Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Manipulation tactic I noticed

Respectfully rope (in sudoku). My parents didnt fail me because am here and they also have the ability to give you to child protective services if they deem themselves not abke to take care of you and throw you in the garbage. But they took care of you, maybe you feel entitled to it like a little gay entitled bitch but im not. Also for me failure is being a broke nigga with no motion and friends, i got that retard, i just lowkey hate women and they hate me. Again, fuck every fag parents hater, that literally is complaining like a bitch and if you don't like the life you have, well there is always one sure way out, there are other ways but for fags like you it might be hard. Consider it (in chess)
Our sole purpose in life as men is to reproduce. Everything else we do is to get closer to achieving that goal. If you don’t spread your seed you’re a failure which is why you’re here. You got no motion nigga my ledger wallet mogs

Our sole purpose in life as men is to reproduce. Everything else we do is to get closer to achieving that goal. If you don’t spread your seed you’re a failure which is why you’re here. You got no motion nigga my ledger wallet mogs
I got hella motion. Watch my balls motion all over your face

“Everything come with a price”
- playboi carti