Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We are being "hunted"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Hunting down lonely depressed virgins trying to cope meanwhile chad criminals who are actually abusive to foids get away with crimes jfl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hunting down lonely depressed virgins trying to cope meanwhile chad criminals who are actually abusive to foids get away with crimes jfl
and they're loved for doing those crimes, because foids orgasm over dark triad chads.

They are too much of a pussies to actually fight with chad criminals so instead they have chosen to hunt down autistic hermits :society:

They are too much of a pussies to actually fight with chad criminals so instead they have chosen to hunt down autistic hermits :society:
you-speaking.gif

The natural state of humanity is for sub8s to be hunted, capitalism just dictated they be kept alive for worker drones

hello gripmaxxing. are you trying to sound relatable to take some heat off of you? you did that with @Rivetcel too

hello gripmaxxing. are you trying to sound relatable to take some heat off of you? you did that with @Rivetcel too
who is gripmaxxing and what did he do? tell me, because i'm curious as to why you're calling me him

A lot of you guys are famous now :feelshaha:

@Transcended Trucel
@Pancakecel
@BrettyBoy
@gymletethnicel
@SlayerSlayer
@Notorious Inkler

Toughts? :feelskek:

Last edited:
they actually love and celebrate chad and tyrone criminals.

It's funny until someone gets shot for bothering a man with nothing to lose

If she was a male she would be posting here

Not a single second

OH boy, here we go again...

The video is stupid and evil, as expected from them, but the comment section makes me lose even more hope in humanity.

@Iranianoldcel They showed you in the video (3:27) while she was saying an incorrect definition of the blackpill. :feelssus:

The incels movement
:feelswhat:

I lost so many brain cells watching this. Those fakecel infiltrators should leave us alone, but of course they won't. And then she pretends to have a compassionate attitude towards incels.

A lot of you guys are famous now :feelshaha:

View attachment 526381
View attachment 526382

@Transcended Trucel
@Pancakecel
@BrettyBoy
@gymletethnicel
@SlayerSlayer
@Notorious Inkler

Toughts? :feelskek:
I'm sure a lot of guys on this site are tired of being shoved politics down their throats, but normalfags still insist on labeling everybody on this forum as an "extremist". Normies can't just stop being obsessed with political bs

They suck my dick for all I care:feelswhat:

The average incel isn't going on a fucking mass murder spree. There are thousands of us and only what? 3,4 instances of "incels" going this route, some of which you can argue as to whether or not they really identified themselves with us...The reason we are "so dangerous" is because we are a class of men who have "sexual class consciousness". This is similar to Marx's idea of class consciousness in that (((they))) would rather you be ignorant about where you stand socially. We know where we stand when it comes to being sub-5 men and this upsets those at the top. By spreading the blackpill we make it more dangerous for society to function because sub-5 men won't participate in this system if they realize they are getting a raw deal. The glue that holds civilization together is the guarantee of sexual success in having offspring compared to the natural world. This will only get 100 times worse and incels will be cracked down on like commies were during the McCarthyism era.

Make sure to dislike the video too.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Dear whoever is reading this, I wish there was a way for everyone to surpass the current obstacles or sadness/ stress and let happiness enter your heart! I truly sense and know you will have a beautiful life ahead of you! Nothing in life is ever easy, but what's important is that YOU keep going![/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]You're worthy of love and happiness, never allow anyone to tell you otherwise! I wish all of you plenty of health and strength during these tough times. You are loved, you are strong, you got this! Never forget that! [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Sending much Love over from the UK ✨[/UWSL]

Hey, Julia. If you're reading this, DM me. I can radically shove my cock down your throat and you can investigate how my cum taste like

If you’re below 5’8 in height and a 5/10 in looks as a man you’re an “extremist”

im not going to listen to more than 3 seconds of this retarded foid. i skipped to some segment and she already said retarded shit like ''incel language is hardcoded you can't understand it as an outsider'' :foidSoy: jfl just shows how low iq foids are, anyfucking 2 digit iq retard can easily understand what the word ''mog'' means without googling it.

Hello extremist recruiter here. Or just ER for short.

I'm sure a lot of guys on this site are tired of being shoved politics down their throats, but normalfags still insist on labeling everybody on this forum as an "extremist". Normies can't just stop being obsessed with political bs
VICE is just another propaganda mouthpiece of the State.

They don't give a shit about Facts, only narratives. That is why 99% of what she said were lies and fabrications.
Not only did this bitch give a false definition of the Blackpill, But tried to Associate ER with the Alt-Right, But if they even bothered to read his manifesto, He was never Alt-right, and He also despised Incels like us, and two of the people he killed were also asian men, who were probably incels. So how was he Incel?

Alek Minassian was retarded, and the whole endeavor was a PSYOP. Alek was like the elementary school kid were would do everything the kids asked him to do for approval from others. If He was alive back in the 80s he would have been running people over in the name of Satanism, as that was what was infamous back then. He didn't understand nor gave any shit about Incels, and especially about the Blackpill. Hell I don't even think he even realized he was incel himself.

JD wasn't a Incel either. He is just another example of the propaganda bullshit media using mens suffering as a way to slander the image of already miserable. lonely, men. No one even bothered to look at his shit relationship with his bitchass worthless single mother, which I can relate to as I have a fucking piece of shit, alcoholic, single mother who treats me like shit as well. Yet these media cretins have the audacity to blame "Incel TV", Hahah XD!

She conveniently left out facts and details just to paint this negative picture in the eyes of the ignorant and misinformed.
I wish I lived in a world were evil conformists like these weren't always trying to further oppress and demonize me and people like me. Even the smallest mouse will fight back if it is drived into a corner.

im not going to listen to more than 3 seconds of this retarded foid. i skipped to some segment and she already said retarded shit like ''incel language is hardcoded you can't understand it as an outsider'' :foidSoy: jfl just shows how low iq foids are, anyfucking 2 digit iq retard can easily understand what the word ''mog'' means without googling it.

A lot is basically just repurposed gaming terminology, what is there they can't understand?

OH boy, here we go again...

The video is stupid and evil, as expected from them, but the comment section makes me lose even more hope in humanity.

@Iranianoldcel They showed you in the video (3:27) while she was saying an incorrect definition of the blackpill. :feelssus:

:feelswhat:

I lost so many brain cells watching this. Those fakecel infiltrators should leave us alone, but of course they won't. And then she pretends to have a compassionate attitude towards incels.
wtf. I had disabled my account, just saw this notification and had to get back on this site. lmfao

wtf. I had disabled my account, just saw this notification and had to get back on this site. lmfao
My bad, I didn't even check the state of your account; now I realized you had made a ban request.

Welcome back from your slumber of deactivation... although this is hardly the best thing to wake up to. :feelshehe: At least judging by the comments and how this is a VICE video, I doubt anyone would be intelligent enough to read your username correctly.

Do they really think we care about politics? they really have to shove politic shit in everything

My bad, I didn't even check the state of your account; now I realized you had made a ban request.

Welcome back from your slumber of deactivation... although this is hardly the best thing to wake up to. :feelshehe: At least judging by the comments and how this is a VICE video, I doubt anyone would be intelligent enough to read your username correctly.
Honestly I don't give a shit since I live in Iran. They can't do shit to me. But the fact Vice is trying its best to label us as terrorists is ridiculous. LMAO

Thanks for mentioning me. I needed this. Never gonna leave this website tbh.:feelskek:

i didn't watch the full video but it was bad lol 0/10:feelsclown: