Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is fucking brutal

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
All the incels and low status men from highschool either dropped out, NEETmaxxed, roped or are choosing another education career. This means college is 90% chads, foids and other bluepill scum. It is pure suicidefuel, you're getting mogged every living moment, everyone has friends, either by instantly making one or got a bunch of friends from highschool.

This shit makes me just wanna drop out and NEETmax until I rope.

what are you studying?
don't drop out

I dropped out. If I stayed I would have killed myself. But if you handle it then stay.

I haven’t even joined

I’m pretty smart so I’ll probably end up going to college after HS. If it’s as bad as it sounds it might drive me off the deep end though

If you can stick through it and get a job after, it's better than being a minimum wagie.

I would study a major like CS, engineering, or maybe even go into trades if you're gonna drop out

Wtf your AVI, what kind of evilness is this ?
Having that type of AVI on an incel forum.
Buddy boyo you're torturing me.

Idk what your talking about OP. If your in a STEM degree it is like 99% incel guys. Some of my classes legit have zero females

thats why im going to the navy

Everything post highschool sucks x100 times more tbh

Idk what your talking about OP. If your in a STEM degree it is like 99% incel guys. Some of my classes legit have zero females
False, if it's a popular University stem is full of Chads and Stacies with only 30% incels.

I’m pretty smart so I’ll probably end up going to college after HS. If it’s as bad as it sounds it might drive me off the deep end though
It depends on where you go tbh.

Wtf your AVI, what kind of evilness is this ?
Having that type of AVI on an incel forum.
Buddy boyo you're torturing me.
not a nofap or amputee forum right? :feelsEhh: