Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[COMEDY] Vloggers Give Advice to Incels that is Totally not Projection

Weasel words. They were pretty good!

Tbh even something like that can't compare with the brutality of the Colonialists. Africans actually had pretty good empires at the time to fight the Arabs off, so....
Cope.

The arabs almost conquered Europe with its advancements. You think they wouldn't take over some shitty African nation with men defending it via bows and swords? JFL.

Weasel words. They were pretty good!

Tbh even something like that can't compare with the brutality of the Colonialists. Africans actually had pretty good empires at the time to fight the Arabs off, so....
Lol what?
the-arab-empire-example-of-ppt-for-mulsim-empires-1-728.jpg

Chronological-map-of-the-Arab-Empire-632-945.png

Arab empires completely dominated Africa's wealthiest areas.
And this was before industrialization, so imagine how much more land the Arabs could have conquered using muskets.
These African "empires" where still using spears and shields when the Europeans arrived with guns and cannons.

What would those 'multiple sources' be?
You're too blind to search up what I said like 10 minutes ago. I literally provided proof (from the horse's mouth) that RIGHT WING Jews support the refugee crisis.

Lol what?

And this was before industrialization, so imagine how much more land the Arabs could have conquered using muskets.
These African "empires" where still using spears and shields when the Europeans arrived with guns and cannons.
JFL. Nigga is so low IQ and can't realize it.

Diverse societies are best for hypergamy though. Back then when the US was an ethnostate, females weren't as stuck up and hypergamous. You're just denying basic blackpill theory dude.
Well actually the fact is that they also had an anti-degenerate aspect as well. The anti-degenerate aspect somewhat cancelled out the ethnostate part. What you're telling me is like having an experiment where one source of error halved the result and the other one doubled it, you still need to mention the errors!

You're too blind to search up what I said like 10 minutes ago. I literally provided proof (from the horse's mouth) that RIGHT WING Jews support the refugee crisis.
Yes, I am. As you are the White man, that means you are the right man. Please guide this dirty Shitskin to the light. (Sarcasm, but seriously, then fucking show them again then ffs.)

Last edited:
Lol what?

And what about after that? You mean to tell me that your major proof that Africans are subhuman is one empire they defeated? What?

Actually, by that time, a lot of them did have guns from the Arabs, as well as native Empires, so...

Well actually the fact is that they also had an anti-degenerate aspect as well. The anti-degenerate aspect somewhat cancelled out the ethnostate part. What you're telling me is like having an experiment where one source of error halved the result and the other one doubled it, you still need to mention the errors!
That's what I'm saying. An ethnostate won't lead to more hypergamy, lol. There is no relation. What matters is anti degeneracy laws being passed.

Yes, I am. As you are the White man, that means you are the right man. Please guide this dirty Shitskin to the light. (Sarcasm, but seriously, then fucking show them again then ffs.)
You're following the "muh aryan race" meme.

That's what I'm saying. An ethnostate won't lead to more hypergamy, lol. There is no relation. What matters is anti degeneracy laws being passed.
Again, I said, you just cancelled it out with proper anti-degeneracy laws, but as an ethnostate is an ethostate, the fighting they caused crumbled the whole system, removing those anti-degeneracy laws.

And what about after that? You mean to tell me that your major proof that Africans are subhuman is one empire they defeated? What?

Actually, by that time, a lot of them did have guns from the Arabs, as well as native Empires, so...
Lol the Africans didn't do shit to the Arabs.
Screenshot 20180513 005546

The Arab Empires collapsed after the abbassid Empire was defeated by the Mongols. This caused the old territories of the Arab Empire to split apart and form their own nations.

Again, I said, you just cancelled it out with proper anti-degeneracy laws, but as an ethnostate is an ethostate, the fighting they caused crumbled the whole system, removing those anti-degeneracy laws.
An ethnostate will be anti Degenerate.

Lol the Africans didn't do shit to the Arabs.
View attachment 13125
The Arab Empires collapsed after the abbassid Empire was defeated by the Mongols. This caused the old territories of the Arab Empire to split apart and form their own nations.
I meant more as the ability to fend off against them. For example, America 'defeated' the UK in the war of Independence, but the UK continued to exist even after that.

Coming from the one who has used the n-word in more than half his posts in this thread.
Using the n word =/= believing in the meme completely

It is a fact that Europeans have been superior to Africans, in general.

They are more NT and more relaxed and laid back looking, because their dick wasn't mutilated. They even have bigger dicks on average.

Stupidest thing I have read. Some guys are self-conscious about not being cut and think their penis will look like an anteater. You don't know what you're talking about.

Using the n word =/= believing in the meme completely

It is a fact that Europeans have been superior to Africans, in general.
Where is the proof for that?

Also, even if it is a joke, do you REALLY need to use the n-word? I'm not triggered that you would use that word in it of it self, but it really shows the Decency and Moral Superiority as well as Class of the White (Right) Man. (Sarcasm)

Stupidest thing I have read. Some guys are self-conscious about not being cut and think their penis will look like an anteater. You don't know what you're talking about.
That's not the majority.

