Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Police break into youngcel's house, interrupt his shower time and kill him for no reason

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9gM2h_1524944622

The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office said it will not press charges against two police officers who used their stun guns as many as 18 times in the death of a naked man in the shower last May.

District Attorney John Chisholm made the announcement on Friday, saying there was "no basis to conclusively link Mr. [Adam] Trammell's death to actions taken by police officers."

The 22-year-old Trammell, from West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, died in police custody after authorities were called to report a "suspicious male" in an apartment complex at 5 a.m

Trammell, who was naked at the time, was allegedly speaking incoherently and flooding an apartment with a shower when police arrived. West Milwaukee and West Allis police said in a press release last year that a stun gun was used on the suspect because he "was uncooperative and combative with officers."

He stopped breathing and died at a local hospital, police said.

The Milwaukee County medical examiner ruled Trammell's cause of death as excited delirium and the manner "undetermined."

The two officers involved were placed on administrative duty for two months before returning to active duty.

"Calm down"

How is he supposed to calm down when you keep tasing him, you idiots?

The Milwaukee County medical examiner ruled Trammell's cause of death as excited delirium and the manner "undetermined."
He died of natural causes after being electrocuted in the shower by police officers. haha

Just shower bro is legit advice

How the fuck Do you kill someone with a stun gun
NVM 18 fucking shots

Just existing as an ugly and anti-social male is as dangerous as living in a fucking war zone.

"Calm down"

This is the icing on top of the cake, apparently just assassinating him for no reason is not ignorant enough

"tasered 18 times" "police officers will not be charged" I mean wtf...

Great it's begun,its truly open season on sub5s.

people die from stun guns all the time

Never heard of that, until now.
I personally hate the police in my country.
They even confirmed that they are assholes.
At least we don't have such incidents. Now he's erased from this world

Normies are trying to exterminate us.

American cops = Low IQ

NA cops btw, jesus fucking christ if i leave the Uk im definitely not going to the US.

your cops are literally the worst in the world.

The absolute STATE of American policing. A naked guy in the shower electrocuted for no reason.

all pigs deserve ambush killing

>"was uncooperative and combative with officers."
I'm just laughing my ass off in my head because I know that means they tasered him and he kept having spasms that the idiot cops thought was "resisting arrest" and "combative" so they had to taser him again and the cycle repeats itself til he died LMFAO

I remember seeing a video of a guy running away from the cops. Evading arrest. That is all he should have been charged with. I don't agree with running from the cops but I think he should be charged fairly. Instead, the cops baited him into a hallway and he ran headfirst into a cop that lunged at him. Then he got assaulting an officer and obstructing justice and whatever the penalty is called for almost killing an officer. When in reality the cops turned it into a physical altercation when they sneaked up and tackled the guy. Lol poor was guy like easily 130 pounds vs 200+ buff cops. Was hilarious to watch.

>"was uncooperative and combative with officers."
I'm just laughing my ass off in my head because I know that means they tasered him and he kept having spasms that the idiot cops thought was "resisting arrest" and "combative" so they had to taser him again and the cycle repeats itself til he died LMFAO

I remember seeing a video of a guy running away from the cops. Evading arrest. That is all he should have been charged with. I don't agree with running from the cops but I think he should be charged fairly. Instead, the cops baited him into a hallway and he ran headfirst into a cop that lunged at him. Then he got assaulting an officer and obstructing justice and whatever the penalty is called for almost killing an officer. When in reality the cops turned it into a physical altercation when they sneaked up and tackled the guy. Lol poor was guy like easily 130 pounds vs 200+ buff cops. Was hilarious to watch.

And normies still want to deny the incelcaust...

Most cops and cop supporters are pieces of shit. When people strike back against the pigs I don't get surprised.

"Calm down"

I hate cops as much as cucks and whores.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9gM2h_1524944622

The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office said it will not press charges against two police officers who used their stun guns as many as 18 times in the death of a naked man in the shower last May.

District Attorney John Chisholm made the announcement on Friday, saying there was "no basis to conclusively link Mr. [Adam] Trammell's death to actions taken by police officers."

