Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cliche bluepill drivel such as "women can detect your bad personality" makes my blood absolutely boil nowadays

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm not a very intellectual kind of person so I'm not good at defending an opinion using scientific findings and such but it's even worse now because I get completely, irrationally angry at hearing lies that I've seen debunked over and over again for years.

Using evidence based arguments against bluepillers won't work anyway. Just take the honkpill and accept that people are retarded:feelsgah:

Using evidence based arguments against bluepillers doesn't work anyway. Just take the honkpill and accept that people are retarded:feelsgah:
100% agreed. It's better to just fling shit, hate women and give the finger to everyone.

If women can detect personality they deserve to die for some dark triad they dated

Using evidence based arguments against bluepillers won't work anyway. Just take the honkpill and accept that people are retarded:feelsgah:
Couldn't agree more:blackpill::blackpill:

Shannon R. Bosana detected my "bad personality" when she mocked my voice while volunteering in a suicide ward.

I think the "bad personality" is the result of refusing to kowtow to the :bluepill: agenda. I have no intention of worshiping "fragile flowers" who get worshiped simply for feeling the slightest of discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back