Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Tyson (Troon) was caught messaging minors lol

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
This stupid faggot really out here destroying the trans community and I'm all here for it. All troons are predators and terrible people lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240723_095757_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240723_095757_X.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 147
The "trans" community should never be a community to begin with they have a mental illness and should be put on a mental asylum not create a community filled with more mentally ill people

Their reputation was already in shambles since like 2020.

he's a tranny so what did you expect

Trannies are such narcissists. They see a troon raping kids and their first thought is "oh no! How will this affect me and the stream of social approval I've been getting on Twitter! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

The "trans" community should never be a community to begin with they have a mental illness and should be put on a mental asylum not create a community filled with more mentally ill people
exactly. a community based around encouraging mental illness and degeneracy. is it a shock it has a high correlation with pedophilia?

chris should join the 41% or whatever it is now

Least pedophiliac tranny

They need to be sent to a gulag and given electro-shock treatment (yes it's used to treat mental illness)

This stupid faggot really out here destroying the trans community and I'm all here for it. All troons are predators and terrible people lol.
Not surprised he had something good going with Mr beast before the troonmation money everything what a retard

This is how troons reproduce.

Trannies only bring grooming and school shootings to the world, yet we are the bad guys :feelsclown:

i hate this faggot legit brags about their money and being friends with mrbeast fuck dis nigga

Yeah even we are more functional somehow