The 22-year-old Trammell, from West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, died in police custody after authorities were called to report a "suspicious male" in an apartment complex at 5 a.m

Trammell, who was naked at the time, was allegedly speaking incoherently and flooding an apartment with a shower when police arrived. West Milwaukee and West Allis police said in a press release last year that a stun gun was used on the suspect because he "was uncooperative and combative with officers."

He stopped breathing and died at a local hospital, police said.

The two officers involved were placed on administrative duty for two months before returning to active duty.

Post is kind of disingenuous, thought it was just a regular guy who followed commands and still got fucked up, this guy was clearly a retard and couldn't follow simple commands. Feel sorry for him but he likely would have gotten himself killed in some other life and death scenario if he couldn't simply do what they asked.

He had so many chances, you just got electrocuted by the cops, they tell you to calm down - "I know, I'll get my head wet under the shower head while I crazily rock back and forth just to keep them on edge, that'll keep me alive" JFL. Sorry have to side with the cops in this one, if I was a police officer I'm prioritizing my life over some random crazy fuck, I also want to make it home, follow my commands because I'm not risking my life for a retard.

Post is kind of disingenuous, thought it was just a regular guy who followed commands and still got fucked up, this guy was clearly a retard and couldn't follow simple commands. Feel sorry for him but he likely would have gotten himself killed in some other life and death scenario if he couldn't simply do what they asked.

He had so many chances, you just got electrocuted by the cops, they tell you to calm down - "I know, I'll get my head wet under the shower head while I crazily rock back and forth just to keep them on edge, that'll keep me alive" JFL. Sorry have to side with the cops in this one, if I was a police officer I'm prioritizing my life over some random crazy fuck, I also want to make it home, follow my commands because I'm not risking my life for a retard.
Terrible. Those cops were pussies. How are their lives threatened by a naked fat guy in the shower? "On the edge" my ass, they should get different jobs if they're too pussy to handle being a cop. The Toronto killer got away in one piece while waving a fake gun at a cop's face. American cops are the biggest pussy faggots on earth.

Last edited:
American cops are the biggest pussy faggots on earth.

That's probably why they live to be a part of stories like this JFL, I'd rather be hated and alive, than revered and dead.

That's probably why they live to be a part of stories like this JFL, I'd rather be hated and alive, than revered and dead.
Most canadian cops and british cops are alive, even though they kill way less than american cops. There is no reason to side with the cops as an incel, they can kill you and get away with it. You should hate them more than cucks and rosties because they are the ones who back them up.

You should hate them more than cucks and rosties because they are the ones who back them up.

Lol what kind of retard logic is this, should I hate divorce lawyers more than women who initiate divorces because they are just doing their fucking job by helping women claim men's money JFL. They way I look at it, all this shit is just a fucked up game, if you play like an idiot you lose, that's your fault, so if I'm aware that its a police officers job to defend civilians that are operating in accordance with the law (chads and roasties) then I have to execute my plans so that they are a non-issue.

Hating police for the reason you mentioned is like HATING NPC'S THAT BLOCK YOUR PATH IN A VIDEO GAME

They're programmed to perform a task, they're like zombies, unimportant NPCS, I'm a "player", its my job to find a work around, not blame the NPC for doing what its programmed to do.

They're programmed to perform a task, they're like zombies, unimportant NPCS, I'm a "player", its my job to find a work around, not blame the NPC for doing what its programmed to do.
That's where you're 100% wrong. Cops aren't like zombies, they target people and give special treatment to others all the time. A cop would have treated a rostie in the shower with much more courtesy than a fat incel. The cops are the most whiteknighted cucked pieces of shit on earth. They let foids and their faggot buddies go with no tickets or warnings all the time. How can you respect a cop who doesn't apply the law equally to everyone? That's like respecting a cashier who over charges black people and under charges whites. There is no reason to support those pieces of shit. If we let them keep getting away with these things without pushing back they will continue to think they can get away with it.

