Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Classifying the types of lurkers

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
Seeing as there are so many lurkers, I thought it would be best to create a thread to classify the different types of lurkers.

After I've given it a lot of thought, I would classify lurkers into 2 main categories:
- Non-Normie Lurkers
- Normie Lurkers

These 2 categories have several different types of lurkers. Here is how I would classify them.

Non-Normie Lurkers:

1. Blackpilled incels who are too nervous or scared to join the forum. After lurking they say "fuck it" and register to join. [THE BEST LURKERS IN MY OPINION]

2. Normie-tier guys who are disillusioned with the Redpill/PUA. They become more curious about the Blackpill. They either:
- Keep lurking until they lose interest
- Or they join the forum as Fakecels so they can brag and mock incels, they want to feel better about themselves by punching down on incels

Normie Lurkers:

1. Glowniggers, Feds, and Law Enforcement = this is obvious and self-explanatory

2. Academics & Researchers/Psychologists & Psychiatrists
- We saw this with Van Brunt and Taylor, also with Vanja Zdjelar's thesis that was over 100 pages long

3. Watchdog NGOs or individuals who claim to be "experts" on counter-terrorism and extremism
- This includes Laura Bates, Jesse Morton from Light-Upon-Light, Julia Ebner, Veronika Kracher, etc.

4. Journalists & Media
- We see this all the time, including with the Swedish documentary and Isabell Beer the German journalist's article

5. Feminists, normies, IT = again this is self-explanatory

6. Curious people who want entertainment or shock value and see this forum as a Zoo
- an example of this is the Youtuber named TwoMad

7. Those who claim to be "open-minded" and "unbiased", they lurk here and hope to communicate with incels and give them a "fair hearing"
- this includes Alex Lee Moyer with her incel documentary and Naama Kates with her incel podcast show

I would say that for:
- Non-Normie Lurkers = the majority are blackpilled incels who haven't joined yet
- Normie Lurkers = the majority are IT/feminists

1. Blackpilled incels who are too nervous or scared to join the forum. After lurking they say "fuck it" and register to join. [THE BEST LURKERS IN MY OPINION]
me

me :society:
Please don't end it so quickly, sir: your life must be heard before you end it all. I have been lurking on this site for 3 months, 6-10 hrs a day, conflicted should I make an account, but today was just too much and my loneliness was just killing me. Honestly, you are the one I find most relatable on this site along with the other three I tagged, even though your childhood makes mine seem even good in comparison. Write a book like Kafka: you can't let your experiences and pain be taken to the grave.

You're forgetting people who are too lazy and/or depressed to post

Total: 34 (Incels: 13, Bluepillers: 21)
21 people reading a thread about themselves. Nice.

Very well-structured list, and I agree, especially with the last point.

There's still one thing I'm wondering about though - among all lurkers, how many are non-normie and how many are normies? I guess this is impossible to determine so it's all just guesswork though.

honestly I dont mind mid-ranking genetic normies here as long as they don't spout nonsense.
You can't seek out the blackpill in order for you to find it. The blackpill will seek out you.

Also a follow-up point

Normie Lurkers may stay as lurkers, but many go on to become infiltrators

The blackpill will seek out you.
I think that happens only to us because life blackpills us by kicking us in the gut every time we try to ascend or be normal. Normies are already normal so life doesn't do that to them.

I think that happens only to us because life blackpills us by kicking us in the gut every time we try to ascend or be normal. Normies are already normal so life doesn't do that to them.
koishi!:panties:

2. Normie-tier guys who are disillusioned with the Redpill/PUA. They become more curious about the Blackpill. They either:
- Or they join the forum as Fakecels so they can brag and mock incels, they want to feel better about themselves by punching down on incels

they are normies. and are in non-normie tier??

they are normies. and are in non-normie tier??
What I meant by "normie-tier" is their looks

They are not as ugly as us incels, but they are not chads either

So they have normal average looks

What I meant by "normie-tier" is their looks

They are not as ugly as us incels, but they are not chads either
but they think they are too cool to actually dive in an incel forum is what I think we can agree on

I was this type of lurker for nearly two years, kinda regret that I hadn't joined earlier but I was kinda paranoid about glowniggers as I saw that niggas here described some incidents with them but now i don't care about three letter agencies as my life got only worse since I started wageslaving.

Off-topic, but you are now officially a man of culture. :feelshmm:

I was kinda paranoid about glowniggers
If I lived in the USA I would've been a lot more paranoid than I currently am and might have lurked for a much longer time. Fortunately in my country, the last thing people would be concerned about is incel """terrorism""".

