Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Colvin exposed himself

You are both pretty based, but I can't take it. I think I'm just going to request a ban.

They are very aware of the fakecels, but only ban when you really complain and demand an explanation in DMs and in threads. Just like how I made a thread about @Legendarywristcel AND DM'd the mods and serge about it.

Only then did he get banned.
But it's very obviously mods don't give a shit.

Time to request a ban JFL
NOT YOU TOO
You're one of the few consistent sources of basedness on this flustercluck
Guess it's time for the truecel Exodus/Move to Medina (based on preference lol)

This website is seriously a joke. And I felt bad for the guy for his 100 cold approaches and his truceldom.

now that I remember he sperged out on @FullTimeLoser for being natty. Was that a larp too? Guy probably takes steroids to gain those numbers

And this guy had the galls to accuse me of being a mentalcel.

Probably the autism shit isn't true as well.

T

now that I remember he sperged out on @FullTimeLoser for being natty. Was that a larp too? Guy probably takes steroids to gain those numbers
massive cope

Last edited:
As if anything you say is believable now.

Another thing I remember this guy was always in bed with @Personalityinkwell. Makes sense now
Really no point in responding to him. He's just going to continue to post witty retorts and feign ignorance like all human trash

Really no point in responding to him. He's just going to continue to post witty retorts and feign ignorance like all human trash
Part of what's pissing me off are how retarded his responses are. At least have the decency to be an amusing failure.

All normies are like that, they just take the piss and mock us
They could at *least* be good at it. Imagine posting here so long but not figuring out how not to be shitty at responding.

If he can larp all that, it tells you everything you need to know about how much he respects the users here. This is no different from a literal IT troll.

If he can larp all that, it tells you everything you need to know about how much he respects the users here. This is no different from a literal IT troll.
His response: "cope inkwell"
All that time invested and he still posts like a newfag.
Disabling account doesn't do anything significant, only changes your username and prevents logging in. You will still be very easy to identify after the account has been disabled. For example your usernames will stay the same in this post of me quoting you.
I really don't want to quit on principle. I'm so tired of cucked normie behavior meaning I have to find somewhere else. Why should we have to be on the backfoot?

Honestly I give less of a shit about him. I moreso care about how moderation is handling this.

It doesn't surprise me at all when someone here turns out to be a fakecel. What pisses me off is that he's still here and allowed to post.

On top of that they've said nothing on the matter despite four threads with clear evidence.

It amazes me how retarded humans are. Truly it does. The more I see shit like this, the less surprising it is to me the worlds in the state its in.

Honestly I give less of a shit about him. I moreso care about how moderation is handling this.

It doesn't surprise me at all one someone here turns out to be a fakecel. What passes me off is that he's still here and allowed to post.

On top of that they've said nothing on the matter despite four threads with clear evidence.

It amazes me how retarded humans are. Truly it does. The more I see shit like this, the less surprising it is to me the worlds in the state its in.
Take screencaps while you can. I suspect there might be a mass quarantine incoming. And I agree, Colvin's a fag, but the mods are enabling him--albeit indirectly.

It doesn't surprise me at all when someone here turns out to be a fakecel. What pisses me off is that he's still here and allowed to post.

Remember @Sincere? Mods let that one slide for too long, despite obvious evidence

Mods have the time to request ban @Incline but not enough to do away with colvin

who tf cares
if he were a slayer he wouldn't have 225 days on an incel forum
either way he isn't good looking enough to be a fakecel

This is why I requested a ban, I am wondering why it takes so long. Could it perhaps be because the mods are shit?
The mods are all currently engaged in Elite, Highly-Penetrative Gay Ops, the likes of which are hard for even seasoned mods to swallow. Even now, they spread their efforts, and lubricate the great machinery of their office. I'm sure they'll be working long and hard on this.

This is why I requested a ban, I am wondering why it takes so long. Could it perhaps be because the mods are shit?
Fucking based. If you find another community that's worth anything pm me.

Remember @Sincere? Mods let that one slide for too long, despite obvious evidence
I'm convinced that Sincere was a mod who was trolling with how long it lasted here.

who tf cares
Dicksucking must be an olympic sport on looksmax

Dicksucking must be an olympic sport on looksmax
you all are the ones sucking his dick by giving him the satisfaction of calling him a "fakecel" and literally requesting bans because of this just JFL at you niggas
i literally said he wasnt good looking how tf am i sucking his dick just jfl

lmao you actually have brain damage if you think I'm on roids. I feel bad for you.

I feel bad for you brah, you were born with a good face and you wasted countless hours of your life shitposting with ugly trash like us :feelskek:

you all are the ones sucking his dick by giving him the satisfaction of calling him a "fakecel" and literally requesting bans because of this just JFL at you niggas
Didn't you also get called out for also having a looksmaxx account?...

who tf cares
He hasn't even FUCKING approached you faggot. He mogs the fuck out of me and I'm black as well. This is why I don't trust any cel who hasn't approached in person and online.

This is a fair point tbh

Fuck this gay Earth. I got an Exam to fail. I'll see what's left of this crater of a website later.

non nt normie is the new incel though

Keep on sucking his bbc you utter looksmaxfag.

I mog this larping faggot it's been nice buddy boyo.

Holy fuck that lower third.

@Damo the incel @Irredeemable @Haywire
larp.co he sounds like hes mentally unstable like many other clowns here.

View attachment 408916
@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer @mental_out

I really can't fucking take niggers on .co seriously anymore man holy fuck
BBC moggers all the time
damn, I even sympathized with him as a fellow dickcel

fuck this gay forum man, as always fakeceldom among discordcels is unbelievably high.

damn, I even sympathized with him as a fellow dickcel

fuck this gay forum man, as always fakeceldom among discordcels is unbelievably high.
Still not banned btw

But he joined in 2019...
also isn't it funny how almost all youngcels end up being a bunch of volcels?

I just don't trust young people anymore, these niggas only want to fool around like the damn children they are

Still not banned btw
and he probably won't be, since he claims to be KHHV, so technically not against the rules jfl

Once again
White incels are the true incels

I mog this larping faggot it's been nice buddy boyo.
Are you also black?
Once again
White incels are the true incels
tbh. If you put the incels who get found out as being fakecel and do it by race whites have the least proportion of fakecel exposes. We have what? Itsover and that one Australian guy? They have like 9 black people and 6 Indians