Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Grape is so bad then how do the hookers cope with it?

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
they serve from 5 - 25 customers a day. And you can suppose 9.9 out of the 10 customers they usually feel repulsed by it. How the heck do they cope

Right? But we have graped once persons saying it is a lifelong recurring trauma

Because they get money for it.

Funny how college whores claim to be traumatized when they get raped by an uggo after getting drunk and wearing slutty shit at a party, but theyre perfectly ok sexualizing themselves for thousands of men on TikTok/Instagram/OnlyFans and letting Johns rape their cunts for $200

All foids allow rape for the right price.

Rape is the same as theft. We all feel somewhat traumatized when something valuable gets stolen from us. Vaginas are very valuable commodities and females use them to get ahead in life. Prostitutes sell their bodies so it's not theft and it's not all that traumatizing for them, it's just disgusting.
Sewer cleaners sell their bodies, health and dignity for money. It's disgusting work, but it's not exactly traumatizing.

I'm not saying all females want to be prostitutes. For some of them, having sex with unattractive men is simply too disgusting just like almost no man wants to clean sewers. The only difference is prostitutes actually make good money.

Attachments

• m2-res_480p (1).gif
    m2-res_480p (1).gif
    5 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Rape is the same as theft. We all feel somewhat traumatized when something valuable gets stolen from us. A female's vagina is a very valuable commodity and they use it to get ahead in life. Prostitutes sell their vagina so it's not theft and it's not all that traumatizing for them, it's just disgusting.
Nobody feels bad when a thief gets robbed. Foids' trauma is irrelevant when they live in the safe world without giving sex to men.

I'm not saying all females want to be prostitutes. For some of them, having sex with unattractive men is simply too disgusting just like almost no man wants to clean sewers. The only difference is prostitutes actually make good money.
You keep digging your own grave, moron. Foids'd sleep with any guy rather than work in the sewers. How the fuck do you even compare? 70-80% work men do, foids would sleep with a sub than do them. I know what I'm talking about because I'm from a shithole.

They get money from it
But also most of them are addicted to drugs/alcohol.
It's how they cope from having to give it up for non-chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back