If I lived in the USA I would've been a lot more paranoid than I currently am and might have lurked for a much longer time. Fortunately in my country, the last thing people would be concerned about is incel """terrorism""".
If you live in the country in which five eyes agency (murica, cucknada, chadstalia, new zealand, britbongia) is operating you should be paranoid as they will probably start tracking down on incels soon :feelsclown:.

If you live in the country in which five eyes agency (murica, cucknada, chadstalia, new zealand, britbongia) is operating you should be paranoid as they will probably start tracking down on incels soon :feelsclown:.
I live in the United Snakes of Cuckmerica

I used to be hyper-paranoid of glowniggers and feds

Now I just don't give a fuck anymore, my life is already miserable

Seeing as there are so many lurkers, I thought it would be best to create a thread to classify the different types of lurkers.

After I've given it a lot of thought, I would classify lurkers into 2 main categories:
- Non-Normie Lurkers
- Normie Lurkers

These 2 categories have several different types of lurkers. Here is how I would classify them.

Non-Normie Lurkers:

Normie Lurkers:

1. Glowniggers, Feds, and Law Enforcement = this is obvious and self-explanatory

2. Academics & Researchers/Psychologists & Psychiatrists
- We saw this with Van Brunt and Taylor, also with Vanja Zdjelar's thesis that was over 100 pages long

3. Watchdog NGOs or individuals who claim to be "experts" on counter-terrorism and extremism
- This includes Laura Bates, Jesse Morton from Light-Upon-Light, Julia Ebner, Veronika Kracher, etc.

4. Journalists & Media
- We see this all the time, including with the Swedish documentary and Isabell Beer the German journalist's article

5. Feminists, normies, IT = again this is self-explanatory

6. Curious people who want entertainment or shock value and see this forum as a Zoo
- an example of this is the Youtuber named TwoMad

7. Those who claim to be "open-minded" and "unbiased", they lurk here and hope to communicate with incels and give them a "fair hearing"
- this includes Alex Lee Moyer with her incel documentary and Naama Kates with her incel podcast show

I would say that for:
- Non-Normie Lurkers = the majority are blackpilled incels who haven't joined yet
- Normie Lurkers = the majority are IT/feminists
I am the first type, I was on the last few Incel Subreddits, until they got banned. Ironically, banning them, just drove me here since a Lot of Normies have this Retarded Assumption that Banning Incel Spaces will make us Magically Non-Incels :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No, the More Normies work at making it harder for Incels, the stronger my Resolve and Angrier I become. To any Normie or Glowie reading this, you want to "lesson" the spread of the :blackpill:?Well tell the Foids to stop being picky and Hypergamous, not telling us to go to Therapy.

I am the first type, I was on the last few Incel Subreddits, until they got banned. Ironically, banning them, just drove me here since a Lot of Normies have this Retarded Assumption that Banning Incel Spaces will make us Magically Non-Incels :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah this is a common thread

A lot of guys came here after incel subreddits and other places banned them

I used to lurk here since Late 2020 before I created my acc

I wonder if "Bluepillers:" counts web crawler hits.

:panties:

Should be pinned. Best post in quite a while that breaks everything down in a comprehensive manner. I lurked here for well over a year before making an account.
You're forgetting people who are too lazy and/or depressed to post
These are unironically the trucels. They are so depressed and ldaring that they are so brain dead they either can't think or be bothered to post anything or physically find typing on their keyboard and the mental exertion of commenting exhausting.

Last edited:
Should be pinned. Best post in quite a while that breaks everything down in a comprehensive manner.
Thank you brocel :feelsLSD::dab::feelsokman:

Here is my confession:
I also lurked before creating an account. My main reason for hesitating to sign up was that I was nervous/scared of glowniggers.
Eventually I didn't give a fuck anymore, especially after I lost my job in early 2021 and was denied unemployment benefits by the US government. Meanwhile the US government gives money to foids and Israel. Fuck this world, I hope it collapses and dies.

there's probably bots datamining too.

the problem with some lurkers especially "Academics & Researchers/Psychologists & Psychiatrists" is that they take everything we say literally and don't understand inside jokes

the problem with some lurkers especially "Academics & Researchers/Psychologists & Psychiatrists" is that they take everything we say literally and don't understand inside jokes
Very true

They're just like the mainstream media

1. Blackpilled incels who are too nervous or scared to join the forum. After lurking they say "fuck it" and register to join.
I was too lazy to explain why I wanted to join so I lurked for a year lol

I used cuckswithouthate but got banned and found the forum shit anyway also I realised I was being soy worrying about glowniggers
Didn't incelswithouthate have a female moderator? How cucked can that be jfl

I heard she was a black foid with a white boyfriend :feelshaha:

I'm glad they got banned