Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Circumcels GTFIH] There are more MGM victims than FGM victims (6:1)

But the toddler can't grasp what is happening to him and is getting anesthesia (in the West). How can his mind be damaged if he doesn't even know what's happening to him and doesn't feel much pain? And more importantly, after the circumcision the toddler can return to their parents and gets comforted by them, making his toddler brain feel content and safe again
First of all the toddler could be awake even though noone notices. Secondly, even with perfect anesthesia, post surgery depression is common and could mean that your psyche is indeed affected from any trauma you experience even when they have you knocked out perfectly.

I probably penismog every non circumsised guy doesnt matter if he is chad in terms of looks. Having a circumcised penis is one of the best things a guy can have tbh.

Agreed. At least we penismog people.

I don't understand the big deal with male circumcision. What does it matter in any way?
Cause my glans has been desensitized without my permission

Very immoral to do to a infant, Its very Jewish in nature, and we evolved with foreskin so there is no valid reason to cut it off and lose the millions of nerve endings that make fapping feel waaaaayyy better.

I hate being uncut tbh.
>nazicel

> Hates that he didn't get a Jewish procedure that removes a portion of his penis at infancy

Very immoral to do to a infant, Its very Jewish in nature, and we evolved with foreskin so there is no valid reason to cut it off and lose the millions of nerve endings that make fapping feel waaaaayyy better.
I can agree that fapping feels 100% great with an uncut dick, but the sex (from what many uncut normies say on the internet) would feel very terrible especially if you've got a somewhat "tight" foreskin.

Circumcision was practiced way before Judaism.
Plus it was always something that separated the Jews from the actual Europeans, seeing if a male was circumcised was a sure way to tell if he was a kike.

I can agree that fapping feels 100% great with an uncut dick, but the sex (from what many uncut normies say on the internet) would feel very terrible especially if you've got a somewhat "tight" foreskin.
All im getting at is that its a foreign procedure to European Whites and Europeans should not have it done for any reason other than medical ones.

I don't know if I'd take those few anecdotes as evidence. I bet when they're fucking it feels way better than anything if their foreskin functions properly, which is 98% of the time and the 2% can be fixed.

So much cope in this thread, intact > cut
Breath in slowly and accept this fact

I regret hard making the surgery at 17.

I didn't pull the skin of my glande back till like 14, it was full of dick cheese first time I did. I didn't know it was possible to pull it back, that's how ignorant I was about sexuality.

Then it hurt and I couldn't clean it properly, ended up desperate and making the surgery. To think that everything would have been solved with just a couple of months of exercises.
i thought parents are supposed to clean your penis when you cant as a child? wtf you are born with foreskin why the fuck does this bother people so much.

i thought parents are supposed to clean your penis when you cant as a child? wtf you are born with foreskin why the fuck does this bother people so much.
Mine never did. My foreskin was never pushed back before 14. I sincerely don't know how I didn't get some condition from it.

I'm a cutcel as well, and I was pretty angry when I figured out why I struggled so much to ge sexual satisfaction. But I've coped by doing foreskin restoration, and it was a big upgrade from having a dry and insensitive dick. Masturbation is way more satisfying and I feel more pleasure.

Since I lack the amount of nerve endings a genetic or intact foreskin has, it sort of feels like the "resolution" is reduced since I have less nerve receptors per square cm. But the build up of pleasure far better. Using amino acids helped improve my sensitivity and fine detail touch.

Foreskin restoration is a great cope IMO. I don't give two shits about what femoids think either, my pleasure is important too.

I'm a cutcel as well, and I was pretty angry when I figured out why I struggled so much to ge sexual satisfaction. But I've coped by doing foreskin restoration, and it was a big upgrade from having a dry and insensitive dick. Masturbation is way more satisfying and I feel more pleasure.

Since I lack the amount of nerve endings a genetic or intact foreskin has, it sort of feels like the "resolution" is reduced since I have less nerve receptors per square cm. But the build up of pleasure far better. Using amino acids helped improve my sensitivity and fine detail touch.