American police were the d grade students in HS

A cop would have treated a rostie in the shower with much more courtesy than a fat incel

Yes and if a chad was in that shower and acted just as retarded he'd have gotten fucked up too, because he's a man, once again they are NPC's, there are rules to the game play to win or just accept your losses. It makes no sense worrying about the people who are instructed to fuck you up JFL, its literally a cops job.

You are being disingenuous, obviousy when I say they are zombies I don't mean they don't think, of course they have to profile people, its part of their job, of course they'd use more deadly force against a man than a woman, it can be assumed based on basic biology that a man would not only require more violence than a woman to restrain and detain, but he can take more punishment.

Again the rules are pretty simple, OBEY or DON'T GET CAUGHT

Its a waste of time to be all "anti-cop", because I guarantee you if some fucker breaks into your house you'd be calling those same cops really quick as thought magically they stopped being "evil" the moment its you that's in danger.

Yes and if a chad was in that shower and acted just as retarded he'd have gotten fucked up too, because he's a man, once again they are NPC's, there are rules to the game play to win or just accept your losses. It makes no sense worrying about the people who are instructed to fuck you up JFL, its literally a cops job.
How can you respect someone whose job it is to fuck you up for being a man? They must be real whiteknight pieces of shit for even accepting that job in the first place. Plus some men are also above the law if they are rich or famous, they get away with much more than a lower class incel. If you respect people who follow those guidelines then you are no better than them.

Its a waste of time to be all "anti-cop", because I guarantee you if some fucker breaks into your house you'd be calling those same cops really quick as thought magically they stopped being "evil" the moment its you that's in danger.
LOL, cops never helped me with shit. They will get mad at you for wasting their time, you'll be lucky if they don't kill you while they're in your house. We don't need pussy ass police. If there was a community that hired private security together, they wouldn't need any faggot ass cops.

it can be assumed based on basic biology that a man would not only require more violence than a woman to restrain and detain, but he can take more punishment.
This is some whiteknight crap. A fat landwhale would be just as much of a threat as an out of shape incel, or a guy crawling on the ground in a hallway. There is no excuse to use deadly force on them if they wouldn't do the same to a femoid.

How can you respect someone whose job it is to fuck you up for being a man? They must be real whiteknight pieces of shit for even accepting that job in the first place. Plus some men are also above the law if they are rich or famous, they get away with much more than a lower class incel. If you respect people who follow those guidelines then you are no better than them.

LOL, cops never helped me with shit. They will get mad at you for wasting their time, you'll be lucky if they don't kill you while they're in your house. We don't need pussy ass police. If there was a community that hired private security together, they wouldn't need any faggot ass cops.

I don't respect cops, I understand their "function", I don't "respect" earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, etc either. Hate the game, not the player (or npc).

I don't respect cops, I understand their "function", I don't "respect" earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, etc either. Hate the game, not the player (or npc).
Nothing wrong with hating the player if it puts those pussies in check.

cucktears are glad he's dead

Living%2Bin%2BAmerica.jpg

"Calm down"

Probably so they can keep tasing him. They do something similar on this video where they shoot a mentally ill black guy who comes to his house door with a screw driver (he was fixing something). They shoot him and even when he's clearly dead on the ground 20 seconds later they're still shouting "drop the weapon." Apparently so they dont have to administer emergency aid and the judge can rule that they were legitimately concerned for their safety

Probably so they can keep tasing him. They do something similar on this video where they shoot a mentally ill black guy who comes to his house door with a screw driver (he was fixing something). They shoot him and even when he's clearly dead on the ground 20 seconds later they're still shouting "drop the weapon." Apparently so they dont have to administer emergency aid and the judge can rule that they were legitimately concerned for their safety
No wonder that's why they keep shouting "stop resisting" for so long after they shoot the guy. Cops are fuckin creeps.

He's dead btw, she's free.

those 2 at least got charged

With two months paid vacation.
Why when cops die I think its no different than when gangbangers get shot up or die on heroin or some shit.
Just garbage going to the landfill where it belongs.
Fuck cops and this is from a guy who worked at a damn prison for 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back