An ethnostate will be anti Degenerate.
It will also fight other ethnostates full of Incels. Then, when the ethnostate is selecting for the best specimen for women to breed with, anti-degeneracy will be the last thing on their their minds when they're fighting a tribal war for their 'bure wamens'. War itself, when fought for no reason, is degeneracy. Remember that.

Where is the proof for that?

Also, even if it is a joke, do you REALLY need to use the n-word? I'm not triggered that you would use that word in it of it self, but it really shows the Decency and Moral Superiority as well as Class of the White (Right) Man. (Sarcasm)
This whole thread has been proof boyo.

Are you like 50 IQ? Srs. I'm willing to fuck your ass in debate.org if you want to (already debated this topic with a fuckin liberal and won).

I don't even use the n word in real life, just here to trigger coping blackcels.

It will also fight other ethnostates full of Incels. Then, when the ethnostate is selecting for the best specimen for women to breed with, anti-degeneracy will be the last thing on their their minds when they're fighting a tribal war for their 'bure wamens'. War itself, when fought for no reason, is degeneracy. Remember that.
I would prefer in establishing an ethnostate that would make peace with other ethnostates.

You're coping hard by believing that in a 'Bure, h'white Gayrian methnostate, I h'will finally get a Bure luving h'white wamen!'
A patriarchy needs to be established to force white women to breed with whitecels.

This whole thread has been proof boyo.
How so? Prove it...
I don't even use the n word in real life, just here to trigger coping blackcels.
And by doing so, you turn away more blackcels from father Incelistan to the enemy, increasing our challenge and work we have to do. I ahve no doublt in my mind that you're a Cuckqueers agent here to stop people from dedicating themselves to Father Incelistan.
I would prefer in establishing an ethnostate that would make peace with other ethnostates.
>Ethnostate
>Peace
Choose one. In the primitive tribal mind and in History, for ethnostates, only the ethnostate matters. To hell with the rest.
I'm not saying that. lol

Post proof that I said that. I literally want a patriarchy to be established to force white women to breed with whitecels.
Your very words in this quote are proof! "to force white women to breed with whitecels" "'Bure, h'white Gayrian methnostate, I h'will finally get a Bure luving h'white wamen!". It's literally the same thing.
I literally want a patriarchy to be established
Every patriarchy that an ethnostate has tried to develop has fell to degeneracy at some point or another. Even the poster-boy of ethnostates, Israhell, gives much liberty to it's women these days while getting record kills of Palestinians.

How so? Prove it...

The fact that Europeans literally were building empires and introducing inventions while Africans were fighting with swords and bows?

And by doing so, you turn away more blackcels from father Incelistan to the enemy, increasing our challenge and work we have to do. I ahve no doublt in my mind that you're a Cuckqueers agent here to stop people from dedicating themselves to Father Incelistan.

Cucktears sympathizes with blackcels. Didn't you look at the thread that I linked?
>Ethnostate
>Peace
Choose one. In the primitive tribal mind and in History, for ethnostates, only the ethnostate matters. To hell with the rest.

Nazi Germany is a perfect example, as well as the US till the 60's.

Your very words in this quote are proof! "to force white women to breed with whitecels" "'Bure, h'white Gayrian methnostate, I h'will finally get a Bure luving h'white wamen!". It's literally the same thing.

At least I have not admitted defeat yet and would like to reverse the current trend of hypergamy.

Every patriarchy that an ethnostate has tried to develop has fell to degeneracy at some point or another. Even the poster-boy of ethnostates, Israhell, gives much liberty to it's women these days while getting record kills of Palestinians.

Israel is not an ethnostate, cuck.

Eh probably by some fat roastie. Are we really considering that an accomplishment?

Eh probably by some fat roastie. Are we really considering that an accomplishment?

Fat roastie is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I can say for myself, actually more than most here can say for themselves except the fakecel fags

so yes

Fat roastie is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I can say for myself, actually more than most here can say for themselves except the fakecel fags

so yes

I guess I'm a fakecel then bc I don't want stick my dick in a cow.

Afterall, in some religions - they're sacred :lul:

I hate femoids tho

So is ER then bc he only wanted blonde sluts, and he is our lord and savior.

So bite your tongue! :feelsbaton:

lol, ER was a slightly below average, maybe average in some pics, hapa, framecel, manlet who literally never approached women, literally ever, so yeah.

@Mods I apologize for any and all fighting that was caused here, that was caused on my part. I accept and and all fair penalties upon me.

lol, ER was a slightly below average, maybe average in some pics, hapa, framecel, manlet who literally never approached women, literally ever, so yeah.

His family was super rich, his dad produced the Hunger Games, he had a fucking BMW.

So LMS was at least a 6/7. His mental issues probably made it worse, and hence a mentalcel.

He was Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine!

He was the closest thing there is to a living god.