Foreskin restoration is a great cope IMO. I don't give two shits about what femoids think either, my pleasure is important too.
Yeah you should never care what they think man
How long have you been doing it and how much growth have you experienced btw?
Also what method like taping etc

Yeah you should never care what they think man
How long have you been doing it and how much growth have you experienced btw?
Also what method like taping etc
I've been doing it for about a year and a half. So far, my skin almost bunches up behind my glans. It doesn't seem like much, but I was really tightly circumcised and had little mobility even when flaccid. But I also do penis enlargement so that also slows down my foreskin gains. Luckily they left me with a frenulumn, so I look completely natural.

My routine currently involves inflating and retaining. I used to use a tugger but stopped because it cut off circulation.

I used to use a tugger but stopped because it cut off circulation.
Me too, but I felt like my dick would fall off if it lost circulation for too long. I heard they're trying to use stem cells that can regrow your foreskin like it was naturally.

I've been doing it for about a year and a half. So far, my skin almost bunches up behind my glans. It doesn't seem like much, but I was really tightly circumcised and had little mobility even when flaccid. But I also do penis enlargement so that also slows down my foreskin gains. Luckily they left me with a frenulumn, so I look completely natural.

My routine currently involves inflating and retaining. I used to use a tugger but stopped because it cut off circulation.
Good for you man by the sound of it another year you could be almost fully covered i've been meaning to start but haven't had the motivation or decided on the right technique i think it may take atleast a year before masturbating becomes more pleasurable for me but that is worth it imo
Me too, but I felt like my dick would fall off if it lost circulation for too long. I heard they're trying to use stem cells that can regrow your foreskin like it was naturally.
http://www.foregen.org/ They need more funds but who knows maybe in 5-10 years it will be possible too little too late though really, good for young teens who will want this in future

http://www.foregen.org/ They need more funds but who knows maybe in 5-10 years it will be possible too little too late though really, good for young teens who will want this in future
I'm in my 30's and I don't think 10 years is too late. I'll be happy to wait if it will actually work successfully. I've heard of foregen, I have lots of faith in scientists like them.

I'm in my 30's and I don't think 10 years is too late. I'll be happy to wait if it will actually work successfully. I've heard of foregen, I have lots of faith in scientists like them.
I admire your optimism but all i'm saying is i don't think i can take waiting that long it would be nice to have proper function like i should have been able to naturally, although i feel as though if i am still khv by 30 i may havE otheR things on my mind

I admire your optimism but all i'm saying is i don't think i can take waiting that long it would be nice to have proper function like i should have been able to naturally, although i feel as though if i am still khv by 30 i may havE otheR things on my mind
I hope not, but I can't stop you bro :cool:

Im uncut right now but I'm thinking of getting cut.

Not only does it make your dick look better and easier to clean, it also serves medical purpose. For example my frenulum and foreskin are really tight, so sex(lol) might hurt for me.

It's only the skin that really loses circulation. But I avoid badly made devices that cause a cutoff of circulation because it can damage your nerves and blood vessels.

I can't wait for them to come up with a stem cell procedure btw. I'd probably be first in line.

Im uncut right now but I'm thinking of getting cut.

Not only does it make your dick look better and easier to clean, it also serves medical purpose. For example my frenulum and foreskin are really tight, so sex(lol) might hurt for me.
Mainlander had the same problem, but he said he wish he tried to fix it before getting cut.

Reminder that the Hebrews were ordered to circumcise their slaves, as well as their children (according to the Torah).

If you live in the US and are not yourself one of (((them))), you are a slave.

Good for you man by the sound of it another year you could be almost fully covered i've been meaning to start but haven't had the motivation or decided on the right technique i think it may take atleast a year before masturbating becomes more pleasurable for me but that is worth it imo

It actually happens much sooner if you remain covered consistently. First your glans smooth up, then your inner foreskin dekernalizes.

Further foreskin growth removes the need entirely to keep it covered with a device. It also made it possible for me to masturbate without lube.

