Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Christmas is near

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
After all the suffering you endured from Halloween, how do you feel when you're a seeing Christmas related decorations, ads... Etc ?

How will you cope for new years ' evening?

I'm working through it all so it's just normal days for me.

Not a Christiancel so doesn’t bother me

Christmas decors are the only signs that the new year is approaching, since my country doesn't celebrate cucklloween. Most of the time i don't even know the time or date. I'm so alone time has become irrelevant to me. And that is probably how it's going to be until i bite the dust.

im gonna buy myself a christmas present and wrap it then unbox it christmas day

sad

Christmas decors are the only signs that the new year is approaching, since my country doesn't celebrate cucklloween. Most of the time i don't even know the time or date. I'm so alone time has become irrelevant to me. And that is probably how it's going to be until i bite the dust.
Brutal

I do find New Year a bit obnoxious but it might be because I don't like fireworks, lol

I wouldn't mind the more ambitious fireworks displays like in London for New Year but it's so political these days that I think it spoils it.

you better buy me some beer as a presnet for christmas grAYcel

New Year is more grating if you're not doing much/anything for it. Because it's so loud.

Christmas is fairly quiet, overall!