Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Colvin exposed himself

@Total Imbecile
Pretty long run tbh. Lies about height, sub-8 beliefs, birth-date, suicide, small dick energy insults from foids (JFL).

Only when he says that face, dick, and approaches were larp is when he gets banned. Other users wouldn't last nearly as long.

Is anyone really surprised?

That makes it 4/4 people on my ignore list being banned for being fakecel LARPs, 100% success rate

Once you make it to my ignore list your fate is sealed, youll sooner or later be exposed and banned

The thing is once he started lying about his birthday I knew its all bs

I let his claims of not having a bbc, not being able to get laid while being ripped and 100 approaches slide, but once he started saying he had no idea what his birthday is it was over

Your birthday is on every form of your ID, your high school will have it listed on your school website where you check your grades and when applying to college you have provide it

There is just no way you only somehow find out at 18 youre actually 19 JFL, but he still doubled down on claiming its true as if anyone would actually believe that lol

I highly doubt hes a KHV either, nobody thats actually a KHV would ooze that much confidence and lash out at other ppl like he does, even online

@FTL is next tbh

Last edited:
Yeah Colvin was severely mentally ill, i still remember when he posted every 2 days that he was going to kill himself because people were bullying him here

chads.co was never just a meme, I wonder who is going to be exposed next.

Also makes you think how mentalceldom can be brutal, the guy looks like that and still prefered to larp for over 200 days here JFL.

Nice, I come back and this shit starts happening.
JFL at .co bros

Is anyone really surprised?

That makes it 4/4 people on my ignore list being banned for being fakecel LARPs, 100% success rate

Once you make it to my ignore list your fate is sealed, youll sooner or later be exposed and banned

The thing is once he started lying about his birthday I knew its all bs

I let his claims of not having a bbc, not being able to get laid while being ripped and 100 approaches slide, but once he started saying he had no idea what his birthday is it was over

Your birthday is on every form of your ID, your high school will have it listed on your school website where you check your grades and when applying to college you have provide it

There is just no way you only somehow find out at 18 youre actually 19 JFL, but he still doubled down on claiming its true as if anyone would actually believe that lol

I highly doubt hes a KHV either, nobody thats actually a KHV would ooze that much confidence and lash out at other ppl like he does, even online

@FTL is next tbh
I wonder if I am on the ignore list.

Who are the other 3?

Why do his first pics have 4chan filenames though?

Extreme chad lower third.

"B-b-but it's over if women don't approach you"

Just ban blacks from the site already and we won't have to deal with this anymore