Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chronic pain thread

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I’d like to see if anybody else is struggling with chronic pain. I’ve had pain in my stomach and back for 5 months after excessively drinking on antabuse. I’ve done an ultrasound and it didn’t show any abnormalities. My blood values were ok as well. Going to request an X-ray.

The pain gets worse during certain times of the day. I take non prescribed pain killers several times a day. This has been the toughest period in my life.

What about you guys, anyone else dealing with something similar?

Could be inflammation and if so Predisone steroids might work. Taper off towards the end. Might work between a day or two or the second week from Day 1. Talk to your doctor and see what he thinks. Instead of Predisone he might have a different steroid to treat nerve inflammation if that's what it is.

In the meantime I would just drink water. Not tea or coffee or anything else. Try to look what triggers the pain, if any. Is it lower back pain?

Day 1 40 mg
Day 2 30 mg
Day 3 20 mg
Day 4 10 mg

or

Day 1 4 x 10 mg
Day 2 4 x 10 mg
Day 3 4 x 10 mg
Day 4 4 x 10 mg
Day 5 3 x 10 mg
Day 6 5 mg
Day 7 2.5 mg