Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Colvin exposed himself

I see he's still unbanned

He is a youngcel, not short nor scrawny nor deformed , I would never put him in the bottom tier here.

No worry , there are still young volcel/fakecel/ and sperg/edge lords hanging around , you will get more chance on betting the next to expose themselves or get banned.
I genuinely bought the threads he made about getting rejected dozens of times. That's why I trusted him. Genuinely felt sad reading those threads, JFL all of them turned to be larps.

bbc-gif.983884
Hi bretty, hi my nignog

the risk of getting std increases with more partners you have.

I think it can be safely assumed that anyone here who is "common" is probably a fakecel.

I knew the mother fucker was a larper from last year in April. He cried me a fucking river in dms but I stuck to my guns though.

:feelsseriously:
I thought this was Colvin's lower third:

View attachment 408965

If that picture shown in that thread is actually him
View attachment 408967I really must rope if he's an Incel. Jaw mogs me to oblivion. Has a smaller nose than me. Lighter skin than me. Better browridge. Doesn't have bidental protrusion. Small philtrum.

Yes he mogs my ricecel ass.

Although autism is quite a death sentence and he (supposedly) doesn't have a decent size manhood so that's definitely not helping his situation at all.

@TigerFestival

Remember when he used to sperg at people who said he was a slayer and threaten to rope? :lul::lul::lul: Gigalarper JFL he even posted a pic of himself and claimed it was his friend

tyrones walk among us

Remember when he used to sperg at people who said he was a slayer and threaten to rope? :lul::lul::lul: Gigalarper JFL he even posted a pic of himself and claimed it was his friend
This is absolutely Brutal

I accused him of being fakecel in 2018 and then later vouched for his subhumanity after sending me a series of pics :feelswhat:

Top 100 users who won't be banned

How is that Tyrone KHHV? I don't believe in std and child support cope, like who is not letting him using condoms if he is so afraid and most of stds are curable anyway but maybe he is legit autist and that's not part of the LARP

How is that Tyrone KHHV? I don't believe in std and child support cope, like who is not letting him using condoms if he is so afraid and most of stds are curable anyway but maybe he is legit autist and that's not part of the LARP
Some dudes are just completely low T when it comes to Foids. Sex isnt even an idea to them.

Tyrone. Good for him.

So all that other pics were fake and larps?

Not cool.

Fuck this site bye delete my account fuck all of you

You can't even trust rainbowcels, what's next? The mods are Larpers too?
They sure have been quiet.
Yeah but whats there left? I’ve been blackpilled For 2 years now so ive read a fuck ton of blackpill content, this site is overall dead and has many fakecels so i dont see a reason not to leave
Damn good question. I just hate the thought that normies will force us off yet another platform.

So all that other pics were fake and larps?

Not cool.

Fuck this site bye delete my account fuck all of you
Giga based.

I am glad i don't post as frequently as before and barely log in. This forum is filled with bunch of fakecels.

I am glad i don't post as frequently as before and barely log in. This forum is filled with bunch of fakecels.
Wish I'd joined sooner so I could have posted before the fakecelpocalypse.

The absolute state of teencel postmaxxers who only talks about gatekeeping.

BBC theory strikes again.

They sure have been quiet.

Damn good question. I just hate the thought that normies will force us off yet another platform.
I believe that it has something to do with the incel youtube community, FACEandLMS allowed many fakecels/ chads on his streams and gave them platforms. Also apparently Martyros is fake as well.

I believe that it has something to do with the incel youtube community, FACEandLMS allowed many fakecels/ chads on his streams and gave them platforms. Also apparently Martyros is fake as well.
And also that we apparently don't have mods????

You know I called him out on tucking his chin in MONTHS ago many tims

I've literally called him out on obvious fakecel attention whoring attitude and people tell me I'm a sperge. But now when I'm proving right, I expect an apology, cuz I literally called out the chin tucking thing exactly.
where can i read "the chin exposure thread"? :feelshaha:

And also that we apparently don't have mods????
We do have mods surprisingly.

But apparently the sites agenda has changed. Or finally changed (assuming serge has been planning this for a while now)

Not officially, but as you can see, its fakecel city right now. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but considering the fact that at any time mods can use their ability to remove people, and they're actively choosing not to do so, as well as providing no feedback, its safe to assume this is the case.

I'm willing to bet they're PMing about it right now.

The second its officially announced im leaving.

We do have mods surprisingly.

But apparently the sites agenda has changed. Or finally changed (assuming serge has been planning this for a while now)

Not officially, but as you can see, its fakecel city right now. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but considering the fact that at any time mods can use their ability to remove people, and they're actively choosing not to do so, as well as providing no feedback, its safe to assume this is the case.

I'm willing to bet they're PMing about it right now.

The second its officially announced im leaving.
You and me both. Which is a shame. I love your based fucking posts, man. (100% chance the mods are engaged in gay ops)

Blacks can't be incel