Reminder that the Hebrews were ordered to circumcise their slaves, as well as their children (according to the Torah).

If you live in the US and are not yourself one of (((them))), you are a slave.
It all makes perfect sense now.
It's only the skin that really loses circulation. But I avoid badly made devices that cause a cutoff of circulation because it can damage your nerves and blood vessels.

I can't wait for them to come up with a stem cell procedure btw. I'd probably be first in line.
That's true, only the skin has the blood circulation restricted. The bitch ass government should pay for our procedures in the future because they didn't protect us as infants, they even cover infant circumcisions with medicare so they are directly at fault.

It all makes perfect sense now.

That's true, only the skin has the blood circulation restricted. The bitch ass government should pay for our procedures in the future because they didn't protect us as infants, they even cover infant circumcisions with medicare so they are directly at fault.
Sadly men don't matter to the government. When you look at how our current situation is, men are the new niggers.

It's really all about controlling our sexuality, and this shit is all enforced by cuck feminist politicians running the system. It's why FGM is illegal, but MGM is enforced and profitable. We are noting more than cell donors unworthy of anything more to society because of our chromosomes.

Having a tight foreskin makes me wanna go ER.

Sadly men don't matter to the government. When you look at how our current situation is, men are the new niggers.

It's really all about controlling our sexuality, and this shit is all enforced by cuck feminist politicians running the system. It's why FGM is illegal, but MGM is enforced and profitable. We are noting more than cell donors unworthy of anything more to society because of our chromosomes.
Their hypocrisy is insane. They do everything they can to protect grown ass whores from the evils of "catcalling," meanwhile a baby boy is being strapped to a table about to get the most sensitive part of him cut off and destroy a significant amount of his happiness he will never be able to experience.

ER fuel right here. Myself I've been tugging for awhile before I found incels.is but idk if it will be enough to fully restore the skin. Its come a good way though.

Having a tight foreskin makes me wanna go ER.
You can make your foreskin loose by keeping it stretched open constantly. Eventually you'll have enough skin for it to easily glide down.

You can make your foreskin loose by keeping it stretched open constantly. Eventually you'll have enough skin for it to easily glide down.
How? I always stretch it and play with it. Doesn't do shit.

Their hypocrisy is insane. They do everything they can to protect grown ass whores from the evils of "catcalling," meanwhile a baby boy is being strapped to a table about to get the most sensitive part of him cut off and destroy a significant amount of his happiness he will never be able to experience.
There is no justice for men today. It's sickening.
How? I always stretch it and play with it. Doesn't do shit.
Keeping it under constant tension is key. The best way to do that is to insert something that keeps the tip stretched open constantly.

There is no justice for men today. It's sickening.

Keeping it under constant tension is key. The best way to do that is to insert something that keeps the tip stretched open constantly.
And from where can I get that something?

Also doc says I have "extra skin"

And from where can I get that something?

Also doc says I have "extra skin"
Any common household object would work well, really. But you could definitely search the internet for a phimosis reversing device, because I've seen them before.

If the tip seems to be restricting you, then inserting a cylindrical object to tension the tip should tension the right area. If it's your entire foreskin, insert a rubber ball to apply wide tension. Do you have a lot of overhang btw?

Any common household object would work well, really. But you could definitely search the internet for a phimosis reversing device, because I've seen them before.

If the tip seems to be restricting you, then inserting a cylindrical object to tension the tip should tension the right area. If it's your entire foreskin, insert a rubber ball to apply wide tension. Do you have a lot of overhang btw?
Wtf is overhang... also can u show me examples of these "objects"

It's the amount of extra skin that hangs below your glans. A lot of overhang makes it look like an anteater.

A simple cylinder object works if it provides tension to the tip. A pen could be used as an example if you have really bad phimosis.
It's the amount of extra skin that hangs below your glans. A lot of overhang makes it look like an anteater.

A simple cylinder object works if it provides tension to the tip. A pen could be used as an example if you have really bad phimosis.

I'm scared to even try bro...

Even a thin stick would have problem fitting