real problem is Jewish.

Lol you know that before European colonialism Africa was seriously behind on technological progress compared to the rest of the world right?
At the end of the day if the Europe and didn't colonize them, then the Arabs would have done it instead.
They already had a thriving slave trade where they brutally castrated all their male slaves.
He's low IQ to figure it out. Just social Darwinism (another blackpill) my friend.

Weasel words. They were pretty good!

Tbh even something like that can't compare with the brutality of the Colonialists. Africans actually had pretty good empires at the time to fight the Arabs off, so....

Be grateful. Africans were not able to make most use of their resources and were dominated by others (huge Darwinian blackpill).
You keep repeating the same shit without proof.

He's low IQ to figure it out. Just social Darwinism (another blackpill) my friend.
You're too low IQ to realize that the ethnostate is how wamens control you and select for Chad.

You're too low IQ to realize that the ethnostate is how wamens control you and select for Chad.
Diverse societies are best for hypergamy though. Back then when the US was an ethnostate, females weren't as stuck up and hypergamous. You're just denying basic blackpill theory dude.

I think it's the opposite dear. I literally provided multiple sources while you provided a Wikipedia source on race and crime. JFL.
What would those 'multiple sources' be?